Two known pervs in Congress Name them, shame them, and expell them

The holier than thou Senators and Congress critters all going after Moore saying he's not fit to serve over two accusers bringing allegations forward from 40 mother trucking years ago are covering for their buddies.

Fucking hypocrites. Expel them. Make them resign. You demand it of everyone else you don't like.

And screw any investigations. Just take the accusers at their word. NO innocent before proven guilty.

Come on. Every one of you sons of bitches who has demanded Moore step aside throw out your perverts. TOMORROW.

Two of you are known pervs! Congresswoman attacks colleagues during debate and reveals one serving Democrat and one Republican have been investigated for sexual harassment
  • Rep. Barbara Comstock says a staffer told her she should quit her job after a lawmaker asked her to bring work material to his house, then exposed himself
  • Rep. Jackie Speier said there are two current lawmakers who have been involved in sexual harassment
  • One Republican and one Democrat
  • The spoke at a House Administration Committee hearing on the issue
  • Processes for sexual harassment complaints gives advantage to lawmakers
  • Some women fear using elevators in Congress because of groping
  • Speier claims to have suffered harassment when she was a staff aide
  • Speaker Paul Ryan has announced that the House will adopt a policy requiring all members of Congress and their staffs to undergo training to prevent sexual harassment
  • Senate voted for harassment training last week

Read more: Congresswoman to colleagues: TWO of you are known pervs | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Training to prevent sexual harassment?

Is this a fucking joke? How bout JUST DON'T DO IT

Training is what children being potty trained require.

You probably also think that if a woman sleeps with an aspirin between her knees, she won't get pregnant.

Sexual harassment training is something that most large corporations do nowadays, and I know the Navy has been doing it since the mid 80's when they started to open up more sea billets to women.

And no..................telling someone simply not to do it is of little use. In some cases, the person who is doing the harassment doesn't think it's harassment, but rather the way women were treated when they were younger, and think that is the way to do things today.

Why is it that we hold our military to higher standards than what is required for Congress?
Nonsense.

Respecting others does not require training. The only thing necessary is common fucking sense. If someone in your company requires training for that, fire them & move on.

You know something that has really surprised and saddened me about this whole mess? The FACT that Congress has some really archaic rules for how they handle sexual harassment, as well as the FACT that sexual harassment training hasn't been implemented yet.

I know the U.S. Military has been doing sexual harassment training since the mid 80's.

What surprised and saddened me is that sexual abuse is rampant on the Hill. One would think that after the number of Congress Critters and Senators caught getting involved with Congressional pages, or interns, that clear guidelines would be in place.

It’s obvious that common sense in dealing with and being respectful to control-workers isn’t common at all.

You know something that has really surprised and saddened me about this whole mess? The FACT that Congress has some really archaic rules for how they handle sexual harassment, as well as the FACT that sexual harassment training hasn't been implemented yet.

I know the U.S. Military has been doing sexual harassment training since the mid 80's.

What surprised and saddened me is that sexual abuse is rampant on the Hill. One would think that after the number of Congress Critters and Senators caught getting involved with Congressional pages, or interns, that clear guidelines would be in place.

It’s obvious that common sense in dealing with and being respectful to control-workers isn’t common at all.

We rarely agree but your post is spot on. Coming from my rock and roll background sexual harassment was par for the course. But holy toledo I truly thought in "normal" workplaces we'd gotten past this type of garbage. Some of the stories I've been reading of late have had my hair standing on end. Unreal.

Fucking hypocrites. Expel them. Make them resign.
We have a President who openly bragged on the air to millions of viewers and listeners that he used to break into beauty contestants' dressing rooms to catch them naked.

This was not "locker room talk". This was on the air, bragged to the whole planet, and confirmed by some of those women, including one who was underaged at the time.

We have a known perv in the White House.

Trump's Chumps didn't care. And still don't.

Where is YOUR outrage?

Last edited:
God I am glad I don't work around you prudes....
Would you want some creep busting in on your sister or your mother while they were getting dressed, trying to catch them naked?

What would you do to such a person?

Fucking hypocrites. Expel them. Make them resign.
We have a President who openly bragged on the air to millions of viewers and listeners that he used to break into beauty contestants' dressing rooms to catch them naked.

This was not "locker room talk". This was on the air, bragged to the whole planet, and confirmed by some of those women, including one who was underaged at the time.

We have a known perv in the White House.

Trump's Chumps didn't care. And still don't.

Where is YOUR outrage?

You've missed the point of my OP entirely.

We rarely agree but your post is spot on. Coming from my rock and roll background sexual harassment was par for the course. But holy toledo I truly thought in "normal" workplaces we'd gotten past this type of garbage. Some of the stories I've been reading of late have had my hair standing on end. Unreal.

No we haven’t. Not even close. If you think that white collar is any better than rock n roll, I’ve worked in both worlds. They’re just more direct about it in the music business.

There’s the asshole post of the day.

Because we want to go to work and not have to put up with coworkers who want to get “frisky” with us, we’re “prudes”.

I didn’t go to work to get laid. I went to do my job and earn a living. It’s called “professionalism”. I expect that same attitude from the men I work with and by and large I haven’t been disappointed. But there’s always that one guy, who just keeps going there.

There’s the asshole post of the day.

Because we want to go to work and not have to put up with coworkers who want to get “frisky” with us, we’re “prudes”.

I didn’t go to work to get laid. I went to do my job and earn a living. It’s called “professionalism”. I expect that same attitude from the men I work with and by and large I haven’t been disappointed. But there’s always that one guy, who just keeps going there.
Where? I don't work around females they'd just get in the way...

No we haven’t. Not even close. If you think that white collar is any better than rock n roll, I’ve worked in both worlds. They’re just more direct about it in the music business.

I have to admit I've been in shock reading how many businesses are affected. All I can say is wow just wow.

Before these men on Capitol Hill dare to judge others and demand higher standards they need to take a long hard look in the mirror at the sexual harassment that has been hidden in their own back yard.

One man exposed himself.

Rep. Barbara Comstock, R-Va., said she was recently told about a staffer who quit her job after a lawmaker asked her to bring work material to his house, then exposed himself.

'That kind of situation, what are we doing here for women, right now, who are dealing with someone like that?' Comstock asked. Comstock said there should be clear-cut rules about the kinds of relationships and behaviors that are off-limits and create a hostile work environment.

Read more: Congresswoman to colleagues: TWO of you are known pervs | Daily Mail Online

TWO? Not even close. 15.2 million paid from tax payer money to 235 victims.

Taxpayer piggy bank lets Congress settle sexual harassment cases in secret

With that fund it just goes to show you that you can always buy your way out of being condemned for immorality...

Treat other people like you want to be treated. I never had problems with girls, got along fine, got married.

Before these men on Capitol Hill dare to judge others and demand higher standards they need to take a long hard look in the mirror at the sexual harassment that has been hidden in their own back yard.

One man exposed himself.

Rep. Barbara Comstock, R-Va., said she was recently told about a staffer who quit her job after a lawmaker asked her to bring work material to his house, then exposed himself.

'That kind of situation, what are we doing here for women, right now, who are dealing with someone like that?' Comstock asked. Comstock said there should be clear-cut rules about the kinds of relationships and behaviors that are off-limits and create a hostile work environment.

TWO? Not even close. 15.2 million paid from tax payer money to 235 victims.

Taxpayer piggy bank lets Congress settle sexual harassment cases in secret

The fact they have a slush fund to pay sexual harassment victims is nothing short of jaw dropping unreal.

You know, if those women were in a regular company, all they would have to do is report the offender to HR, or in the case of the military, report them to a supervisor.

In Congress however, the event happens, you have a 30 day waiting period, then a whole bunch of other requirements that aren't there for normal companies, and then, at the end of it all, it has to be filed within 180 days, when you have 90 of those days in "cooling off" periods.

Nope, Congress needs to catch up to the rest of the world.

Forum List

Back