*Two British Subjects Murdered By 16 Year Old Negro*

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. I explain the true reality about what took place when these two Brits get murdered on their vacation, and that makes me the bad guy, racist scum.
2. You can go and fuck yourselves.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Actually, what you did was post an article you later claimed was bullshit and tainted by liberal media bias, and came up with your own reasons behind the parts of the story you decided to believe. I'd like to know how you are privy to the 'true reality' about what took place. You certainly haven't given any compelling evidence! Hell, all you've done is post a single article you called bullshit when your points were brought into question. Were you there? Do you live nearby? Did you witness the events? Do you have anything at all to offer other than your own completely unsubstantiated opinions? I doubt you do.

You are clearly some combination of hack, troll, racist and/or idiot. At least it's often funny to read your blather. :lol:

1. Lemme break it down for you seeing its not spelled out in the report.
2. And you don't know liberal double speak, and or can read it.
3. The report says that two men wandered down a wrong street, perhaps a bad area of town, I ask why is there a wrong street? And how would a person from another country know what a wrong street looked like?
4. Shear speculation by the reporter, sure it was the wrong street, but to them, it wasn't, so in fact it was the right street, but some Negro decided it was their last street to walk down.
5. Another fact is, you can't botch a robbery when the victims are dead, it would be known as a successful robbery, seeing the dead men can't stop you from taking their money, so the money had to still be with them for it to be a botched robbery idiot.
6. And I am still wondering what a floor is doing outside, seeing the reporter said they were both found on the floor, outside.
7. You can't get anything past me, the whole story was full of half truths, and the reporters are forbidden to tell all the details of the story, for court reasons.
8. Only an idiot wouldn't know that.
9. You seldom get all the details.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I can't believe you are quibbling about saying they walked down the wrong street. Since they ended up dead, I'm pretty sure the victims would, if they were able, say it was the wrong street to walk down!

Apparently I need to explain to you how this could be a botched robbery. These two Brits are walking down the street in the early morning hours. The criminal sees them, perhaps noticing they are inebriated, perhaps thinking they look wealthy, whatever. He decides to rob them. He walks up to the two victims and pulls out a gun, demanding money. For one reason or another (perp is high, maybe because of nerves, maybe one or both of the victims try to fight back rather than give their money) the gun goes off. Whether that shot was accidental or intentional, the perp decides to continue firing in the heat of the moment. The two victims are now down on the ground, bleeding, probably moaning in pain, and the perp freaks out. He set out to rob the men and instead has seriously wounded them, perhaps killing them. The perp is now afraid and confused and doesn't know what to do, and runs off, leaving the money. See? That's still a botched robbery, yet the money isn't taken. I'm not saying that's what happened, merely showing a possibility which you were clearly not able to imagine on your own.

As far as all the details not being in the story, I can certainly accept that. My question is why you think that you know what those details are? What psychic powers do you possess that you can know what happened without any evidence?

Every time you number your post for no apparent reason, a puppy dies!

Sorry bout that,

Wrong street = Black people

1. If this is true, then I would be no more safe walking down a trail in Africa into a village of head hunters who mainly hunt for white heads then, back 200 years ago, not sure head hunters are still with us today, I wouldn't doubt it they were?
2. Dead is dead right?
3. If a Negro were to walk down my street in middle of the night he would be safe as walking into a police station in mid-day.
4. I think this is alarming and something should be done about this injustice, and the over all degrading Negro culture of murdering innocents.:evil:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back