Two idiots get banned from gun range.

Geez, I feel for Sealybobo. he must live in a state that has severe firearms restrictions.

It's nothing for me when I go to the range or shoo in my back yard, to let off a couple hundred rounds.

Obviously Sealybobo has never experienced the thrill of bump-firing a 75-round drum magazine on an AK-47 downrange.

Guns are supposed to be fun, not restricted to five rounds.
I’ve shot wmds before.

Fun has nothing to do with it. I should be able to nuke your city because it’d be fun

What weapons of "mass destruction"? My guns have never killed anyone or anything. You on the other hand sound like a Fudd, someone who believes firearms are mostly for hunting.

So how many innocent defenseless little furry creatures have you murdered, you monster? I bet you feel like a big man.

:21:
I actually feel bad in the moment but feel good every time I pull out a venison steak or ground meat.

Yes guns should be for hunting. You faggots who go to the gun range and waste all that money shooting into targets. The only reason I go is to make sure my sights are straight.

How silly you sound suggesting that guns are for fun. You're gay. Probably a little dick.

Yes...another anti gunner who has a weird fixation that whenever they hear about a gun or see one, they automatically think "penis." You really need to get psychological help....guns are not sex toys, or sex organs...they are a tool. A good psychiatrist will be able to get you back on track, sexually, so you don't end up hurting yourself or someone else with your mixed up, sexual wiring....
The guy thinks guns are for fun. Is that what you think? I mean, sure you can go have fun shooting them off but what a loser if you own a lot of guns and don't even hunt. Then you're just a weirdo.

I have 1 handgun for home protection.
One shotgun
One Muzzle loader
One 450 high power rifle with only 4 round capacity
Crossbow.

What more do you need? A WMD? Why do you need a WMD? You aren't going to stop the government with your WMD's. What's going to happen is millions of Americans will needlessly die when nuts go on rampages.

You don't need more than 4 bullets in your gun gay boy. Pussy. See, no dick reference. You're a pussy. Vagina.

Geez, mang. You must really be poor.

7 handguns with a concealed carry permit
5 shotguns
6 muzzle loaders
4 .22 rifles
12 high-power rifles
4 military-style weapons with high capacity magazine

3 bedroom, 2 bath, 2 car garage on 100 acres of wooded land full of squirrels, rabbits, deer, and turkey, a clear spring-fed creek running through my property that's full of trout, a backyard range, a 2017 car and a 2016 pickup truck, and all paid for. Oh, and a wonderful wife who also likes shooting.

If the measure of a man is what he owns, you hardly fit the definition, my little faggot.

:laughing0301:

I’ve shot wmds before.

Fun has nothing to do with it. I should be able to nuke your city because it’d be fun

What weapons of "mass destruction"? My guns have never killed anyone or anything. You on the other hand sound like a Fudd, someone who believes firearms are mostly for hunting.

So how many innocent defenseless little furry creatures have you murdered, you monster? I bet you feel like a big man.

:21:
I actually feel bad in the moment but feel good every time I pull out a venison steak or ground meat.

Yes guns should be for hunting. You faggots who go to the gun range and waste all that money shooting into targets. The only reason I go is to make sure my sights are straight.

How silly you sound suggesting that guns are for fun. You're gay. Probably a little dick.

Yes...another anti gunner who has a weird fixation that whenever they hear about a gun or see one, they automatically think "penis." You really need to get psychological help....guns are not sex toys, or sex organs...they are a tool. A good psychiatrist will be able to get you back on track, sexually, so you don't end up hurting yourself or someone else with your mixed up, sexual wiring....
The guy thinks guns are for fun. Is that what you think? I mean, sure you can go have fun shooting them off but what a loser if you own a lot of guns and don't even hunt. Then you're just a weirdo.

One shotgun
One Muzzle loader
Crossbow.

What more do you need? A WMD? Why do you need a WMD? You aren't going to stop the government with your WMD's. What's going to happen is millions of Americans will needlessly die when nuts go on rampages.

You don't need more than 4 bullets in your gun gay boy. Pussy. See, no dick reference. You're a pussy. Vagina.

Geez, mang. You must really be poor.

7 handguns with a concealed carry permit
5 shotguns
6 muzzle loaders
4 .22 rifles
12 high-power rifles
4 military-style weapons with high capacity magazine

3 bedroom, 2 bath, 2 car garage on 100 acres of wooded land full of squirrels, rabbits, deer, and turkey, a clear spring-fed creek running through my property that's full of trout, a backyard range, a 2017 car and a 2016 pickup truck, and all paid for. Oh, and a wonderful wife who also likes shooting.

If the measure of a man is what he owns, you hardly fit the definition, my little faggot.

:laughing0301:
I own lots more than guns. 65 acre hunting property, pontoon, quad, F150, condo on a lake.

One shotgun
One Muzzle loader
Crossbow.

Yes....more sex references when guns are brought up....get help. You also shouldn't mix drugs and alcohol....that isn't good for you.
Neither are our current gun laws good for you but that's the way things are.

You guys always bitch about our gun laws...our gun laws aren't the problem. If you break the law with a gun you are supposed to go to jail. The problem you won't face is that the democrats keep letting repeat gun offenders out of jail, over and over again. It works for them, they go out and shoot people, which allows the democrats to push gun control, but a lot of people are getting hurt by democrats releasing violent gun offenders.

We're worrying about the mass murderers who go on rampages and usually take their own lives before they are captured. Our gun laws don't do shit to stop these nuts.

And they never get out of jail.

Can you show me what percent of murders are committed by people who have already committed murder? I can't find that anywhere.

We do see that in Chicago many of the murders are committed by repeat offenders but they haven't been caught yet.

Repeat offenders key source of many Chicago homicides

...and you can bet that most every one of them are Democrats.

New Topics

Forum List

Back