Two Malaysian women caned under Islamic law for lesbian sex

Health risks for the women are clear and decreased sensation or worse of the clitoris and labia minora and majora.
If not to decrease sexual pleasure for the woman what is the justification for this barbaric practice?
Every type of surgery performed even under the best of medical care still carries health risks.

As to why the ritual is performed? I don't know or care.

It's their country and culture. Leave them alone. ... :cool:

Ok so what I understand from your response is that you don't know and don't care and that other countries are free to do what they want.

How do you feel about making female genital mutilation illegal in the US with mandatory prison terms for people performing the procedure? Will you support making the practice illegal in the US?

Bottom line, the women knew they were engaging in a criminal act, got caught, and had to pay the price.

Hopefully, the women learned their lesson and won't continue this immoral behavior. .... :cool:
Perhaps raping prepubescent boys and hacking apart & sowing up female genitalia should be punished with even a modicum of the vociferousness that consensual intimacy is dealt with... Just saying!
Yes it should, but this only reveals the hypocrisy of the h Muslim cult. They SHOULD be executed (adult men raping boys (or girls))

How do you justify female genital mutilation?
First of all, calling it FGM is derogatory. It's female circumcision, and has been practiced for thousands of years by various peoples and ethnic / religious groups.

Besides, it's their country and culture, and should be no one else's business if they practice the ritual or not. ..... :cool:
Sorry, but it is NOT. It has NOTHING in common with circumcision. But this is off topic and the tards want to derail THIS thread

Typical Muslim garbage, persecute those who only wish to love those people they feel an intimate passion for. Islam needs to be wiped from the earth
How do you feel about pedophilia and bestiality?

We already know the left has been moving to normalize that too.

Typical Muslim garbage, persecute those who only wish to love those people they feel an intimate passion for. Islam needs to be wiped from the earth
How do you feel about pedophilia and bestiality?

We already know the left has been moving to normalize that too.
Islam is pro-pedophilia. Beastiality, as it isn't involving "humans," is to remain illegal.

First of all, calling it FGM is derogatory. It's female circumcision, and has been practiced for thousands of years by various peoples and ethnic / religious groups.

Besides, it's their country and culture, and should be no one else's business if they practice the ritual or not. ..... :cool:
Human Rights / Natural Rights are the souls right to exist with fundamental ("God given") rights that supersede creed, religion, tradition or law! There is such a thing as immutable wright and wrong, good and evil; irregardless of human institution of the above. Much of Sharia Law subverts these basic human rights with FGM being a stark example (the average age is 10 yo). FGM isn't just cutting but also involves stitching up to create a tiny aperture to mimic the tight anal sphincters of young boys that these reprobates get familiarized with. Evil is evil and just because cultural, societal, religious perversions exist doesn't mean that your moral relativism gives U an ideological or moral pass~!

Human Rights / Natural Rights are the souls right to exist with fundamental ("God given") rights that supersede creed, religion, tradition or law! There is such a thing as immutable wright and wrong, good and evil; irregardless of human institution of the above. Much of Sharia Law subverts these basic human rights with FGM being a stark example (the average age is 10 yo). FGM isn't just cutting but also involves stitching up to create a tiny aperture to mimic the tight anal sphincters of young boys that these reprobates get familiarized with. Evil is evil and just because cultural, societal, religious perversions exist doesn't mean that your moral relativism gives U an ideological or moral pass~!
Silliest most misinformed post I've read in a long time. .... :cuckoo:

Thanks for the laugh..... :thup:

Silliest most misinformed post I've read in a long time. .... :cuckoo:

Thanks for the laugh..... :thup:
Female genital mutilation (FGM) frequently asked questions

Expound on the errors in my post... U sick depraved Fuck!!! BTW check out some of the health issues and tell me again how your moral relativism works! U like to do one or two
liner posts historically. How about you put together a cogent paragraph or two on your view point and reasoning....

"Immediate complications include severe pain, shock, hemorrhage, tetanus or infection, urine retention, ulceration of the genital region and injury to adjacent tissue, wound infection, urinary infection, fever, and septicemia. Hemorrhage and infection can be severe enough to cause death.

Long-term consequences include complications during childbirth, anemia, the formation of cysts and abscesses, keloid scar formation, damage to the urethra resulting in urinary incontinence, dyspepsia (painful sexual intercourse), sexual dysfunction, hypersensitivity of the genital area and increased risk of HIV transmission, as well as psychological effects.

Infibulation, or type III FGM, may cause complete vaginal obstruction resulting in the accumulation of menstrual flow in the vagina and uterus. Infibulation creates a physical barrier to sexual intercourse and childbirth. An infibulated woman therefore has to undergo gradual dilation of the vaginal opening before sexual intercourse can take place. Often, infibulated women are cut open on the first night of marriage (by the husband or a circumciser) to enable the husband to be intimate with his wife. At childbirth, many women also have to be cut again because the vaginal opening is too small to allow for the passage of a baby. Infibulation is also linked to menstrual and urination disorders, recurrent bladder and urinary tract infections, fistulae and infertility."

Last edited:
Let's put it another way; if I were able to prevent a woman or girl from undergoing FGM, against her will, I would not hesitate to use lethal force toward that end (period)!

FGM isn't just cutting but also involves stitching up to create a tiny aperture to mimic the tight anal sphincters of young boys that these reprobates get familiarized with.
Your post is misinformed beyond belief. But I'll be magnanimous and correct the errors.

During the girl's circumcision her vagina is sewed shut and a small opening is left for the girl to be able to urinate.

In a few years when she is engaged to be married. All of the vaginal stitches are cut and removed a couple of weeks before the marriage ceremony, so she and her husband can have sex on their wedding night.

So now you know....... :cool:

FGM isn't just cutting but also involves stitching up to create a tiny aperture to mimic the tight anal sphincters of young boys that these reprobates get familiarized with.
Your post is misinformed beyond belief. But I'll be magnanimous and correct the errors.

During the girl's circumcision her vagina is sewed shut and a small opening is left for the girl to be able to urinate.

In a few years when she is engaged to be married. All of the vaginal stitches are cut and removed a couple of weeks before the marriage ceremony, so she and her husband can have sex on their wedding night.

So now you know....... :cool:
U do know that the link & copied text I provided x 2 post above, says the same thing... There is a plethora of information in that link including the various types of FGM & procedures, customs etc. Your heinousness is one thing but we now have to deal with your limited cognitive abilities in the filth you spew out here on this thread...

Last edited:
Let's put it another way; if I were able to prevent a woman or girl from undergoing FGM, against her will, I would not hesitate to use lethal force toward that end (period)!
There is plenty of opportunity for you to go full Rambo in several muslim countries, because they perform female circumcision on all the girls around 8 to 10 years of age.

So what's stopping you besides a plane ticket? ..... :cool:

& we're supposed to believe that those sick bearded fuckers watching didn't 'get off' on the whole thing... Just like slavery, voting, buying land or firearms used to be restricted by 'the law of our land' here in the US, until enough people said to hell with it, and took a stand. I hope they Likewise take a stand... 'F' Sharia law, IMHO!
better if the two girls had been punished in private

Although there is nothing in the Quran mandating female circumcision.

I have no problem with it being performed on muslim females. ..... :cool:[/QUOTE]

Do you supporf infibulation?

then you support it as a cultural practice not a religious one per se?

Forum List

Back