Two Down- Boehner, now McCarthy- Next McConnell

njEwBED.jpg

Another RINO down!

Hey Jake. Check it out. We're chunking those leftist Republicans that you imitate, Like I said, first Boehner, now McCarthy and next its that sympathizer McConnell

Watch as the republican party continues to try and bring me and others back to the party

-Geaux
-----------------------------

The speaker chase: Who’s next?

The sudden decision Thursday by House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy (Calif.) to withdraw from the speaker’s race thrust congressional Republicans into chaos and left the contest wide open, with a crowd of lesser-known players jockeying for power and rank-and-file members fretting that the political unrest on the hard right that drove McCarthy and House Speaker John A. Boehner away from the position has left the party unmanageable in the lower chamber.

Conservatives seized the moment as McCarthy made his exodus, celebrating the departure of one of the GOP’s moderates and fastest-rising stars — and pledging to push for one of their own, a hard-liner on fiscal and social issues, to step forward in the coming weeks before the leadership elections are rescheduled. McCarthy’s associates, many hailing from mainstream Republican districts, urged caution and began efforts to draft another centrist Republican to succeed Boehner (Ohio).

Yo, no words but?
View attachment 51968
Love It!!!
"GTP"

This is what phucked your party in the first place.

Yo, "The Tea Party" is the only Party that will stand against Tyranny!!!

"GTP"
Here is your Fag President`s House?
View attachment 51974

Yo, Rocky. And women won't stand for tyranny of their wombs, which is at the core of your fucking mess. If you stupid idiots would have just not drank the KoolAid on those faked up PP videos, this might not be happening.

Yo, I see you are still your stupid self! When you talk about women? You are talking about Blacks who are poor, and illegal women? And yes, a few pigs who are White? Who just needs a man, but can`t get one to stay with them for more than one night? But the Government will do for now? I think not, that is my money, a taxpayer who works, going to kill babies and selling their parts? I don`t think so fool! It`s dumb-ass people like you who make this Country suck!!! Your day is coming, faster than you think!!!

"GTP"
1424192253491934 (1).jpg

Right. The 'Conservatives' are right on target. The know exactly what they want to do. Denigrate the blacks, yellows, reds, and browns. Alienate the academics and scientists. Keep the middle class down, and lower taxes for the very wealthy. And give the House and Senate, as well as the Executive to the Democrats. What a wonderful plan.

I've said several times over the past few years that the Republicans are eating their own.

LOL are you still reeling from the historic bitch slap we put on the fool Democrats not once but twice? How does it feel to have voters reject your party and its dumb ass ideas?

The GOP is in complete disarray – in the House and on the campaign trail.

And amid all this rightwing insanity you've got TPM nitwits calling for a government 'shutdown' (temper-tantrum) if they don't get their way with regard to their reckless, irresponsible agenda.

House republicans need to focus solely on doing their jobs: ensuring the Federal government is properly funded and pursuing sound, responsible governance, not playing moronic political games.

In your cretinous libtard view of the federal government, it is Congresses job to not hold the purse strings like the Constitution says but to simply give Obamy everything he asks for?

lolol, you are such a fucking fool.

Hey Jake. Check it out. We're chunking those leftist Republicans that you imitate, Like I said, first Boehner, now McCarthy and next its that sympathizer McConnell

Watch as the republican party continues to try and bring me and others back to the party

-Geaux
-----------------------------

The sudden decision Thursday by House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy (Calif.) to withdraw from the speaker’s race thrust congressional Republicans into chaos and left the contest wide open, with a crowd of lesser-known players jockeying for power and rank-and-file members fretting that the political unrest on the hard right that drove McCarthy and House Speaker John A. Boehner away from the position has left the party unmanageable in the lower chamber.

Conservatives seized the moment as McCarthy made his exodus, celebrating the departure of one of the GOP’s moderates and fastest-rising stars — and pledging to push for one of their own, a hard-liner on fiscal and social issues, to step forward in the coming weeks before the leadership elections are rescheduled. McCarthy’s associates, many hailing from mainstream Republican districts, urged caution and began efforts to draft another centrist Republican to succeed Boehner (Ohio).

Watch as your party simply implodes.

yeah, like what happened in 2010 and 2014?

lol

I think it's hilarious that the big tough House NaziCons were openly crying over this. So funny. No wonder the little baby cowards carry guns.

The GOP is in complete disarray – in the House and on the campaign trail.

And amid all this rightwing insanity you've got TPM nitwits calling for a government 'shutdown' (temper-tantrum) if they don't get their way with regard to their reckless, irresponsible agenda.

House republicans need to focus solely on doing their jobs: ensuring the Federal government is properly funded and pursuing sound, responsible governance, not playing moronic political games.

Yo, I`m going to let your Master laugh at you!
View attachment 51972
Yo, now you can see the Party that is trying to stop the Dictator Obama?
View attachment 51973
"GTP"

Well, he won twice and Sarah got a spot on Fox News. So who's laughing now?

He won against a decrepit old fart and a loser like Romney and you go bragging?

The only reason Obamy got 4 more years is because the stupidity of the GOP establishment far surpasses the idiocy of the Dimbocraps.

I think it's hilarious that the big tough House NaziCons were openly crying over this. So funny. No wonder the little baby cowards carry guns.

Dude, you are delusional. Who the hell was crying other than Boner? And you think a man is a coward for carrying a gun? Well most of us don't have the advantage that you have of being so butt fucking ugly that people shy away from us 24/7, you stupid loser.

I wonder if this has anything to do with it.

i thought this part was pretty cute!

At least one leadership staffer doesn’t think the affair ended. “They are unusually close,” says the staffer who insists that the affair is going on. “It’s weird if he’s not fucking her.” :lmao:

Forum List

Back