"""Two Bitches In The Same Boat"""

1stRambo

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2015
Yo, as you can see by the Title? They are using the same old talking points! Obama sat on his dead ass for 8 years, nothing done to Wall Street, or Un-Accountability!

Elizabeth Warren escalates battle against Wall Street greed and unaccountable public officials by endorsing Hillary

June 9, 2016 08:47 PM by Doug Powers
hillarywarren2.jpg

“Psst, we’re not fooling anybody, pass it on…”

hillarywarren3-1.jpg

The following two things both happened on the same day…

People’s Exhibit A:

warren2.jpg

People’s Exhibit B:

Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) has endorsed former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton for president.

Warren gave her endorsement in an interview with the Boston Globe on Thursday.

“I’m ready,” Warren said, according to the Globe. “I’m ready to jump in this fight and make sure that Hillary Clinton is the next president of the United States and be sure that Donald Trump gets nowhere near the White House.”

Because when you think “totally open and honest public officials who are also against reaping rewards from Wall Street,” you think “Hillary Clinton”!

My working theory is that Clinton won this endorsement by agreeing to store Warren’s Cherokee Heritage Certificate of Authenticity next to her secret server in the safe where Hillary keeps her Goldman Sachs transcripts.

Elizabeth Warren escalates battle against Wall Street greed and unaccountable public officials by endorsing Hillary

"GTP"
kwynn-ecton-free-speech-12.jpg

Warren's endorsement cuts into the small loss of a few Bern progressives to Trump.

Forum List

Back