Two men defiling their bodies with anal sex is not the basis of a marriage

I AM a same sex parent....our daughter grew up just fine.
Nice. I almost said irrelevant. 100% of us were born from heterosexuals. Shh.
Many children of gay couples disagree.

Then they are being told wrong. Children are only created between one Man and One Woman.
You obviously have not heard of artificial insemination....which was initially created for childless straight couples.

And you obviously donā€™t know that A.I. still involved one man and one woman.

Quit proving youā€™re derangement. Itā€™s so unattractive

Actually A.I. can involve more than one man.

Regardless- children conceived by donor artificial insemination for a lesbian couple or a straight couple- in either case the kids are not raised by their biological father.

Nice. I almost said irrelevant. 100% of us were born from heterosexuals. Shh.

Then they are being told wrong. Children are only created between one Man and One Woman.
You obviously have not heard of artificial insemination....which was initially created for childless straight couples.

Regardless- children conceived by donor artificial insemination for a lesbian couple or a straight couple- in either case the kids are not raised by their biological father.

And not conceived by the lesbian couple

And not conceived by the straight couple.

Nooooooooo, just their egg and sperm.

Nooooooo, when the straight couple use donor artificial insemination then just like the lesbian couple- they use someone else's sperm and their own egg.

Nooooooo, when the straight couple use donor artificial insemination then just like the lesbian couple- they use someone else's sperm and their own egg.

It's still Male and Female. the fertilization needs the product from each. Straight or gay is not the point.

It's still Male and Female. the fertilization needs the product from each. Straight or gay is not the point.

And? I have no idea what that has to do with '2 men defiling their bodies with anal sex'

And? I have no idea what that has to do with '2 men defiling their bodies with anal sex'

Neither did I. Bodey brought it up. Ask it.

Forum List

Back