Two customers suing McDonald's for $5million for unwanted cheese on quarter pounders.

You understand the woman had third degree burns to her genitals and legs, and almost died don't you? Surgery was required. Mcdonalds knew the coffee was too hot, but served it anyway. They should have at least put the lid on it properly. I guess fox forgot to give you those details, didn't they.
I guess I would throw hot coffee all over myself for millions of dollars... lol

Go for it, but it's not that easy. First you have to prove that the place serving the coffee knew it was hot enough to cause 3rd degree burns. Next, you have to prove you had no reason to believe it was that hot. On top of all that, it would help your case to show that the lid on the coffee wasn't put on properly which easily allowed the scalding coffee to spill and cause 3rd degree burns. She did all that. She also had to have surgery to repair the damage to her legs and genitals. You might also note that she didn't spill the coffee in anticipation of any harm to her, or of any potential settlement.
Bullshit... The very definition of frivolous lawsuit.
Contrived all the way

It's a little late, but you should call that judge up and explain that he was wrong. I'm sure he will rescind that ruling once he hears from you.
Lol
People get paid millions for nothing all the time by the courts now because of fucked up pussies like that judge.
Who cares, political correctness has made our bed, we are past the point of no return...
The pussy-fication of America is widely excepted by Progressives.

How Trumpian of you. You should send a letter to the editor.

It is here in South Florida. Their names are Cynthia "Kissner" and Leoanard "Werner."

McDonald's sued for $5M over unwanted cheese on Quarter Pounders - finance - att.net

Two McDonald’s customers filed a lawsuit against the fast-food giant, alleging they were forced to pay for cheese that they didn’t want on their Quarter Pounders and Double Quarter Pounders.

The diners said they had to spend an additional 30 to 90 cents for slices of cheese they didn’t want or ask for, according to a class-action suit filed this month in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.

According to the suit, defendants Cynthia Kissner and Leonard Werner were forced to order the Quarter Pounders without cheese at McDonald’s, and then had to remove it themselves.

----------------------

Just in shock that two jews would be suing Mcdonalds.

So shocking.

You do know that most Jews in the US, are extremely left-wing.... right?

Regardless, they can sue all they want. This is why we need more tort reform. A lawsuit like this should be thrown out of court, before it ever gets to court.

I think we need to have more courts that can simply decline to hear a case, when it is obviously frivolous.

....if you like your burger, you can keep your burger.....
ac1839b7e1cd67671e8aabdf52623060.jpg

~S~

I hate it when people post pictures like that, because i am frekin hungry........ Memoirs of a loser who can't cook. That's going to be my autobiography.

I guess I would throw hot coffee all over myself for millions of dollars... lol

Go for it, but it's not that easy. First you have to prove that the place serving the coffee knew it was hot enough to cause 3rd degree burns. Next, you have to prove you had no reason to believe it was that hot. On top of all that, it would help your case to show that the lid on the coffee wasn't put on properly which easily allowed the scalding coffee to spill and cause 3rd degree burns. She did all that. She also had to have surgery to repair the damage to her legs and genitals. You might also note that she didn't spill the coffee in anticipation of any harm to her, or of any potential settlement.
Bullshit... The very definition of frivolous lawsuit.
Contrived all the way

It's a little late, but you should call that judge up and explain that he was wrong. I'm sure he will rescind that ruling once he hears from you.
Lol
People get paid millions for nothing all the time by the courts now because of fucked up pussies like that judge.
Who cares, political correctness has made our bed, we are past the point of no return...
The pussy-fication of America is widely excepted by Progressives.

How Trumpian of you. You should send a letter to the editor.
Getting along is overrated…

It is here in South Florida. Their names are Cynthia "Kissner" and Leoanard "Werner."

McDonald's sued for $5M over unwanted cheese on Quarter Pounders - finance - att.net

Two McDonald’s customers filed a lawsuit against the fast-food giant, alleging they were forced to pay for cheese that they didn’t want on their Quarter Pounders and Double Quarter Pounders.

The diners said they had to spend an additional 30 to 90 cents for slices of cheese they didn’t want or ask for, according to a class-action suit filed this month in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.

According to the suit, defendants Cynthia Kissner and Leonard Werner were forced to order the Quarter Pounders without cheese at McDonald’s, and then had to remove it themselves.

----------------------

So shocking.
And amazing that you point out they were Jews so nonchalantly . Really? How subtle. But if they were protestant, that would be ok?

----------------------

So shocking.

This is also my top pet peeve with fast food places, they view cheese as the magic goo of everything they sell. I always order without cheese and 40% of the time no matter where I go they put cheese on it anyway. I think they don't train people with any rigor anymore, turnover is generally high so they just give them the basics and move on.

Frustrating as hell to speak clearly and say clearly NO CHEESE two or three times to no effect.

If you can sue and win on this then there is a worldwide class action suit waiting to happen.

This is also my top pet peeve with fast food places, they view cheese as the magic goo of everything they sell. I always order without cheese and 40% of the time no matter where I go they put cheese on it anyway

But the cheese is all part of the engineering they do @ Hamburger University , a very prestigous educational facility>>>

McDonald's Hamburger University can be harder to get into than Harvard and is even cooler than you'd imagine

Apparently they've been instructed the cheese is the chief component needed to glue the rest of the industrial waste together

joker_mcdonald_by_shinix01-d4lem3o.jpg

~S~

Forum List

Back