Two Major Concerns

coolgeee

Jul 21, 2008
NYC Area
Our two main areas of focus regarding the health of Americans will be on Flouridation of our water, and mandatory vaccines that are forced upon us.

There are many important topics and subjects regarding our health, and many of our articles will cover different issues, however, our two major concerns we focus on (Flouride and Vaccines) are concerns that are killing mass amounts of people in the United States, or are adversly effecting the quality and safety of our well being.

We must raise awareness to these issues, especially for our childrens sake!

It is your responsibility to protect your family and yourself. There is undeniable documentation and evidence from DOCTORS that prove that flouride is absolutely dangerous to consume at any amount!

As always, don't believe anything just because we post here on our site. Do your own research and come to your own conclusions.

learn more here:
Editorial Digest: Keeping You Informed!

All I know is that the generations which followed mine (my generation was the last generation not to be exposed to floride in our drinking water) have far better teeth than mine does.

I keep hearing that some vaccines are bad for people, but as yet, I have seen no clinical evidence to support that contention.

Per usual, we laymen are witnessing the battle of the dueling experts and we have no real way of knowing who is right.

i was born in the 50's...go to a graveyard...walk thur it...look for the infants and children graves and look at the dates. The discovery of the polio vaccine was a definate plus for my generation. Here we were..the first to take a live culture to try to prevent diseases....or perhaps the small pox was first...i am not sure...but i know that the shots and sugar cubes may have saved a generation of kids....i am sorry until there is some real data on this and not just they say etc....one reason that autism has boomed in this country is more cases are being called it. More forms etc....ranging from mild to severe.

we have spring water...

It seems there's always the human condition "du' jour". At present, it's autism and bi-polar disorder. Last decade it was ADD.

I was born in the 40's and remember seeing film of kids in what was termed an "iron lung" because of polio. The vaccine was an answer to many prayers.

I had my tonsils removed in the 50s and my room mate in the hospital was in an iron lung. When the time came to take my vaccines I was first in line.

Forum List

Back