Two Giuluani indicted associates pressured previous Ukrainian president for Biden investigation

Sorry but this is illegal...and it's been going on for a while

I've never been a fan of Giuliani. Something rubs me the wrong way about that dude.

Last edited:
WSJ News Exclusive | Giuliani Associates Urged Ukraine’s Prior President to Open Biden, Election Probes

What a sleazy group if crooks.....how many more criminals acts have these idiots committed?
191101160804-20191101-ukraine-players-4split-exlarge-169.jpg

Private jets and bodyguards: Indicted Giuliani associate Lev Parnas touted windfall from Ukrainian oligarch - CNNPolitics

"Earlier this year, Lev Parnas, the indicted associate of Rudy Giuliani, received a sudden windfall of money from a prominent Ukrainian oligarch who is fighting extradition to the United States and is suspected of having ties to the Russian mob, according to four sources who spoke with Parnas.

"This summer, Parnas told potential business associates that his company began receiving payments from the oligarch, Dmytro Firtash, who is living in Austria while fighting bribery charges in the US, the sources told CNN."

Initially, I assumed Giuliani was paying Parnas, but now there seems to be indications the money went the other way? Perhaps Trump's tax returns will clear this up?

I've never been a fan of Giuluani. Something rubs me the wrong way about that dude.
Yeah....he cleaned up New York and helped dig the city out from the rubble left behind by 911.
I can see why you don't like him.

That's true! he cleaned up New York beautifully! :thup:

he did an amazing job! NY will never be that good.

Bring back the past, oh bring it back.:dunno:

Yeah....he cleaned up New York and helped dig the city out from the rubble left behind by 911.

It's likely his distaste for the principles of freedom in America that rubs me the wrong way.

I've never been a fan of Giuluani. Something rubs me the wrong way about that dude.

He is a criminal just like the Liar that he works for....

Yeah, but in that town, they all do it, so meh, I won't lose any sleep over this campaign boondoggle. To me? It indicates that Giuliani is hot on the tail of Ukrainian corruption and lefty scandal, so they need to find something to shut him down. . . :71:

They should give these guys the same treatment they gave the left back in the 90's. Maybe the small folk go home and take the 5th, the big folks are ignored.

". . . In July 1998, the Justice Department's campaign finance task force head, Charles La Bella, sent a report to Janet Reno also recommending she seek an independent counsel to investigate alleged fund-raising abuses by Democratic party officials.[47] The media reported that La Bella believed there was clearly an appearance of a conflict of interest by Reno.[48] In his report to Reno he wrote: " [A] pattern [of events] suggests a level of knowledge within the White House—including the President's and First Lady's offices—concerning the injection of foreign funds into the reelection effort." Additionally, La Bella stated: "If these allegations involved anyone other than the president, vice president, senior White House or DNC and Clinton-Gore '96 officials, an appropriate investigation would have commenced months ago without hesitation."[49][deprecated source]

Robert Conrad, Jr., who later became head of the task force, called on Reno in Spring 2000 to appoint an independent counsel to look into the fund-raising practices of Vice President Gore.[50]

Janet Reno declined all requests:

I try to do one thing: what's right. I am trying to follow the independent counsel statute as it has been framed by Congress. If you had a lower threshold, then any time somebody said 'boo' about a covered person, you'd trigger the independent counsel statute

—Janet Reno, December 4, 1997.[51]

<snip>

FBI agents were also denied the opportunity to ask President Clinton and Vice President Gore questions during Justice Department interviews in 1997 and 1998 and were only allowed to take notes. During the interviews, neither Clinton nor Gore were asked any questions about fund-raisers John Huang and James Riady, nor the Hsi Lai Buddhist Temple fund-raising event led by Maria Hsia and attended by Huang and Ted Sioeng.[57]"
1996 United States campaign finance controversy - Wikipedia

Chinagate - Judicial Watch

Lest We Forget Chinagate, The Most Serious Scandal in US History - www.independentsentinel.com

Chinagate and the Clintons | The American Spectator | Politics Is Too Important To Be Taken Seriously.

Obviously. . . . as the above information shows. . . this is par for the course in D.C., and they ALL KNOW IT. It has been for some time.

No, what this is really about, is perception management. The Biden campaign doesn't like the TRUTH. :71:

Biden campaign asks news networks to stop booking Giuliani: report
https://nypost.com/2019/09/29/biden-campaign-asks-news-networks-to-stop-booking-giuliani-report/

WASHINGTON – Joe Biden’s presidential campaign is asking top network executives to stop booking President Trump’s personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani.

Biden campaign officials Anita Dunn and Kate Bedingfield wrote a letter to network news presidents, chief anchors and the executive producers of the Sunday shows for ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, CNN and Fox News Channel, Deadline reported.

“We are writing today with grave concern that you continue to book Rudy Giuilani on your air to spread false, debunked conspiracy theories on behalf of Donald Trump,” the letter said.

“While you often fact check his statements in real time during your discussions, that is no longer enough. By giving him your air time, you are allowing him to introduce increasingly unhinged, unfounded and desperate lies into the national conversation.”

Rudy the Ghoul is a criminal

Through and through.

It's likely his distaste for the principles of freedom in America that rubs me the wrong way.
I think it's more likely you are a lemming that is following orders from your communists taskmasters.

He is a criminal just like the Liar that he works for....

Yeah, but in that town, they all do it, so meh, I won't lose any sleep over this campaign boondoggle. To me? It indicates that Giuliani is hot on the tail of Ukrainian corruption and lefty scandal, so they need to find something to shut him down. . . :71:

They should give these guys the same treatment they gave the left back in the 90's. Maybe the small folk go home and take the 5th, the big folks are ignored.

". . . In July 1998, the Justice Department's campaign finance task force head, Charles La Bella, sent a report to Janet Reno also recommending she seek an independent counsel to investigate alleged fund-raising abuses by Democratic party officials.[47] The media reported that La Bella believed there was clearly an appearance of a conflict of interest by Reno.[48] In his report to Reno he wrote: " [A] pattern [of events] suggests a level of knowledge within the White House—including the President's and First Lady's offices—concerning the injection of foreign funds into the reelection effort." Additionally, La Bella stated: "If these allegations involved anyone other than the president, vice president, senior White House or DNC and Clinton-Gore '96 officials, an appropriate investigation would have commenced months ago without hesitation."[49][deprecated source]

Robert Conrad, Jr., who later became head of the task force, called on Reno in Spring 2000 to appoint an independent counsel to look into the fund-raising practices of Vice President Gore.[50]

Janet Reno declined all requests:

I try to do one thing: what's right. I am trying to follow the independent counsel statute as it has been framed by Congress. If you had a lower threshold, then any time somebody said 'boo' about a covered person, you'd trigger the independent counsel statute

—Janet Reno, December 4, 1997.[51]

<snip>

FBI agents were also denied the opportunity to ask President Clinton and Vice President Gore questions during Justice Department interviews in 1997 and 1998 and were only allowed to take notes. During the interviews, neither Clinton nor Gore were asked any questions about fund-raisers John Huang and James Riady, nor the Hsi Lai Buddhist Temple fund-raising event led by Maria Hsia and attended by Huang and Ted Sioeng.[57]"
1996 United States campaign finance controversy - Wikipedia

Chinagate - Judicial Watch

Lest We Forget Chinagate, The Most Serious Scandal in US History - www.independentsentinel.com

Chinagate and the Clintons | The American Spectator | Politics Is Too Important To Be Taken Seriously.

Obviously. . . . as the above information shows. . . this is par for the course in D.C., and they ALL KNOW IT. It has been for some time.

No, what this is really about, is perception management. The Biden campaign doesn't like the TRUTH. :71:

Biden campaign asks news networks to stop booking Giuliani: report
https://nypost.com/2019/09/29/biden-campaign-asks-news-networks-to-stop-booking-giuliani-report/

WASHINGTON – Joe Biden’s presidential campaign is asking top network executives to stop booking President Trump’s personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani.

Biden campaign officials Anita Dunn and Kate Bedingfield wrote a letter to network news presidents, chief anchors and the executive producers of the Sunday shows for ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, CNN and Fox News Channel, Deadline reported.

“We are writing today with grave concern that you continue to book Rudy Giuilani on your air to spread false, debunked conspiracy theories on behalf of Donald Trump,” the letter said.

“While you often fact check his statements in real time during your discussions, that is no longer enough. By giving him your air time, you are allowing him to introduce increasingly unhinged, unfounded and desperate lies into the national conversation.”
By giving him your air time, you are allowing him to introduce increasingly unhinged, unfounded and desperate lies into the national conversation.”
They're right.

Forum List

Back