Two Malaysian women caned under Islamic law for lesbian sex

& we're supposed to believe that those sick bearded fuckers watching didn't 'get off' on the whole thing... Just like slavery, voting, buying land or firearms used to be restricted by 'the law of our land' here in the US, until enough people said to hell with it, and took a stand. I hope they Likewise take a stand... 'F' Sharia law, IMHO!

Come to think of it, I'm sure that a lot of young women aren't swooning over their perspective male counterparts. Do I have to go into all the reasons why starting out with boyhood rape and perpetuating cycles of dysfunction, not to mention the draconian abuses, openly endorsed, meted out by males to females. I'm sure there are a lot of women in these countries starved for intimacy who aren't getting it from 'the bearded ones'...

Bottom line, the women knew they were engaging in a criminal act, got caught, and had to pay the price.

Hopefully, the women learned their lesson and won't continue this immoral behavior. .... :cool:

Bottom line, the women knew they were engaging in a criminal act, got caught, and had to pay the price.

Hopefully, the women learned their lesson and won't continue this immoral behavior. .... :cool:
Perhaps raping prepubescent boys and hacking apart & sowing up female genitalia should be punished with even a modicum of the vociferousness that consensual intimacy is dealt with... Just saying!

I'm an authority. I worked months in Malaysia. Almost all the women seem to be 4'1" to 5'7"? Slim, in jeans and open toe sandals. Makeup, manicured toes-nails, headscarf only. Many are quite beautiful. almost no fat to be found.

No one as come up with any sane reason for criminalizing same-sex conduct between consenting adults. The most I can get out of this is that their conduct might have occurred within sight of the public, as they were in a car. Otherwise, what does anyone's private conduct have anything to do with anyone else? Just don't do it in the road.

Did these women not know the possible consequences of their actions?

If they knew what could happen, there’s no legitimate complaint.

Perhaps raping prepubescent boys and hacking apart & sowing up female genitalia should be punished with even a modicum of the vociferousness that consensual intimacy is dealt with... Just saying!
True, the Catholic church should be legally held accountable for covering up these horrific crimes against children. ... :cool:

Forum List

Back