Two eleven year olds commited suicide over bullying

That's the kind of thing I can understand from kids, with the whole social structure, but I just don't understand the notion of not fighting back just because you're scared of a suspension.
Let's put it in "adult terms."

A group of ruffians (lets call them "The Mob") starts sending you death threats, and wants you out of their neighborhood. You ignore them, until one day they ambush you on your way to work, and put you in the hospital.

You try reporting the assault to the police, only to discover that the chief of the police has been bought by the mob, and won't let you file charges. You can't move out of your neighborhood because of the bad economy (no jobs available), and so you have to deal with this situation.

Being the civil-minded adult you are, you ignore them, continuing on your way. In response, the mob continues to ambush you, putting you in the hospital on a weekly basis. You have few options in this situation:

1. Ambush the mobsters who are doing this to you. Even if you win, the corrupt police chief with throw you in prison for life.

2. Leave the neighborhood, which isn't possible because there are no jobs to be had. If you leave, you'll be poor and homeless.

3. Continue to ignore the mob, taking the now-daily beatings, until they outright kill you.

4. Purchase a massive life-insurance policy, get really drunk, and drive off a bridge.

5. Join a rival mob (likely your best option).

"But dealing with the mob isn't the same as dealing with school bullies!"

For 11-year-olds in modern public schools, it is, particularly when the older bullies moonlight as drug-dealers...

Last edited:
I don't lack understanding that some kids just are not geared for violence but there comes a time where you're backed in a corner and gotta do what ya gotta do.

My son started a new school some years back and was getting bullied big time. A student to D student. I told him the next time the kid just walks up to you in school, pop him in the mouth or throat as hard as you can. He did it on 3 separate occasions and took the suspensions. The kid finally left him alone, (I had a man to man talk with his dad who was an arrogant motherfucker). Noone has bothered my son since and he is back to A's and B's.

It's not always that simple but it worked in this situation.

Honestly, kids are fucking pussies anymore.

At 11 years old, if you already can't handle being called names, there are problems deeper than the name calling.

Whatever happened to standing up for yourself and popping someone in the mother fucking mouth? Even if you end up losing the fight, you will earn more respect than killing yourself EVER will.
pussies?

I seem to remember you having a melt down as an adult after I mocked you for being upset over a claim to witnessing a bad accident.

just sayin'

:eusa_whistle:

I had a melt down? I fucking posted a thread about seeing someone die, and that it ruined my day. How the fuck was that a meltdown, and how the FUCK does that even relate to this thread?

You're such a fucking faggot dev. For mother fucking REAL.

see?

for some reason I think you identify way too much with bullies and the bullied. one becomes what one hates most.

:eek:

one becomes what one hates most.

:eek:
Tis why your avatar is Bush Jr?

I never hated Bush 'W'

Bush's administration is the one under which people went out and started UpOrDownVote.com and Progress For America.

Progress for America | News, politics

Progress for America (PFA) (a 501(c)(4)) and its affiliate Progress for America Voter Fund (PFA-VF) (a 527 committee) are national tax-exempt organizations in the United States.

PFA was established in 2001 to support George W. Bush's "agenda for America." The PFA Voter Fund, which was set up in 2004, raised $38 million in support of Bush's 2004 election bid.

Progress for America, a "friends of the party" organization operated by Tony Feather, the former political director of the 2000 Bush-Cheney Campaign.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Progress_for_America

Last edited:

At 11 years old, if you already can't handle being called names, there are problems deeper than the name calling.

Whatever happened to standing up for yourself and popping someone in the mother fucking mouth? Even if you end up losing the fight, you will earn more respect than killing yourself EVER will.

Oh please what crap! We are pussifing our children no doubt, but don't underestimate the amount of damage bullying can have on a child. It's especially worse in the inner city schools. Things need to be done.

I like segragated schools based on INTELLIGENCE and BEHAVIOR. First, end Counties dishing out school funds have it at the state level. Have the school system broken into 6 school types, with most levels accessible from most locals. Start kids in school at age 4. Have evaluators that evaluate kids by behavior and yes intelligence (intelligence is how they will be judged in the real world, so make it a reality in school). Have these evaluations go from 4 to age 8. Then segregate them (note from age 8-12, right before Jr High, make it realitively easy to move up in school). After 12 make it harder to move up in school, but easier to move down.

School 1: Genius Level.
If a kid is a genius, regardless of skin color or class, America should exploit it and make sure these children get pushed. These schools should be science, math, economics etc oriented.

School 2: High intelligence, low to no behavior problem.
Regular circulum and lower emphasis on behavior structuring.

School 3: Average to high intelligence, behavior problem
Regular circulum, but a great emphasis on discipline and very structured.

School 4: Lower intelligence, lower to no behavior problem.
Structure the circulum to prepare these kids for where they will make a living. Meaning less emphasis on math and science and more on say auto mechanics and such.

School 5: Lower intelligence, behavior problems
Same circulum as School 4, but great emphasis on discipline and very structured.

School 6: Extreme behavior problem, all intelligence levels
Overnight military style bootcamp. Greatest emphasis on discipline and highly structured.

The school system is broken and it needs fixing. Parents can always opt-out and go the private route, but I like my idea ***AS I ALWAYS DO***!

this has nothing to do with fighting back is not the correct way to teach kids end of story.

I hate to be the grammar police and all, but how the fuck am I supposed to respond to this incoherent crap?

Oh please what crap! We are pussifing our children no doubt, but don't underestimate the amount of damage bullying can have on a child. It's especially worse in the inner city schools. Things need to be done.

I like segragated schools based on INTELLIGENCE and BEHAVIOR. First, end Counties dishing out school funds have it at the state level. Have the school system broken into 6 school types, with most levels accessible from most locals. Start kids in school at age 4. Have evaluators that evaluate kids by behavior and yes intelligence (intelligence is how they will be judged in the real world, so make it a reality in school). Have these evaluations go from 4 to age 8. Then segregate them (note from age 8-12, right before Jr High, make it realitively easy to move up in school). After 12 make it harder to move up in school, but easier to move down.

School 1: Genius Level.
If a kid is a genius, regardless of skin color or class, America should exploit it and make sure these children get pushed. These schools should be science, math, economics etc oriented.

School 2: High intelligence, low to no behavior problem.
Regular circulum and lower emphasis on behavior structuring.

School 3: Average to high intelligence, behavior problem
Regular circulum, but a great emphasis on discipline and very structured.

School 4: Lower intelligence, lower to no behavior problem.
Structure the circulum to prepare these kids for where they will make a living. Meaning less emphasis on math and science and more on say auto mechanics and such.

School 5: Lower intelligence, behavior problems
Same circulum as School 4, but great emphasis on discipline and very structured.

School 6: Extreme behavior problem, all intelligence levels
Overnight military style bootcamp. Greatest emphasis on discipline and highly structured.

The school system is broken and it needs fixing. Parents can always opt-out and go the private route, but I like my idea ***AS I ALWAYS DO***!
I'm curious...how are you going to decide the intelligence level? For instance, you often write like an uncouth hick...lousy grammar, worse spelling. Should you have been in school 4?

Forum List

Back