Two Good Things About SF and GB...

Well, here we are tied again in the third quarter. A couple of close, exciting games today....although I wish the Niners were just dominating this one. :tongue:

If Kaepernick were better at putting touch on his passes instead of throwing bullets every time, I think the Niners would be doing even better on offense.

The 49ers are looking really good in the second half, I am surprised. I thought it would be a lot closer.

9ers look ready to flip the birds next week, won't matter if that bird is a falcon or a hawk. I'm hoping Seattle wins tomorrow so we can play the rubber match at the 'stick. Without a rainstorm and the loudest fans in the NFL we can expect a good game. Weather next Weekend, clear, sunny and 61 degrees at 1:00 PM.

SF is going to have to practice for playing Atlanta. The battle of the birds is going to the Falcons.

My Niners are going to the Superbowl one more time.

Well, here we are tied again in the third quarter. A couple of close, exciting games today....although I wish the Niners were just dominating this one. :tongue:

If Kaepernick were better at putting touch on his passes instead of throwing bullets every time, I think the Niners would be doing even better on offense.
SF just spanked GB in the 2nd half.....

Next week, they better not run Kapernick....The Falcons will be ready for it.

SF just spanked GB in the 2nd half.....

Next week, they better not run Kapernick....The Falcons will be ready for it.

You'd think GB would have been ready for it in the second half....:lol:

Kaep will get some runs, but to be fair, a whole bunch of his yardage tonight came from scrambling rather than called runs.

I just want him to learn to throw OVER the defenders once in a while. Other than that, and the int at the beginning that may have been jitters, he played great.

The D was a bit off in the first half, but they clamped down in the second.

I think the Falcons are going to win by a fg, but I wouldn't be surprised if the Seahawks crush them. For some reason I just have a feeling that Atlanta squeaks one out.

Either way, go Niners! Time for another ring. :clap2:

Everytime I read these threads, and here all the "my teams going to"......I can only think of ginscpy's thread a couple o' weeks back that basically guaranteed the Irish were going to whoop the tide...Well, we all saw what happened in that lil' fiasco.

Settle down people.

Everytime I read these threads, and here all the "my teams going to"......I can only think of ginscpy's thread a couple o' weeks back that basically guaranteed the Irish were going to whoop the tide...Well, we all saw what happened in that lil' fiasco.

Settle down people.

Ginscpy???
He's about as sports savvy as 'Honey Boo Boo'.

New Topics

Forum List

Back