two big anti-obama books coming out this week

Isn't it interesting that the anti-Bush books Bob Woodard wrote got a full hour on 60 Minutes. This book? They're taking a pass.

Huh. Odd, isn't it?

Not even interesting. More like expected. anyone who is still trying to claim Most of the Media besides FOX is nothing more than a wing of the Democrat party. is either brain dead or has not watched TV in 15 Years.

Isn't it interesting that the anti-Bush books Bob Woodard wrote got a full hour on 60 Minutes. This book? They're taking a pass.

Huh. Odd, isn't it?

Not even interesting. More like expected. anyone who is still trying to claim Most of the Media besides FOX is nothing more than a wing of the Democrat party. is either brain dead or has not watched TV in 15 Years.

cnn since the reshuffling has moved much more the center

*hides*

Huh. Odd, isn't it?

*hides*

Actually I agree. They do seem to be making much more of an effort to be fair to conservatives. But the old Liberal leanings do still bleed through a bit.

Huh. Odd, isn't it?

*hides*
I'll believe it when I see it, but then again, I see network news once every 2-5 months. I get my news elsewhere.

Dinesh D’Souza is a conservative ideologue. And an idiot. How could Obama have been influenced by his father?? He left the family when Obama was only 2 years old. He saw him once when he was 10, and that was it. Just once!!! Oh yeah, his father was a big influence. :rolleyes:

This guy is a phony.

There are no bombshells here. All of the actions in Afgh are traced to their source, in the Bush administration.

The major mistake BHO has made is his failure to withdraw our presence because we cannot control, much less end, the incredible corruption in the Kharzai government, foisted on Afghans by the Bush administration.

uhm excuse me but he had his chance back in October. Karzai, the rigged vote the pull out of any opposition to the second election...what did Obama do?

Forum List

Back