Two different kinds of tax cheats

SpidermanTuba

Rookie
May 7, 2004
New Orleans, Louisiana
How come when Republican Presidential candidates and Republican unlicencsed plumbers don't pay their taxes, its an honest mistake, but when Democrats do it, its deliberate cheating? Is it because Republicans are morons and aren't expected to know better ? Because I'd buy that excuse for a dollar.

How come when Republican Presidential candidates and Republican unlicencsed plumbers don't pay their taxes, its an honest mistake, but when Democrats do it, its deliberate cheating? Is it because Republicans are morons and aren't expected to know better ? Because I'd buy that excuse for a dollar.

Which Republican Presidential candidate didn't pay their taxes? If you mean Palin you may want to actually check the facts, she received Per Diem, which is BY LAW untaxed. Later the designation was changed. No tax cheating there moron. As opposed to a man that signed a form every year and received a verbal briefing that he was getting PAID extra so he could pay HIS TAXES and did not. As opposed to a man that HIRED a driver and then refused to pay the employer share of taxes.

Does that hep you any moron?

Which Republican Presidential candidate didn't pay their taxes? If you mean Palin you may want to actually check the facts, she received Per Diem, which is BY LAW untaxed. Later the designation was changed. No tax cheating there moron. As opposed to a man that signed a form every year and received a verbal briefing that he was getting PAID extra so he could pay HIS TAXES and did not. As opposed to a man that HIRED a driver and then refused to pay the employer share of taxes.

I'm impressed at your ability to self-delude.

I'm impressed at your ability to self-delude.

Ohh look the resident idiot posted in another thread with ignorant comments.

None of us are in a psoition to really know if a person set out to cheat, or simply made a mistake when it comes to their taxes, folks.

That's what courts are for.

• Banned
Which Republican Presidential candidate didn't pay their taxes? If you mean Palin you may want to actually check the facts, she received Per Diem, which is BY LAW untaxed

Are you talking about the per diem she received to live in her own house? Because that sounds like just a way to get around paying taxes, don't you think? Do you get per diem for the meals you consume at home, because if you do I wanna know what company you work for and if they are hiring.

The designation was never changed, and what she was receiving wasn't the proper definition of per diem. Jeesh...you've already been schooled on this so I can only conclude your big fat head lacks the capacity to hold a fact in it.

Republicans don't owe one percent of what the party of the left does you ignorant nit. There was an article not long ago in which over 1/3 of potential democratic nopminees for various government positions had some sort of tax problems. The majority of REpublicans these days don't have enough money to have tax problems and the ones that do are damn careful to make sure they pay all there taxes because they no their party won't cover for their lame asses if they get causght the way you tools are covering for Geitner.

You do realize tool that one can be personally responsible and still not be rich as Croessus?

Let me make it clearer since you seem incapable of rational thought.

Personal responsibility has nothing to do with wealth you flaming idiot.

But the joke is that Democrats are usually the ones who raise taxes. They even say it's 'Patriotic' for the rich to pay taxes. And then, of course, a good number of Obama appointees haven't paid their taxes. The irony is hilarious.

so is the point here that dems are no better than those they claimed they were better than......

the culture of corruption is thyself.....

I think there are 3 kinds what about liberaterain who grows weed for undeclared cash on the side ?...thats ok...right

Last edited:

But the joke is that Democrats are usually the ones who raise taxes. They even say it's 'Patriotic' for the rich to pay taxes. And then, of course, a good number of Obama appointees haven't paid their taxes. The irony is hilarious.

OK. So its Ok for Republicans to not pay taxes because they are against them. I get it now.

I think there are 3 what about liberaterain who grows weed for undeclared cash on the side ?...thats ok...right

I used to know a guy who worked a tip paying job part time and dealt weed full time. He'd claim his weed income as tips. A very honest drug dealer.

Forum List

Back