Two in "Republican Women for Obama" ad Exposed as Democrats...

Being a registered Democrat is one thing, but deciding someone must be Democrat based on their Facebook 'likes' is a bit different. I would say the first woman is likely a Democrat, but the second one may be a Republican who leans left.

When your likes are every left-wing Obama supporting organization in the country, then it's absurd to believe that they were ever Republicans. Would even a liberal Republican support all the following organizations, people?:

Democracy For America
Tar Sands Action
Amy Goodman
Barack Obama
Costoftaxcuts.com
Being Liberal
MoveOn.org
Bernie Sanders Tells You A Secret the GOP Would Rather You Didn’t Know
Miss Piggy Delivers the Best Takedown of Fox News We’ve Seen All Month
Think Progress
The Best Quote From Barack Obama We’ve Seen This Week
Dow and Monsanto Join Forces to Poison America’s Heartland
Climate Reality
Grist.org
The Amazing Victory Scored With Obama That More People Should Be Talking About
The Sierra Club
The Buffett Rule
Obama For America–Colorado
UniteWomen.org
Denver Young Democrats
Obamacare
Latinos For Obama
Michelle Obama
Veterans For Obama
I Love It When I Wake Up In the Morning and Obama Is President
Obama Truth Team
Democratic Party​

That woman never claims she was ever a Republican. She says she grew up in a conservative family.

I find it funny that after all the years of conservatives crying about how the GOP wasn't conservative enough,

NOW, when the Democrats do a campaign commercial pointing out how far right the GOP has moved,

conservatives cry about it and take it as an attack.

funny.
What is really funny is libtards saying they love America and think obamaturd is smart enough to run it.

You probably were called a republican 30 yrs ago. Times change and so do political parties. My parents were democrats up until Carter came along. Kennedy was a democrat, but he was more like the republicans of today. Below is a pretty interesting read, and i believe very un-biased. It explains the times and how the parties have basically flip-flopped over the years.

Liberal vs. Conservative ~ Democrat vs. Republican « The World According to Opa

So it really doesn't matter what side you were on 30 yrs ago....it means nothing.

So what you're saying is that for all the talk of people on this board about how the Democrats were racists back in the day, positions have actually flip flopped?

Again, why are you conservatives complaining that these women are talking about how the GOP has moved to the right?

You conservatives have been BEGGING the GOP to move to the right. You've been pissing yourselves with glee for 3 years because the Tea Party has had so much luck pulling the GOP to the right.

Now you're there, and suddenly the view isn't so great? lolol

Careful what you wish for next time.

We're merely exposing (for the umptenth time) the deceptive nature of the DNC.

Claiming to have been a Republican just to smear Republicans is dishonest.

Liberalism is basically for dishonest people.

I already proved the woman never claimed she's a Republican.
ONE woman. One other, who claimed she was a Republican, lied.

You conveniently forgot about that part.

One lie, shyttehead dupe, so I can beat you senseless with your ignorance- not a list of promises obstructed by mindless obstruction, or pure pubcrappe. ONE. I'll be right here, sheep/hater/dupe.LOL

It's okay, Frankie. Just keep repeating your mantra: "My Lord Obama can do no wrong. My Lord Obama can do no wrong."

So, to summarize: the conservatives got caught spouting dopey stuff about the commercial, so now they want the liberals to apologize for being meeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaan by pointing out the conservatives were making crap up again.

Conservatives, you were misled again by your masters, and then left twisting in the wind. Again. You'd think you'd figure out the pattern after the hundredth time. Show a little pride and call your masters to the carpet, instead of constantly trying to shoot the messengers.

Now, like many in the commercial, I was a Republican 30 years ago. I voted for Reagan. Twice. My positions haven't changed much at all. It's just the Republican party has gone totally off the rails. The usual suspects here can now proclaim that I must be lying, being no member of the TrueCultOfGodsRepublicanParty could ever leave it. However, I'm the true Republican, and I consider all of these modern conservative Bircher rejects to be the fakes.
The DNC lied to you. This has been proven.

You're a gullible idiot.

Not the first time they've lied about affiliation.

"Ashamed Republican" Is An Embarrassed Democrat (Wizbang)

jed_eddy_fake_republican.jpg

And he did it again not even a year later:

Ashamed Republican Is Still A Democrat (Wizbang)

Hey, liberals: If you have to lie to make your point, your point isn't worth making.

I love it when threads are posted by life long Republicans that have now fallen out of love with republicans and in love with Obama. Every single one of them is a bald faced liar. NO republican can love what Obama has done to this country. Only died in the wool liberals can hold their noses hard enough to vote for this reeking administration.

Yup! So many good posts.. Just on the first page of this thread,, :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Forum List

Back