Two FUNNY "Religious" Pics

-Cp

Sep 23, 2004
Earth
sisters_of_charity.jpg

pointless-family-photo.jpg

I will start with you. Funny=inane.

Nothing to do with your religion or sexual orientation.
My religion? I have no religion. I'm a deist.

And I was picking on you, Kath. I didn't find the pictures funny either. I believe in a different thread you had said "You should try to find the humor in life." And if that wasn't you, my bad for mistaking you.

My religion? I have no religion. I'm a deist.

And I was picking on you, Kath. I didn't find the pictures funny either. I believe in a different thread you had said "You should try to find the humor in life." And if that wasn't you, my bad for mistaking you.

I haven't a clue, doesn't sound familiar, but I answer alot, so possible. In any case, if you wish to semi-flame me feel free, as long as you are willing to deal with what follows in all liklihood.

I haven't a clue, doesn't sound familiar, but I answer alot, so possible. In any case, if you wish to semi-flame me feel free, as long as you are willing to deal with what follows in all liklihood.
Semi-flame you? I don't believe that I'm doing any such thing. I'm kidding with you as far as I can see unless we're looking through a different lens and if you feel I'm flaming you in any way, despite how big or small it is, then I'm sorry for the misconception.

Yeah. funny. not. Personally, think that many protestants should be boiled, starting with Billy Graham, before he 'enlarged' his vision.

I truly apologize to all who took my comment in a way that insults any and all Catholic orders of Nuns. These gals truly are wonderful, charitable ladies, dedicating their lives to serving God.

My Burka comment was not related to the "legs", but that if either clothing was called a Burka, I'd prefer the persons in the above picture over the lower one, as I know that their beliefs don't spawn mayhem and murder, but actually spread love, and reconciliation.

Of course it's always healthy for us Christians to be able to laugh:teeth: at ourselves, and even some of things of our religion/system of belief.

I have a gut feeling that Jesus told some humorous stories/jokes around the fires by the Sea of Gallilee as He and His disciples were roasting fresh-caught fish over an open fire. I don't think that a Man as wise as Him who told so many incredible parables, and had so many incredible come-backs when pressed by adversarys didn't take the time to laugh about things of life. Afterall, the Man was 100 % humanity, and 100% God Almighty.....Laughter, Sadness, Anger, are all human attributes that are not sinful, but totally neutral, unless excercised in a disrespectful, unGodly way.

When Jesus was being tricked by adversarys about paying taxes........I still love His come-back. Jesus, "Whose face is on this coin?", Adversarys, "Caesar's!", Jesus, "Render unto God what is God's and render unto Caesar what is Caesar's.". That Man was incredible! His remarks/replies were so wise and often seriously witty.

Everything ok over there in the Chi?

I truly apologize to all who took my comment in a way that insults any and all Catholic orders of Nuns. These gals truly are wonderful, charitable ladies, dedicating their lives to serving God.

My Burka comment was not related to the "legs", but that if either clothing was called a Burka, I'd prefer the persons in the above picture over the lower one, as I know that their beliefs don't spawn mayhem and murder, but actually spread love, and reconciliation.

Of course it's always healthy for us Christians to be able to laugh:teeth: at ourselves, and even some of things of our religion/system of belief.

I have a gut feeling that Jesus told some humorous stories/jokes around the fires by the Sea of Gallilee as He and His disciples were roasting fresh-caught fish over an open fire. I don't think that a Man as wise as Him who told so many incredible parables, and had so many incredible come-backs when pressed by adversarys didn't take the time to laugh about things of life. Afterall, the Man was 100 % humanity, and 100% God Almighty.....Laughter, Sadness, Anger, are all human attributes that are not sinful, but totally neutral, unless excercised in a disrespectful, unGodly way.

When Jesus was being tricked by adversarys about paying taxes........I still love His come-back. Jesus, "Whose face is on this coin?", Adversarys, "Caesar's!", Jesus, "Render unto God what is God's and render unto Caesar what is Caesar's.". That Man was incredible! His remarks/replies were so wise and often seriously witty.

I agree, Karl. I think God can be hilarious! :D

8ball, sorry for the over reaction. Caused in part by some of the stuff RWA has been throwing around, along with a pretty rough childhood in a town dominanted by German Lutherans that did not like Catholics. I do tend to get my shackles up too easily. sorry.

I thought both were funny. :laugh:

Yeah, I would have been hysterical if I had found them and posted. Again, I'm sorry for my over reaction, many of us have such moments. :blush:

I dont know how many of you have been in the presence of women dressed in full muslim gear, but when applying for my passport, there were three women dressed head to toe, only their eyes showing. WOW! The hair on my body stood up, my skin began to crawl. I felt I was in the presence of evil. It was so bizarre. Very strange. I felt very, very uncomfortable. I didnt feel I could even talk to these women, that it wasnt "allowed". Im in a public mall, and I often talk to strangers, and joke around, but not with these women. I thought, my god, to think that these women spend their entire lives in those garbs.

That vile, evil moron running Iran these days, when making his speech at the UN called Bush some very contemptable names. Funny though, it is the Iranian leaders own country that has a penal code that has women stoned to death if they are raped or MERELY ACCUSED of adultry. Punishment? The stoning has the woman buried up to her chest. Stones are carefully picked out so as not to be too big, as this would cause her to die too soon, and not too small, as the stones need to inflict much pain.

Yea, and that guy isnt barbaric? This is the guy who preached that the world needs to strive for love for one another? This is the country liberals in the US would allow to have nukes? HELLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
IS ANYBODY HOME IN THE DNC?
Not to mention mercy killings,,,,,,,,,,,,but I digress.....

I thought the nun's on those stools was funny....
And, evidently they did too....:)

I have come to the conclusion that you are one warped sick minded individual...
You need help.....

:tdown2:

And I have come to the conclusion that you are a hypocritical arrogant evangelical that cannot possibly see things from another perspective. You also do not have much control over your surroundings, so you post on this message board b/c it allows you to dictate what happens and lets you judge others without repercussions.

Oh yeah, you are also seeking approval from your peers that you cannot get in real life. You gave me a negative rep with a comment that scorns me, BUT you also felt the need to display your moral authority by calling me out in public for posting a truthful comment that you feel isn't up to your superior moral standards.

Forum List

Back