Two in "Republican Women for Obama" ad Exposed as Democrats...

When your likes are every left-wing Obama supporting organization in the country, then it's absurd to believe that they were ever Republicans. Would even a liberal Republican support all the following organizations, people?:

Democracy For America
Tar Sands Action
Amy Goodman
Barack Obama
Costoftaxcuts.com
Being Liberal
MoveOn.org
Bernie Sanders Tells You A Secret the GOP Would Rather You Didn’t Know
Miss Piggy Delivers the Best Takedown of Fox News We’ve Seen All Month
Think Progress
The Best Quote From Barack Obama We’ve Seen This Week
Dow and Monsanto Join Forces to Poison America’s Heartland
Climate Reality
Grist.org
The Amazing Victory Scored With Obama That More People Should Be Talking About
The Sierra Club
The Buffett Rule
Obama For America–Colorado
UniteWomen.org
Denver Young Democrats
Obamacare
Latinos For Obama
Michelle Obama
Veterans For Obama
I Love It When I Wake Up In the Morning and Obama Is President
Obama Truth Team
Democratic Party​

That woman never claims she was ever a Republican. She says she grew up in a conservative family.

The article states plainly that the woman with all the left-wing facebook likes, Maria Ciano, has been a registered Democrat since October 2006.

None of those women come off as credible Republicans. They are all mouthing the predictable Democrat talking points.

I find it funny that after all the years of conservatives crying about how the GOP wasn't conservative enough,

NOW, when the Democrats do a campaign commercial pointing out how far right the GOP has moved,

conservatives cry about it and take it as an attack.

funny.

The article is bullshit, just like everything else liberals claim. The complain about the article is that it's a big fat lie. It claims these women are all Republican or conservative. They are clearly nothing but a gang of Democrats. They obviously couldn't find any Republican women to endorse their idiotic claims.

Again, that woman they, and you apparently, say is claiming she was a Republican never claims she was a Republican.

Ah, the choreographed mass hissyfits from the right. It's what defines them these days, their ability to all simulataneously go into a tantrum as soon as they get commanded to do so. The problem for them is that their poutrage routine has worn thin with America. Nobody wants to hear them whine any longer. Everyone just tunes it out.

Righties, I suggest you check Drudge or FOX or HotAir or Breitbart now, to find out what your newest talking point is supposed to be. After all, none of you wants to miss your chance to bleat along with the rest of the herd.

That's a pathetic apology for an ad this nothing but a collection of left-wing talking points uttered by a gang of imposters. Democrats specialize in having hissy fits in unison.

You just proved the rule that whatever the left accuses the right of is exactly what they are guilty of doing.

I never click "like" on anything democrat in facebook. Most wouldn't....
And i know no republican women that lean left enough to agree with Obama.

17% of the voters who voted for Bush in 2004 voted for Obama in 2008.

Where on earth do you get the idea that everyone votes for the same party their entire lives???

That woman never claims she was ever a Republican. She says she grew up in a conservative family.

The article states plainly that the woman with all the left-wing facebook likes, Maria Ciano, has been a registered Democrat since October 2006.

None of those women come off as credible Republicans. They are all mouthing the predictable Democrat talking points.

I find it funny that after all the years of conservatives crying about how the GOP wasn't conservative enough,

NOW, when the Democrats do a campaign commercial pointing out how far right the GOP has moved,

conservatives cry about it and take it as an attack.

funny.

The article is bullshit, just like everything else liberals claim. The complain about the article is that it's a big fat lie. It claims these women are all Republican or conservative. They are clearly nothing but a gang of Democrats. They obviously couldn't find any Republican women to endorse their idiotic claims.

Again, that woman they, and you apparently, say is claiming she was a Republican never claims she was a Republican.

I have no idea which woman in the add is Maria Ciano. It doesn't tell us their names, so how would you know?

I never click "like" on anything democrat in facebook. Most wouldn't....
And i know no republican women that lean left enough to agree with Obama.

17% of the voters who voted for Bush in 2004 voted for Obama in 2008.

Where on earth do you get the idea that everyone votes for the same party their entire lives???

Those 17% were not lifelong Republicans, nimrod.

1:31 "People like me and my family have realized that the Republican Party once was in line with our views but are no longer."

What impression is she trying to give here? That she's a Democrat?

You'll note that a lot of the women never state what their party affiliation is. The audience is left to infer that they are Republicans. it's typical deceptive advertising, the kind they use to sell hair grow formulas and penis enlargement supplements.
It's intentionally dishonest.

Normal people call that "lying". Democrats see nothing wrong with it.

I never said people vote for the same party ALL their lives. I voted democrat ONCE....YEARS ago.

And that 17% of voters voting for Bush in 2004 was most likely democrats anyway, they were just a little smarter than the rest. They knew better than to put Kerry in the White House!

I have no idea which woman in the add is Maria Ciano. It doesn't tell us their names, so how would you know?

Because I'm smarter than you.

1:31 "People like me and my family have realized that the Republican Party once was in line with our views but are no longer."

What impression is she trying to give here? That she's a Democrat?

You'll note that a lot of the women never state what their party affiliation is. The audience is left to infer that they are Republicans. it's typical deceptive advertising, the kind they use to sell hair grow formulas and penis enlargement supplements.

So once upon a time she shared views with the GOP, now she doesn't? Where is that proven false?

Are you all now trying to convince us that the Republican Party has NOT moved far enough to the right to have left some moderates behind?

The woman cited is Hispanic. You think maybe the 20 point drop in Hispanic support from Bush to Romney might reflect some moderate Republicans crossing over to Obama and the Democrats?

Not possible? Why not? How else do you explain it?

Because I'm smarter than you.

ROFL!

You kill me!

I'm smart enough to know how to use google images, and obviously you're not.

Perhaps, but you can't read simple English.

Whether she explicitly stated she was Republican is a non-issue. She implied it by claiming "I was raised in a Republican family." My parents are both Democrat, but the only time I voted Democrat was about 35 years ago.

The ad implies that all the women appearing are Republicans or "conservatives." They are neither. They're all liberal Democrats mouthing liberal platitudes.

Last edited:
ROFL!

You kill me!

Whether she explicitly stated she was Republican is a non-issue. She implied it by claiming "I was raised in a Republican family." My parents are both Democrat, but the only time I voted Democrat was about 35 years ago.

The ad implies that all the women appearing are Republicans or "conservatives." They are neither. They're all liberal Democrats mouthing liberal platitudes.

Got that right.

So once upon a time she shared views with the GOP, now she doesn't? Where is that proven false?

Are you all now trying to convince us that the Republican Party has NOT moved far enough to the right to have left some moderates behind?

The woman cited is Hispanic. You think maybe the 20 point drop in Hispanic support from Bush to Romney might reflect some moderate Republicans crossing over to Obama and the Democrats?

In other words, "This is an official diktat from the Democratic Party. It is unquestionably the truth. If it disagrees with reality, reality is wrong."

The fact they implied, and did not outright say it, in the libtard mind, is perfectly acceptable and not 'actually' a lie.

Why am i not at all surprised!!

Although the ad got a lot of playtime on MSNBC Friday, a recent so-called “Republican women for Obama” video advertisement has turned out to be a disingenuous campaign ploy.

Two in ‘Republican women for Obama’ ad exposed as Democrats | The Daily Caller

I'm not surprised. Considering the left's penchant for infiltrating and trying to sway public opinion and the media's willingness to assist them at every turn, one can't believe anything put out there anymore.

We've allowed politicians and activists to get away with this for so long, it's become the norm. We should hold them accountable for such shameless lies, but we don't.

What gets me is that even though people have seen these tricks used over and over, many still fall for it. How gullible can we be?

The only thing to do is look closely at the records of sitting politicians and hold those up against the rhetoric. Don't count on the media to report the actions of the leftist politicians.

In this day and age, we should have no trouble finding the truth, yet it's so tainted that it's hard to separate the substance from the lies.

It's up to the people to watch the televised congressional hearings, look at how politicians actually voted and read bills if they are put online and judge for yourself. The healthcare bill has been available to read, though many still rely on the talking points to understand it. Read for yourself.

I don't know if any ads will actually sway people at this point. I suspect that most have made their minds up and are no longer questioning their party. Blind faith rules the day.

In other words, "This is an official diktat from the Democratic Party. It is unquestionably the truth. If it disagrees with reality, reality is wrong."

So your position is that the GOP has not moved to the right and they have not lost any Hispanic support at the national level.

You're entitled to that view. No one is stopping you from being wrong.

ROFL!

You kill me!

So the elderly lady who said she voted for Reagan is lying because you say she's lying, and your say-so is all you have to back it up.

What else does Obama lie about ? Everything ----:lol:

$bc50a49cb11a61428c48ca25f6072341.jpg

$obama.jpg

$obama_lies.jpg

Forum List

Back