chanel

Silver Member
Jun 8, 2009
People's Republic of NJ
demariohawkins.jpg

Demario Hawkins, American hero.

sammyjohnson.jpg

Sammy Johnson, American hero.

The incident began about 1 p.m. when a man grabbed the girl as she returned a ribbon to a Christmas aisle in the store, momentarily leaving the sight of her grandmother and aunt, police said.

“This is not a case of inattentive parents or guardians. … This happened in the space of 20 to 30 seconds,” Foley said.

The man had the child pinned down in the aisle and was sexually assaulting her when he was spotted by the grandmother, police said. The child’s pants and diaper had been removed and she was being straddled by the man, who had pulled down his pants and underwear, police said.

The man was pulling up his pants as he fled the store while being chased by the girl’s grandmother and aunt, police said.

“She (the aunt) was just hysterical, holding this baby and screaming, ‘Please, please, help me,’” Johnson said.

He and Hawkins thought there had been a purse snatching, and intervened

“I reeled back, swung at him and kind of decked him,” Hawkins said.

Johnson then tackled Ramos and kept him pinned down..

http://pajamasmedia.com/zombie/2010...aken-down-by-good-samaritans/?singlepage=true

These two deserve medals. :clap2:

My GOD!

How desperate was that perp, anyway?

This guy clearly needs to be locked up permanently.

Castration also seems an appropriate safeguard for the public.

Clearly this perp is truly demented.

I agree. When you read about pedophiles, it's usually people that the family trusts. This monster was a true predator. I'll have to follow this story and find out what his sentence is. Any judge that lets this guy off easy should be fired.

Forum List

Back