Two Liberals who get it: The Dangers of ISIS, Extreme Jihadists, and the Caliphate

Sorry Emmy...two ain't enuf...

Three.... ;)

Bomb isis until they beg for surrender!

Matthew I'm looking for a third witness who agrees that Christ Jesus authority is for Restorative Justice, not more retributive justice in the spirit of antichrist.
Two wrongs don't make a right. It has to be the higher type of correctional justice that only God can deliver from higher above than the bombings and killings for manmade political control. This is about invoking Spiritual Justice and Peace that trumps all war on man's level. Are you willing to let go of man's political wars and submit to God's true power to put down all these ills?
Another billion year plan...good luck Emmy.

deltex1 we don't have a billion years
This war is escalating now and will tie in with 2016 campaigns for office

We can either unite left and right, and stand together against abuses all sides oppose. Or we can continue playing divide and conquer, and letting political parties abuse voters both afraid of the other group, to take our money and run.

Putin is not only bombing ISIis he is bombing those that supply ISIS. While Dear Leader has his thumb up his ass...or Reggie's.

Russian airstrikes hit Turkish convoy delivering weapons to ISIS in Syria
Russia seems to be less susceptable to middle east simbiotic corruption that Europe and Turkey are.

Russia recognizes the the threat....and eliminates it

Then why don't you shut up, sit back, and let Russia do the work for a change?

They are doing the work....I bet Putin didn't drop leaflets warning them an airstrike was coming....he killed the bastards

So you would be happier if we'd killed the people forced to drive trucks for ISIS. lol, you fat cow...

Putin is not only bombing ISIis he is bombing those that supply ISIS. While Dear Leader has his thumb up his ass...or Reggie's.

Russia seems to be less susceptable to middle east simbiotic corruption that Europe and Turkey are.

@jeanette can you enlighten us as to why Europe and Turkey half help mulsim extremists and half arsedly fight them while russia just fights them?

English please.

They are doing the work....I bet Putin didn't drop leaflets warning them an airstrike was coming....he killed the bastards

So you would be happier if we'd killed the people forced to drive trucks for ISIS. lol, you fat cow...

You know they are forced...how? You don't so I why comment? You phucking retarded loon

Hey for all you Rightwing who are declaring war against Jihadists and ISIS (calling out Obama and Democrats for apologizing and enabling terrorists):

I actually met a fellow Liberal Democrat who GETS that the movement behind ISIS is dangerous, and has been cultivated as a religious Antichrist force for centuries from the founding of the Islamic traditions.

So I GET the problem, but I frame it in terms of POLITICAL abuse of govt and military power to bypass "due process of laws" where the problem is rooted in counties WITHOUT Constitutional checks on govt. I see it as a POLITICAL religion and POLITICAL war.

And my Liberal friend frames it in terms of Spiritual battle between good and evil, RELIGIOUS institutions of the Antichrist forces (under a FALSE GOD of death and war, pushing to set up this Caliphate to call all Muslims worldwide into the final battle of Armaggeddon) vs. Christ and the Catholic Church on the side of the REAL God, where this understanding comes from a LIBERAL Christian perspective AND DOES NOT APOLOGIZE OR SYMPATHIZE WITH MUSLIMS.

My friend cited cases where a Muslim maid hired by a family got threatened with death if they did not convert. And the maid carried through with the threat to cut their heads off. So this is part of their beliefs. They'd been building and building, and now that they have seized land they are launching an all out war.

So if any of you who don't believe that Liberals are capable of getting this, I want you to know I did find a fellow Democrat, who is more traditional Liberal than I am. Even blames Republicans for being evil bigots and the whole Liberal Spiel (had Republican parents who reinforced this idea of being selfish and not wanting to help the poor, so much that this person decided to become a Democrat and even believe in the ACA as doing more good).

And this Liberal Democrat GETS IT! YES!!!

Even more against the religious Jihadists, whereas I as a Constitutionalist will at least work with the Muslims who believe in invoking and enforcing Natural Laws and Constitutional Laws to stop the abuses and genocide and establish law and order the same as Christians and Constitutionalists seek to do by invoking authority of law.

This person is more liberal than I am, and is more opposed to the Islamic movements.
Makes me look sympathetic in comparison.

I will try to get my friend to post here.

It is interesting to find such a person with a spiritual angle that doesn't fit either mold.
Generally more traditional leftwing, but with a Christian spiritual belief that intersects and aligns with the rightwing. Only missing the Constitutional angle that I have which aligns with the rightwing.

American_Jihad irosie91 and anyone else who doesn't think Liberals get how serious this is. How can we stand together and put down this scourge faster. Why let these problems "divide and conquer us" if we AGREE this political genocide needs to be wiped out. I understand from a Constitutionalist viewpoint, where I do include Muslims who seek to enforce natural laws of democracy like other Constitutionalists; and my friend understands this as a religious battle between Christ and Antichrist. We are both Liberal Progressives and we get it. How can we unite so that we can win this war on both fronts, both the church and the state.
Half the liberals are against ISis and half the conservatives are for.

relax. Paintmyhouse isn't the official representative of liberals.

What conservatives are for ISIS? I missed that.

The ones who try to undermine the President's efforts at every opportunity.

That's RW logic btw.

You know the y are forced...how? You don't so I why comment? You phucking retarded loon

I know we destroyed the tankers and made friends for life with every driver who was only there because of duress.

Oh christ, not this crap again...

"My monotheist good/evil dichotomy is superior to your monotheist good/evil dichotomy"..... SMH.

To mix a metaphor, don't you get that these are two sides of the same poison pill?

Dear Pogo YES the point is the division is really between
* Retributive Justice which is abused as ANTICHRIST
* Restorative Justice which is CHRIST that brings PEACE not war
And YES there are Christians who fight as Antichrist thinking they are Christ.

I am asking for those who recognize and live by RESTORATIVE JUSTICE
as the true meaning and authority that CHRIST JESUS represents.

Yes, if you don't recognize the difference, you fall into the same trap as the enemies you rally and rail against. Precisely! I AGREE!

Is this shit for real? o_O

Now I'm truly scared ... are people now going to start to speak in tongues on this motherfucking forum?

Oh christ, not this crap again...

"My monotheist good/evil dichotomy is superior to your monotheist good/evil dichotomy"..... SMH.

To mix a metaphor, don't you get that these are two sides of the same poison pill?

Dear Pogo YES the point is the division is really between
* Retributive Justice which is abused as ANTICHRIST
* Restorative Justice which is CHRIST that brings PEACE not war
And YES there are Christians who fight as Antichrist thinking they are Christ.

I am asking for those who recognize and live by RESTORATIVE JUSTICE
as the true meaning and authority that CHRIST JESUS represents.

Yes, if you don't recognize the difference, you fall into the same trap as the enemies you rally and rail against. Precisely! I AGREE!

Is this shit for real? o_O

Now I'm truly scared ... are people now going to start to speak in tongues on this motherfucking forum?

Dear Neser Boha:
Maybe it's better to be aware of the problems and be scared,
than to be in denial and think we can keep things going as they are.

If you notice in the news media and politics,
YES, people are talking past each other, not making sense to each other, not listening hearing
or communicating with each other. Might as well be speaking a foreign language then?

Both the left and the right think the OTHER group is pushing their agenda through govt on everyone else, but they have the TRUTH and aren't pushing beliefs like the other group is. They both see the other as the enemy causing the problems they are having to fix!

They can hear the biased agenda of the other group, but don't recognize their own bias.

Can you see people are already talking past each other?
This is nothing new. Welcome to reality.

We may all speak English, and have free speech and press to communicate without restrictions, yet we are not getting our points across and think the other is lying, in denial and projecting blame instead of accepting responsibility for their part of the problem.

That's exactly what's been going on!
Might as well be "speaking in tongues" if we come across as "talking heads" spouting rhetoric right and left.

How is this any more frightening than what's ALREADY been going on since left and right have been slamming each other in the media?

http://www.houstonprogressive.org

@jeanette can you enlighten us as to why Europe and Turkey half help mulsim extremists and half arsedly fight them while russia just fights them?

English please.

@jeanette can you enlighten us as to why Europe and Turkey
half help mulsim extremists and half arsedly fight them
while russia just fights them?

TRANSLATION

@jeanette NYcarbineer SassyIrishLass
Can you please explain why
Europe and Turkey flip-flop between helping Muslim Extremists (halfway) and fighting them (half-assed)
in contrast with
how Russia fights them only (ie full force, not half heartedly or playing both sides as Europe/Turkey are doing)

Hey for all you Rightwing who are declaring war against Jihadists and ISIS (calling out Obama and Democrats for apologizing and enabling terrorists):

I actually met a fellow Liberal Democrat who GETS that the movement behind ISIS is dangerous, and has been cultivated as a religious Antichrist force for centuries from the founding of the Islamic traditions.

So I GET the problem, but I frame it in terms of POLITICAL abuse of govt and military power to bypass "due process of laws" where the problem is rooted in counties WITHOUT Constitutional checks on govt. I see it as a POLITICAL religion and POLITICAL war.

And my Liberal friend frames it in terms of Spiritual battle between good and evil, RELIGIOUS institutions of the Antichrist forces (under a FALSE GOD of death and war, pushing to set up this Caliphate to call all Muslims worldwide into the final battle of Armaggeddon) vs. Christ and the Catholic Church on the side of the REAL God, where this understanding comes from a LIBERAL Christian perspective AND DOES NOT APOLOGIZE OR SYMPATHIZE WITH MUSLIMS.

My friend cited cases where a Muslim maid hired by a family got threatened with death if they did not convert. And the maid carried through with the threat to cut their heads off. So this is part of their beliefs. They'd been building and building, and now that they have seized land they are launching an all out war.

So if any of you who don't believe that Liberals are capable of getting this, I want you to know I did find a fellow Democrat, who is more traditional Liberal than I am. Even blames Republicans for being evil bigots and the whole Liberal Spiel (had Republican parents who reinforced this idea of being selfish and not wanting to help the poor, so much that this person decided to become a Democrat and even believe in the ACA as doing more good).

And this Liberal Democrat GETS IT! YES!!!

Even more against the religious Jihadists, whereas I as a Constitutionalist will at least work with the Muslims who believe in invoking and enforcing Natural Laws and Constitutional Laws to stop the abuses and genocide and establish law and order the same as Christians and Constitutionalists seek to do by invoking authority of law.

This person is more liberal than I am, and is more opposed to the Islamic movements.
Makes me look sympathetic in comparison.

I will try to get my friend to post here.

It is interesting to find such a person with a spiritual angle that doesn't fit either mold.
Generally more traditional leftwing, but with a Christian spiritual belief that intersects and aligns with the rightwing. Only missing the Constitutional angle that I have which aligns with the rightwing.

American_Jihad irosie91 and anyone else who doesn't think Liberals get how serious this is. How can we stand together and put down this scourge faster. Why let these problems "divide and conquer us" if we AGREE this political genocide needs to be wiped out. I understand from a Constitutionalist viewpoint, where I do include Muslims who seek to enforce natural laws of democracy like other Constitutionalists; and my friend understands this as a religious battle between Christ and Antichrist. We are both Liberal Progressives and we get it. How can we unite so that we can win this war on both fronts, both the church and the state.
Half the liberals are against ISis and half the conservatives are for.

relax. Paintmyhouse isn't the official representative of liberals.

What conservatives are for ISIS? I missed that.

The ones who try to undermine the President's efforts at every opportunity.

That's RW logic btw.

Dear NYcarbineer
I thought the issue with Obama was that Obama was enforcing foreign policy sympathizing with and funding
some of the terrorist efforts. Which way is it? The Republicans and Conservatives were against Obama pulling American troops out of Iraq too early, before the situation was truly stabilized and secured. They are arguing that early withdrawal set up the country to be taken over by the militant forces waiting on that opportunity.

The rightwing is arguing that Obama isn't pushing enough to fight against terrorism, and is opening the door for the violent political forces to overrun these countries, continue mass genocides rapes kidnapping and torture of anyone they can use to build political power, etc. etc.

Do we even agree what Obama is doing, and what the Rightwing supports and opposes?
Can we start with that and make sure we are talking about the same things? Thanks!

English please.

@jeanette can you enlighten us as to why Europe and Turkey
half help mulsim extremists and half arsedly fight them
while russia just fights them?

TRANSLATION

@jeanette NYcarbineer SassyIrishLass
Can you please explain why
Europe and Turkey flip-flop between helping Muslim Extremists (halfway) and fighting them (half-assed)
in contrast with
how Russia fights them only (ie full force, not half heartedly or playing both sides as Europe/Turkey are doing)
And what is the correct name of Jeanette? She's the knowledgeable member.

deltex1
Jesus Christ would disagree with you:

19“Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven. 20“For where two or three have gathered together in My name, I am there in their midst.”

If my friend is Liberal Christian, and I am moderate Constitutional Christian, all we need is one more far right Christian to stand in agreement with us, and we'd have the "two or three" praying in agreement in Christ Jesus name. Christ Jesus stands for Restorative Justice, so it cannot be retributive justice but a call for RESTORATIVE JUSTICE to invoke the true name of the Law or Lord as JESUS represents as Universal JUSTICE.

I call on American_Jihad or Stephanie to be the third witness as a neighbor in Christ farther right than we are. We pray in agreement, and it is done, God's will in Heaven is invoked and done on earth as it is in heaven. My friend Vern might work also, I can ask him to join us in prayer. It only takes 2-3 to get a consensus going in the right direction!
I reply and add my prayers

deltex1
Jesus Christ would disagree with you:

19“Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven. 20“For where two or three have gathered together in My name, I am there in their midst.”

If my friend is Liberal Christian, and I am moderate Constitutional Christian, all we need is one more far right Christian to stand in agreement with us, and we'd have the "two or three" praying in agreement in Christ Jesus name. Christ Jesus stands for Restorative Justice, so it cannot be retributive justice but a call for RESTORATIVE JUSTICE to invoke the true name of the Law or Lord as JESUS represents as Universal JUSTICE.

I call on American_Jihad or Stephanie to be the third witness as a neighbor in Christ farther right than we are. We pray in agreement, and it is done, God's will in Heaven is invoked and done on earth as it is in heaven. My friend Vern might work also, I can ask him to join us in prayer. It only takes 2-3 to get a consensus going in the right direction!

I have both Dem's and liberals friends who agree. They are outraged that Obama wants to bring these refugee's here. Hell some of them told me they will be voting GOP in 2016.

All it will take is one jihadist in among those refugee's. We all know Muslims want to take over the world and what better way then to get Muslim refugee's in countries all over the world??

Three.... ;)

Bomb isis until they beg for surrender!

Matthew I'm looking for a third witness who agrees that Christ Jesus authority is for Restorative Justice, not more retributive justice in the spirit of antichrist.
Two wrongs don't make a right. It has to be the higher type of correctional justice that only God can deliver from higher above than the bombings and killings for manmade political control. This is about invoking Spiritual Justice and Peace that trumps all war on man's level. Are you willing to let go of man's political wars and submit to God's true power to put down all these ills?
Another billion year plan...good luck Emmy.

deltex1 we don't have a billion years
This war is escalating now and will tie in with 2016 campaigns for office

We can either unite left and right, and stand together against abuses all sides oppose. Or we can continue playing divide and conquer, and letting political parties abuse voters both afraid of the other group, to take our money and run.

"Divide and conquer" seems to be exactly the theme of this thread. Massive failure.

Forum List

Back