*Two Blacks Hoes Go At White Women At McDonalds: While Black Employee's Do Nothing*

Sorry bout that,

I don't know if it was about race, sex, jealousy, bad weave, ect... But what I do know is whatever it is it don't take much to get a violent reaction from a negro, black, African American whatever person.

Maybe it was because he/she looked more attractive than real she.

1. Interesting point.
2. Perhaps what this whole thing in a nut shell is.
3. Is these two Negro Hoes were so pissed because their man/pimp, was more interested in a *white trans-sexual* than they were in them!
4. Oh and why haven't we heard much about the pimp anyways???
5. Did he leave at once?
6. Did he fall back and watch from outside?
7. Did he jump in a car when the shit hit the fan?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

This is hardly a racial problem. It's a human problem.

We indoctrinate ourselves with violent and immoral media and are surprised when people are violent and immoral.

We outsource our responsibilities to the government and are suprised when no one does anything to help another person.

We pretend to be victims and are surprised when we don't do anything with our lives.

We have to change this. As many people who are willing and able to change this have to change this. And we have to start in our own lives and the lives of our families. We can't stand on the sidelines or we will be part of the problem.

Does anyone honestly believe that we can continue acting the way we are as a society and not face the consequences of our actions? And what are the judgments of God other than the consequences of our choices?

You, me, everyone in our world has a choice to make. We either choose to eliminate corruption, dishonesty, and fear from our lives, or we suffer the extreme pain that's coming.

This is hardly a racial problem. It's a human problem.

We indoctrinate ourselves with violent and immoral media and are surprised when people are violent and immoral.

We outsource our responsibilities to the government and are suprised when no one does anything to help another person.

We pretend to be victims and are surprised when we don't do anything with our lives.

We have to change this. As many people who are willing and able to change this have to change this. And we have to start in our own lives and the lives of our families. We can't stand on the sidelines or we will be part of the problem.

Does anyone honestly believe that we can continue acting the way we are as a society and not face the consequences of our actions? And what are the judgments of God other than the consequences of our choices?

You, me, everyone in our world has a choice to make. We either choose to eliminate corruption, dishonesty, and fear from our lives, or we suffer the extreme pain that's coming.

Good point.

...I am glad to see you admit you were wrong.

Too bad the rest of the bozos on this thread can't do the same.

I missed the post where you admitted you were wrong when you insisted, multiple times, that the cameraman was white.

Would you be so kind as to link it for me?
Oh, I was wrong about that...but that isn't pertinent.

I'm not the knee jerking asshole that calls everyone a ******, or thanks her for it.

:thup:

^Ravi has some Serious Issues...

:)

peace...

Didn't look like a hoax to me. And I don't give a damn if it was a transexual. No person should be beaten like that by a GROUP of chickenshit skanks while employees look on. Watch it again, but close your eyes. And listen. Just listen.
There's your clue what kind of mindset is going on there.
People are laughing in the background. And the cameraman is telling the perps to run away before the cops get there...that doesn't make sense.

I'll wait for some real evidence before I start kneejerking all over the place and calling everyone a ******. Like you.

That's at least (2) I Missed... Ravi is Responding to People NOT Using the Word she's Using...

Interesting.

peace...

She could have just said the "N word", like everyone else does.

Sorry bout that,

1. Well I was right again!
2. These two Negro hoes are being charged.
3. I said they would and so they are.
4. Lets see if there fellow citizens will convict.
5. That video will be tough to explain away.
6. I think they will plea out, at first chance.
7. Get 5 and 10 year a piece.
8. LINK:Hate Crime Charges in Maryland McDonald's Beating Caught On Video

"Hate Crime Charges in Maryland McDonald's Beating Caught On Video
Updated: Monday, 16 May 2011, 5:05 PM EDT
Published : Monday, 16 May 2011, 3:44 PM EDT

TOWSON, Md. - A Baltimore County grand jury has indicted two teens in a beating of a transgender woman at a McDonald's restaurant that was caught on video.

The indictment returned Monday charges Teonna Brown with assault and hate crime in the attack on Chrissy Lee Polis at the restaurant last month. She is also charged with assaulting a customer and a McDonald's employee who tried to intervene.

A 14-year-old girl is facing the same charges in juvenile court. Both are being held."

MY BAD MADE SOME SPEEELING ERROORS,......

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. Well I was right agin!
2. These two negor hoes are being charged.

TOWSON, Md. - A Baltimore County grand jury has indicted two teens in a beating of a transgender woman at a McDonald's restaurant that was caught on video.

The indictment returned Monday charges Teonna Brown with assault and hate crime in the attack on Chrissy Lee Polis at the restaurant last month. She is also charged with assaulting a customer and a McDonald's employee who tried to intervene.

A 14-year-old girl is facing the same charges in juvenile court. Both are being held."

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. What are negors?
2. You claimed they would be charged with a racially motivated hate crime. It appears that is not the case.
3. I still don't think it is a hate crime but two stupid and violent idiots jealous over Polis talking to their boyfriend.
4. But knowing you, you will believe what you think is the truth.

Sorry bout that,

1. Well I was right agin!
2. These two negor hoes are being charged.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. What are negors?
2. You claimed they would be charged with a racially motivated hate crime. It appears that is not the case.
3. I still don't think it is a hate crime but two stupid and violent idiots jealous over Polis talking to their boyfriend.
4. But knowing you, you will believe what you think is the truth.

http://media2.myfoxdc.com//documents/McDonaldsBeatingPoliceReport.pdf

^Nothing in the Police Report but (2) Black Females Assualting a White Woman...

It's Interesting that the "Tranny" issue is Absent until WELL after the Fact.

peace...

Forum List

Back