Two Days, People!

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
2BlIMH7
Nobody has heard of Porcini mushrooms and there was a stampede on rosemary and thyme. I have one appetizer........

We need to panic, people.....

2BlIMH7
Nobody has heard of Porcini mushrooms and there was a stampede on rosemary and thyme. I have one appetizer........

Lays potato chips and sour cream/Lipton onion soup mix dip. Or Knorr Vegetable Soup mix and use celery hearts and baby carrots instead of chips.

Deviled eggs? That is usually one of my staples for appetizers.....this year I didn't and splurged for a few colossal shrimp with cocktail sauce and goat cheese with crackers, just to mix it up a bit.

Maybe I'll do the deviled eggs for Christmas

2BlIMH7

Lays potato chips and sour cream/Lipton onion soup mix dip. Or Knorr Vegetable Soup mix and use celery hearts and baby carrots instead of chips.
You just gave me a fantastic idea! I'm going to make a shrimp dip with potato chips! I am going to make a hot onion dip with crackers. Thank you!

Last edited:
Deviled eggs? That is usually one of my staples for appetizers.....this year I didn't and splurged for a few colossal shrimp with cocktail sauce and goat cheese with crackers, just to mix it up a bit.

Maybe I'll do the deviled eggs for Christmas
She can't eat them but I could do it for everyone else. In fact, I might.

O. The appetizer problem is solved. Now, I need a grocery store and time off to do this thang.

Forum List

Back