two big anti-obama books coming out this week

blu

Sep 21, 2009
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Obamas-Wars-Bob-Woodward/dp/1439172498]Amazon.com: Obama's Wars (9781439172490): Bob Woodward: Books[/ame]

written by a white house insider, it pertains to obamas thoughts and internal handling of afghanistan & pakistan

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Roots-Obamas-Rage-Dinesh-DSouza/dp/1596986255]Amazon.com: The Roots of Obama's Rage (9781596986251): Dinesh D'Souza: Books[/ame]

discusses obamas childhood and the reason for his current, usually extremely odd choices.

both books have already caused a shit storm in the whitehouse and the big liberal newspaper are worried about even publishing an article on them.

I will definitely be getting a copy of the first book on kindle the day it comes out, not sure about the second, will see how the reviews are

There are no bombshells here. All of the actions in Afgh are traced to their source, in the Bush administration.

The major mistake BHO has made is his failure to withdraw our presence because we cannot control, much less end, the incredible corruption in the Kharzai government, foisted on Afghans by the Bush administration.

There are no bombshells here. All of the actions in Afgh are traced to their source, in the Bush administration.

The major mistake BHO has made is his failure to withdraw our presence because we cannot control, much less end, the incredible corruption in the Kharzai government, foisted on Afghans by the Bush administration.

'Cmon you can do better than that:

:eusa_hand:

You forgot to 'splain how Obama's Childhood was Bush's Fault.:evil:

No at all. I have done enough of what needs to be done. Move along.

No at all. I have done enough of what needs to be done. Move along.

Wait, are you saying that there's something about the Barak Hussein Administration that isn't related to George W.?

:eek::eek::eek:

His failure to withdraw?

Were you even around for the Election. He ran on a platform of getting out of IRAQ so we could focus on and win Afghanistan. :cuckoo:

Amazon.com: Obama's Wars (9781439172490): Bob Woodward: Books

written by a white house insider, it pertains to obamas thoughts and internal handling of afghanistan & pakistan

Amazon.com: The Roots of Obama's Rage (9781596986251): Dinesh D'Souza: Books

discusses obamas childhood and the reason for his current, usually extremely odd choices.

both books have already caused a shit storm in the whitehouse and the big liberal newspaper are worried about even publishing an article on them.

I will definitely be getting a copy of the first book on kindle the day it comes out, not sure about the second, will see how the reviews are

Good...the shriller the better.

D'Souza is a partisan hack.

However, I think Woodward's book will be an interesting read.

What and woodward is not a well known liberal? Not getting it. lol

Oh wait I see. Conservative Partisan bad. Liberal Partisan good is that it.

Do read Woodwards book. I am betting after you do you will be looking for a way to discredit him.

If you support Obama that is.

I think Dinesh's will be far more interesting that Woodwards.

Depends on how well sourced it is.

I know that there is some shit that hasn't come out into the public domain about Obama's past. Never have found out what it is.

the white house is quite scared. they are already trying to discredit his reliability without even having read it all yet

I think Dinesh's will be far more interesting that Woodwards.

Depends on how well sourced it is.

I know that there is some shit that hasn't come out into the public domain about Obama's past. Never have found out what it is.

the white house is quite scared. they are already trying to discredit his reliability without even having read it all yet

That's because they invited him in, assuming he would be a good little liberal and Not talk about anything that made Obama look bad.

Isn't it interesting that the anti-Bush books Bob Woodard wrote got a full hour on 60 Minutes. This book? They're taking a pass.

Huh. Odd, isn't it?

Not that odd, actually.

Just watched "The Insider," with Al Pacino and Russel Crowe, about "60 Minutes" taking a pass on an interview with an expert with inside information about the big tobacco companies

back in 1994.

(The movie was based on a true story.)

We've been hood-winked by these jokers, before.

Sad, but true.

Isn't it interesting that the anti-Bush books Bob Woodard wrote got a full hour on 60 Minutes. This book? They're taking a pass.

Huh. Odd, isn't it?

nope, protecting their own interests

Forum List

Back