Two Charts That Should Terrify Republicans

This exchange is the very hump that we need to get over.

We need people in every level of government to have the courage to reach across the aisle.

but why will any Republican do that with the past 30 years of Democrats promising to cut spending if taxes are raised, only to have them completely back out after the taxes are raised?

Didn't President Clinton raise taxes and cut spending?

Yea.
All by himself.

Newt or the Republican House had zero input.
:eusa_shhh:

This exchange is the very hump that we need to get over.

We need people in every level of government to have the courage to reach across the aisle.

but why will any Republican do that with the past 30 years of Democrats promising to cut spending if taxes are raised, only to have them completely back out after the taxes are raised?

NO! The only "cuts" agreed to were decreases in the rate of increase. Which is no cut at all. Just another load of BS.

NO! The only "cuts" agreed to were decreases in the rate of increase. Which is no cut at all. Just another load of BS.

I remember those discussions.
I was new to the world of politics and, honestly, I watched Rush's TV show for a while.
That's exactly what dem-bulbs consider a spending cut....not raising the spending as much as they did the previous budget.
:cool:

Why worry, the world is gonna end later this year anyway.

yea i just saw that on History Channels Ancient Aliens.....i can imagine as we get closer the Doomsayers are going to be letting us know every day.....
Ancient aliens ="gawds", likely highly skilled in genetic manipulation.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dw0HXgt6dcM]Don Alejandro Mayan message to the world - YouTube[/ame]

What scares Republicans is they may not be able to finish what they started under Bush. In spite of them, America will survive. But greatly diminished.

A bit off topic, but your avatar really grabs my attention.

Anyone who has done this to himself and looks like this but still has the unmitigated audacity to stand before the public and pontificate should not be given political power. Because he clearly has no ability to resist temptation and is arrogantly voracious by nature.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back