Two ballistic missiles fired at the USS Mason this evening in the Gulf of Aden

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

57E017DA-BA5B-4593-B7E4-9AC0AB387AB2_jpe-3041513.JPG

Wow.....Biden’s checks to them must not have cleared or they want more money.....They need a $3 billion humanitarian aid package now. Where is congress on solving this crisis?

Never fear.....We will absolutely use a BOLD font and ALL CAPs in our written response.....Probably even underline a few words.

Jokes aside how Iran can continue to fight by proxy without being a nuclear power is beyond me.

They have been donkey punching us since 1979 and we just wont do shit about it. I know there are all kinds of speculation but I personally have not seen anything that helps me understand it.

Well, The Jennifer Griffin says it's true, therefore it is!

BDS-afflicted losers will believe anything. Sweet Jeebus, they're stupid, and so proud of being so stupid. After all, being stupid allows them to get the sick pervy thrills they get from hating, and the hate-rush is what they live for.

A typical lib response

The game they play is heads they win and tails we lose

Always give Biden credit if they can but NEVER blame him for anything

What I still fail to comprehend is what these douchebags think they get out of it?

Why defend such an obvious monumental failure of a Commander In Thief?

Is it that they don't want to admit they're wrong?

Probably TDS.

What I still fail to comprehend is what these douchebags think they get out of it?

Probably TDS.
They're stupid and can't admit it.

BS Filter

Probably TDS.
They, like many sportsball fans; feel that their cheerleading, makes them part of the team. You can see this expressed when they use the word "we" to describe the actions of their overlords. They really want to believe that their overlords deem them as equals, rather than the dogshit clinging to the treads of their heels, who merely happen to be along for the ride...

Forum List

Back