TWO bald face OBAMA LIES!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Obama said on 9/22/2011
"To pay the same tax rate as a plumber or a teacher is class warfare, then you know what?
I, I, I, I, I'm, I'm a warrior for the middle class. I'm happy to fight for the middle class,"
Obama: I'm A Class Warrior | RealClearPolitics

What is the tax rate for a plumber? 6.3%.
That's what an average plumber paid making $50,000 in 2008 (see below...)

What did 321,294 returns that earned over $1 million pay in taxes in 2008???
On $1.068 trillion income after deductions these evil millionaires (Obama's one!! and billionaires") paid $249 billion --- 23%!!!

Is 23% what "millionaires" paid MORE then 6.3% that plumbers paid?

Just take some time and read below the FACTS.
Just plain out and out LIE!!!

Well according to this Obama Government web site :
Plumbers, Pipefitters, and Steamfitters
total plumbers: 358,790 and they make up work force: 1.2 %
Plumbers mean hourly wage: $24.21
Plumbers Mean annual wage $50,360
According to the IRS:
SOI Tax Stats - Individual Statistical Tables by Size of Adjusted Gross Income

For adjusted gross income reported $40,000 under $50,000
Total returns 11,087,123
Total TAXABLE returns meaning they had to pay taxes: 9,308,560
Average Adjusted taxable income: $28,465...(deductions,donations..etc...)
Total TAXES PAID per return $2,832.26 or a TAXABLE RATE OF 6.3%

Average plumber gross of $50,000 paid tax rate of 6.3%

Obama one of those evil "MILLIONAIRES" 2010 TAX return!!!

Obama's 2010 Tax return
Adjusted gross income $1,728,096
taking (LOOPHOLES,DEDUCTIONS bad bad evil!!!)
Donations $245,075 14.18%
Federal taxes paid $453,770 26.26% of gross income after

Obama a Millionaire whining about "TAX loopholes for millionaires..(himself!)

OBAMA took 14% deduction for donations
and cut HIS tax bill to 26% of his income!

Meanwhile he couldn't find enough money to send his brother that lives in a $12/yr hut!!!

Oh and as for "To pay the same tax rate as a plumber or a teacher is class warfare, then you know what?"

Total Elementary School Teachers, : 1,485,600
Mean Annual Wage: $54,330
:Plumbers, Pipefitters, and Steamfitters

According to the IRS:

19,196,461 returns with adjusted gross income between $50,000 under $75,000
17,662,044 paid taxes Total TAXABLE returns meaning they had to pay taxes:
Average Adjusted taxable income: $40,599 after deductions,donations..etc...

Total TAXES PAID per return $4,826/40,599 =
A TAXABLE RATE OF 11.89%

And again.. those evil millionaires like OBAMA!!! paid average of 23%!

I mean.. how can Obama get BY lying like this?
"To pay the same tax rate as a plumber or a teacher is class warfare,"

I think all those "millionaires and billionaires" SHOULD AGREE!
They should pay ONLY 11.89% of their millions
just like the teachers and like plumbers.. 6.3%

There is absolutely NO defense anyone can come up with for the statement
" pay the same tax rate as a plumber or teacher " that is so contradictory to reality! Millionaires like Obama averaged 23%.. Teachers 11.8% Plumbers 6.3%
And this was suppose to be the "smartest" President and he thinks Americans are that DUMB that we don't know that 23% paid by millionaires is a higher percentage then teachers or plumbers pay?

Obama said on 9/22/2011
"To pay the same tax rate as a plumber or a teacher is class warfare, then you know what?
I, I, I, I, I'm, I'm a warrior for the middle class. I'm happy to fight for the middle class,"

What is the tax rate for a plumber? 6.3%.
That's what an average plumber paid making $50,000 in 2008 (see below...)

What did 321,294 returns that earned over $1 million pay in taxes in 2008???
On $1.068 trillion income after deductions these evil millionaires (Obama's one!! and billionaires") paid $249 billion --- 23%!!!

Is 23% what "millionaires" paid MORE then 6.3% that plumbers paid?

Just take some time and read below the FACTS.
Just plain out and out LIE!!!

Well according to this Obama Government web site :
Plumbers, Pipefitters, and Steamfitters
total plumbers: 358,790 and they make up work force: 1.2 %
Plumbers mean hourly wage: $24.21
Plumbers Mean annual wage $50,360
According to the IRS:

For adjusted gross income reported $40,000 under $50,000
Total returns 11,087,123
Total TAXABLE returns meaning they had to pay taxes: 9,308,560
Average Adjusted taxable income: $28,465...(deductions,donations..etc...)
Total TAXES PAID per return $2,832.26 or a TAXABLE RATE OF 6.3%

Average plumber gross of $50,000 paid tax rate of 6.3%

Obama one of those evil "MILLIONAIRES" 2010 TAX return!!!

Obama's 2010 Tax return
Adjusted gross income $1,728,096
taking (LOOPHOLES,DEDUCTIONS bad bad evil!!!)
Donations $245,075 14.18%
Federal taxes paid $453,770 26.26% of gross income after

Obama a Millionaire whining about "TAX loopholes for millionaires..(himself!)

OBAMA took 14% deduction for donations
and cut HIS tax bill to 26% of his income!

Meanwhile he couldn't find enough money to send his brother that lives in a $12/yr hut!!!

It's not about raising taxes now any more than it was about lowering taxes back in 2003. It's about fair taxes.

Simple taxes = Fair taxes.

Fair taxes, a budget that is balanced by law and then build an economy your kids can drive to the stars.

It ain't rocket science, y'all.

The time to fix the current tax code has long past - it's time to scrap the fucker and start over.

9% Sales tax on everything purchased for consumption.
9% Personal Income tax - no deductions.
9% Business income tax - payroll is only deduction.

Simple, fair, predictable for the market.

so it is OK for a President to think YOU are so stupid you don't know that 23% is a higher tax rate the 6.3% (plumbers pay or 11.8% what teachers pay?

Are you that naive that you aren't angry that a President of your country has such a low disregard for YOUR intelligence that YOU accept HIS LIE:
"To pay the same tax rate as a plumber or a teacher is class warfare, "
Don't you understand the magnitude of his "AUDACITY"?
He thinks you are so stupid YOU don't know the difference BECAUSE HE SAID it was so!

The time to fix the current tax code has long past - it's time to scrap the fucker and start over.

Payroll as an only deduction would cripple already reeling manufacturing.
Tax-free raw materials and tax-free when buying equipment and manufacturing consumables is an absolute MUST.

If my tax rate is so small, why do they keep taking out so much much money from my paycheck?

Besides, if taxes were that low, they need to be raised. Our country needs to be repaired.

So, which is it? Too low? or too high?

If my tax rate is so small, why do they keep taking out so much much money from my paycheck?

Besides, if taxes were that low, they need to be raised. Our country needs to be repaired.

How about taxes period?
Over half of all wage earners pay zero income taxes...and most of those get more back than they pay in.
This is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more than a paltry $49.5 billion a year for going after the "wealthy".

Tax-free raw materials and tax-free when buying equipment and manufacturing consumables is an absolute MUST.

"Hello?"

"Is this thing on?"

Fuck that shit. Taxes should be fair, simple and predictable - see above for an example.

We need to let go of government favoritism in the market via congressional approved 'tax deductions' coupled with ridiculously high rates and the corruption that inevitably ensues when congress steps outside the scope of the constitution to tax you differently from the way they tax me.

Besides, spending Billion$ every year just to do the fucking paperwork to work in this country makes us look foolish.

Google Search: American Tax Preparation Industry Profits :eek:

why didn't they repair it with the trillions they spent the 1st time ??

Just two?? Wow, I've heard a lot more. So many in fact, let me be perfectly clear, I will not rest until I lie to you so much you won't know what to believe. :)

How about taxes period?
Over half of all wage earners pay zero income taxes...and most of those get more back than they pay in.
This is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more than a paltry $49.5 billion a year for going after the "wealthy".

Fair taxes, a budget balanced by law and then build an economy your kids can ride to the stars.

The time to scrap the current code of complex favoritism and corruption is now.

interersting post rdean....

First you say " why do they keep taking out so much much money from my paycheck?"

Then you say "if taxes were that low, they need to be raised"

Seeing as you refer to the money currently taken out of your paycheck as "so much"...I wonder how you would react if they took more out?

Address Obama's lies please!
That's what the topic states Obama thinks you are so stupid you don't know the difference between 15% that Hedge fund managers pay and
11.8 % teachers pay and 6.3% plumbers pay!
Isn't that just a bit insulting to think he thinks the average American is stupid enough that 15% is a larger number then 11.8%?

"Hello?"

"Is this thing on?"

Fuck that shit. Taxes should be fair, simple and predictable - see above for an example.

We need to let go of government favoritism in the market via congressional approved 'tax deductions' coupled with ridiculously high rates and the corruption that inevitably ensues when congress steps outside the scope of the constitution to tax you differently from the way they tax me.

Besides, spending Billion$ every year just to do the fucking paperwork to work in this country makes us look foolish.

Google Search: American Tax Preparation Industry Profits :eek:

I know where you are coming from...just take a second an listen to what I am saying.
A reasonable average manufacturing company will spend about 50-60% of their income on raw materials, another 25% or so on equipment replacement - fuel, transportation etc.

It is very - VERY common for manufacturing to make less than 10% margins when factoring in "the cost of doing business" as outlined above.
If we used the 9% "fair tax"

Let's say the plant had $1 mil in revenue.
Of that $90,000 would go to the Fed.
Since at least 75% of that immediately goes into raw materials and above...
They would also pay another $67,500 in sales tax. Then there is inventory tax.
Pretty soon a manufacturer would be paying over 20% tax...not 9%.

How about taxes period?

No, no, no. That little lie has really sunk in to the conservatarian media.

Nobody gets back in credits more than they paid in taxes. The absolute maximum value of the EITC is equal the amount paid in federal income/payroll taxes.

and every working person pays between 7.65 and 15.3% of their first 106K of income in federal income taxes - we call it a payroll tax, but it is nothing more than a tax on earned income.

Last edited:

How about taxes period?

Nobody gets back in credits more than they paid in taxes. The absolute maximum value of the EITC is equal the amount paid in federal income/payroll taxes.

I think you are stuck on stupid. The last tax year alone I witnessed two people in my family get back more then they paid in.

Thanks for the BS story anyway.

how would a plumber only pay 6.3% in taxes?

50K in salary.
take into consideration he/she has 3 kids
owns a home with mortgasge of mostly interest (for first 10 years)
writes off his truck
writes off every purchase at home depot (even if for personal use)
has a home office offering a partial write off for rent.

I can most certainly see it being 6.3% of gross income
Of course, the normal rate of adjusted income........but I can see it translated to less than 7% of gross income.

How about taxes period?

I think you are stuck on stupid. The last tax year alone I witnessed two people in my family get back more then they paid in.

Thanks for the BS story anyway.
Then they cheated. The maximum value of the EITC is total federal income taxes + total federal payroll taxes.

I think you're stuck on listening to the AM radio.

how would a plumber only pay 6.3% in taxes?

50K in salary.
take into consideration he/she has 3 kids
owns a home with mortgasge of mostly interest (for first 10 years)
writes off his truck
writes off every purchase at home depot (even if for personal use)
has a home office offering a partial write off for rent.

I can most certainly see it being 6.3% of gross income
Of course, the normal rate of adjusted income........but I can see it translated to less than 7% of gross income.

Depends if he is self employed or on a payroll.

New Topics

Forum List

Back