Two British planes shot down, was carrying guns to ISIS

So the wind causes a huge route deviation, then they could bring the guns to the far more safe zones away from the ISIS areas, I dont think they are such idiots. Also why USA would like to bring some anti-aircraft weapons to the Iraqi forces figthing against ISIS who has no aircrafts ?

Do not play with us the big evil Britain and its puppets USA and Israel.

"He noted that the members of his committee have already proved that the US planes have dropped advanced weaponry, including anti-aircraft weapons, for the ISIL, and that it has set up an investigation committee to probe into the matter."
Guess you forgot about ISIS capturing tons of US military equipment in Iraq........ Or is it selective memory?
And is it possible the person(s) reporting these "drops" are secretly ISIS backers and are making up the heavy weapons drop story?

Oh no!! Say it isn't so!!!! It's IMPOSSIBLE that some in the Iraqi government might have ISIS sympathies!!!! That never happens anywhere in the world!!!

Yeah, right........ :lmao:

What's even funnier is the claim that 2 British supply planes were shot down by the Iraqi Army and that they have pictures to prove it........ Think about that for a minute....... Why would the Iraqi Army shoot down supply planes other than by accident and even better........ where are the pictures, the so called proof?
My bet is even if they do have "pictures" those pictures are faked, maybe old wreckage or current wreckage with British markings placed on them.

What's even funnier is the claim that 2 British supply planes were shot down by the Iraqi Army and that they have pictures to prove it........ Think about that for a minute....... Why would the Iraqi Army shoot down supply planes other than by accident and even better........ where are the pictures, the so called proof?
My bet is even if they do have "pictures" those pictures are faked, maybe old wreckage or current wreckage with British markings placed on them.

does not matter-----they eat it up in the mosques

Oh I don't know, wind...... repositioning of forces...... wrong drop coordinates....... pilots over or undershooting their target areas......... disinformation ploys by ISIS. Generally referred to as "the fog of war"..........

There appears to be a hell of a lot of fog around.
It doesn't take long to find a lot of bad drops, all favouring ISIS.
Still, my tin foil hat remains in the drawer at the moment.

The bit that kills this is the total lack of anything about it outside sites that can't be trusted.
I'll give it a couple of days before I dismiss it as total shit.

Oh I don't know, wind...... repositioning of forces...... wrong drop coordinates....... pilots over or undershooting their target areas......... disinformation ploys by ISIS. Generally referred to as "the fog of war"..........

There appears to be a hell of a lot of fog around.
It doesn't take long to find a lot of bad drops, all favouring ISIS.
Still, my tin foil hat remains in the drawer at the moment.
I chalking it up to contrived propaganda which always has a tiny grain of truth to it. Miss-drops? Of course. Previously captured equipment paraded as current proof? Most likely, hell I'm absolutely sure of it. The ISIS/ISIL recruiting continues apace........ :eusa_whistle:

All could be, but I'm reserving judgement at the moment. However, leaning to the "It's bullshit" side.
The total lack of anything official from Iraq, or pictures of anything, makes this less than likely.

If I see something that identifies the aircraft claimed, I'll move position. We're talking traceable stuff such as registration details, documents from the aircraft/crew, or whatever else makes up a smoking gun.

Guess you forgot about ISIS capturing tons of US military equipment in Iraq........ Or is it selective memory?
And is it possible the person(s) reporting these "drops" are secretly ISIS backers and are making up the heavy weapons drop story?

Oh no!! Say it isn't so!!!! It's IMPOSSIBLE that some in the Iraqi government might have ISIS sympathies!!!! That never happens anywhere in the world!!!

Troll, these things been discussed from the beginning of events and noone believe in your lies. Some Iraqi officials reported that they have warned USA months before the ISIS attack started in Iraq but USA did nothing. Because ISIS is created by you and you are feeding these zombies away from the eyes. This is impossible for them to survive there in Iraq and in Syria under the shade of World's most advanced airforces. USA, Britain and Israel is following each step of ISIS, their dogs.

I did find this, but the dates are wrong, and there's nothing obvious.

Troll, these things been discussed from the beginning of events and noone believe in your lies. Some Iraqi officials reported that they have warned USA months before the ISIS attack started in Iraq but USA did nothing. Because ISIS is created by you and you are feeding these zombies away from the eyes. This is impossible for them to survive there in Iraq and in Syria under the shade of World's most advanced airforces. USA, Britain and Israel is following each step of ISIS, their dogs.
When was the last time you had a brain scan? Is there anything there to scan?

"The Iraqi Parliament's National Security and Defense Committee has access to the photos of both planes that are British and have crashed while they were carrying weapons for the ISIL," Head of the committee Hakem al-Zameli said, according to a Monday report of the Arabic-language information center of the Islamic Supreme Council of Iraq."

"We have discovered weapons made in the US, European countries and Israel from the areas liberated from ISIL's control in Al-Baqdadi region," the Al-Ahad news website quoted Head of Al-Anbar Provincial Council Khalaf Tarmouz as saying."

Farsnews

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The big Evil and its puppets at work.

Lol! This from the same people who gave us the Iranian space program, where the chimp that was heroically paraded about after the "spacecraft " landed was a completely different chimp.

And let's not forget the Iranian "time machine" made from an old fish bowl, some scrap wire and a coathanger.

Time has passed, and no evidence has been produced.
It's time to declare this story - Bullshit.

Arming ISIS is the best thing America and her allies can do. Muslims are fighting Muslims. The bloodshed is in the ME. The best case scenario...ISIS starts a regional war including players like Iran and Saudi Arabia. Worst case scenario...ISIS takes over Iraq and Syria...giving the US and allies actual targets and goals versus trying to attack a small mobile army that is running from city to city with no real strongholds...just terror.

Yes, it is a shame that Christians in the region are being persecuted. Perhaps it is time for them to get the hell out.
Fuck off faggot.

"We have discovered weapons made in the US, European countries and Israel from the areas liberated from ISIL's control in Al-Baqdadi region," the Al-Ahad news website quoted Head of Al-Anbar Provincial Council Khalaf Tarmouz as saying."
"
"The Iraqi Parliament's National Security and Defense Committee has access to the photos of both planes that are British and have crashed while they were carrying weapons for the ISIL," Head of the committee Hakem al-Zameli said, according to a Monday report of the Arabic-language information center of the Islamic Supreme Council of Iraq.

"He said the Iraqi parliament has asked London for explanations in this regard.

"The senior Iraqi legislator further unveiled that the government in Baghdad is receiving daily reports from people and security forces in al-Anbar province on numerous flights by the US-led coalition planes that airdrop weapons and supplies for ISIL in terrorist-held areas.

"The Iraqi lawmaker further noted the cause of such western aids to the terrorist group, and explained that the US prefers a chaotic situation in Anbar Province which is near the cities of Karbala and Baghdad as it does not want the ISIL crisis to come to an end."

Farsnews

This dispatch outlines preliminary findings from an examination of weapons and ammunition captured from Islamic State

Property of US govt.

I'll bet American Joe Taxpayer loves knowing where his tax dollars have gone.

Deliberate or just a load of massive mistakes - someone should be sacked, tossed in prison or executed.

Property of US govt.

I'll bet American Joe Taxpayer loves knowing where his tax dollars have gone.

Deliberate or just a load of massive mistakes - someone should be sacked, tossed in prison or executed.
It's the Red Line and the Ratline, and by now its blood-$oaked tentacles may well be stretching into Ukraine:
"In January, the Senate Intelligence Committee released a report on the assault by a local militia in September 2012 on the American consulate and a nearby undercover CIA facility in Benghazi, which resulted in the death of the US ambassador, Christopher Stevens, and three others. The report’s criticism of the State Department for not providing adequate security at the consulate, and of the intelligence community for not alerting the US military to the presence of a CIA outpost in the area, received front-page coverage and revived animosities in Washington, with Republicans accusing Obama and Hillary Clinton of a cover-up. A highly classified annex to the report, not made public, described a secret agreement reached in early 2012 between the Obama and Erdoğan administrations. It pertained to the rat line. By the terms of the agreement, funding came from Turkey, as well as Saudi Arabia and Qatar; the CIA, with the support of MI6, was responsible for getting arms from Gaddafi’s arsenals into Syria. A number of front companies were set up in Libya, some under the cover of Australian entities. Retired American soldiers, who didn’t always know who was really employing them, were hired to manage procurement and shipping.

"The operation was run by David Petraeus, the CIA director who would soon resign when it became known he was having an affair with his biographer. (A spokesperson for Petraeus denied the operation ever took place.)"
Seymour M. Hersh The Red Line and the Rat Line Erdo an and the Syrian rebels LRB 17 April 2014

There is no doubt in my mind Petraeus, Obama, Clinton, and Bush all deserve to die in federal prisons for their crimes against humanity.

Maybe the Greeks have the right political ideas at this point in time?

Time has passed, and no evidence has been produced.
It's time to declare this story - Bullshit.

Time has passed and still there is no disclaimer explanation by Britain. I can imagine the diplomatic traffic in these days. The person who explained this news is also under a big life t.hreatening.

Why are you such hasty, wait for a while. Also it was proven after the Swissleak incident that some Al-Qaeda leaders and Al-Qaeda linked persons have bank accounts in HSBC the British Bank, which is belong to Zioshi.t...

usa-delivers-weapons-to-daesh-2015-4.jpg

"There are no reports in the Western mainstream media pertaining to this issue.

"This report is based on statements emanating from the Iraq parliament, with photographic evidence. We have not been in a position to corroborate this report by FARS News.

"Iraq’s army has shot down two British planes as they were carrying weapons for the ISIL terrorists in Al-Anbar province, a senior lawmaker disclosed on Monday.

“'The Iraqi Parliament’s National Security and Defense Committee has access to the photos of both planes that are British and have crashed while they were carrying weapons for the ISIL,'

"Head of the committee Hakem al-Zameli said, according to a Monday report of the Arabic-language information center of the Islamic Supreme Council of Iraq.

"He said the Iraqi parliament has asked London for explanations in this regard."

Iraqi Army Downs Two British Planes Carrying Weapons for ISIL Terrorists Global Research

Forum List

Back