Two [albeit, less "sexy"] lingering questions that Trumpsters fail to address

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
The first question entail the belief as to whether Russians have interfered with our electoral processes and whether these Russians will continue to do so.

The second question which follows the first IF the answer were "yes, Russia did interfere," is what this current administration has and will continue to do to STOP such interference.

Bear in mind that although the Obama administration's response to such Russian meddling......weak as it now seems.....DID expel about 3 dozen potential Russian spies.....DID close down 2 Russian compounds (which probably were spy-dens,).......and DID impose some sanctions against the Russian government.

So, the final question boils down to this......What has the Trump administration done in the last 2.5 years to prevent Russian meddling in our electoral process?

The first question entail the belief as to whether Russians have interfered with our electoral processes and whether these Russians will continue to do so.

The second question which follows the first IF the answer were "yes, Russia did interfere," is what this current administration has and will continue to do to STOP such interference.

Bear in mind that although the Obama administration's response to such Russian meddling......weak as it now seems.....DID expel about 3 dozen potential Russian spies.....DID close down 2 Russian compounds (which probably were spy-dens,).......and DID impose some sanctions against the Russian government.

So, the final question boils down to this......What has the Trump administration done in the last 2.5 years to prevent Russian meddling in our electoral process?
Nada.

As in:

image.jpg

The Russians have been messing with our elections for decades. Teddy Kennedy even once offered to help them.

1. The Russians bought a few Facebook ads. Who cares about what political ads are in Facebook? Would that influence your vote? I don't have a Facebook page, most smart voters don't. They don't have time to waste, we're too busy keeping "useful idiots" straight on USMB.
2. Trump is much tougher on Russia than Obama was.

President Trump is tougher on Russia in 18 months than Obama in eight years

3. Putin thanks all the "useful idiots" still sowing discord in the US, that is the real Russian objective:
Mueller report: 5 things to know about Russian interference in U.S. elections
“At least in the short to mid-term, they were fairly successful in achieving a number of their objectives,” said Jones, who is an expert on Russian disinformation.

What the Mueller report made clear, Jones said, is “this was about trying to foment polarization in the U.S. before the election and has continued since and has surrounded major issues from the #MeToo movement to Black Lives Matter to gun control.”

The Russians wanted to weaken the United States. because “they view a period of significant internal discord as weakening us both at home and overseas,” Jones said.

The benefit for them, he said, is that internal partisan discord can stall a range of U.S. domestic and foreign policy decisions, such as the withdrawal of U.S. troops from Syria and Afghanistan.

"This is much, much bigger than elections,” Jones said.

Not only were the Russians able to successfully exploit divisions that already existed in the U.S., they also were able to undermine the legitimacy of the electoral process, McFaul said.

“Millions of Americans have now questioned the legitimacy of President Trump, and that’s damaging to the United States and that is good for Russia,” he said.

So gnat, by toeing the Russian line of continuing to sow discord in the US you are being a good commie.
Putin thanks you. Keep up the good work, all the way thru the 2020 elections.

Last edited:
More stupid bullshit from one of the forum's dumbest fucks...

What I will not understand about the entire russian bullshit story is how the information that was hacked from DNC emails is totally ignored.

The fact that the DNC insiders deliberately vaulted hitlery over Bernie should have been the main focus of the entire event, but it's ignored.

I was pissed about it, and I think Bernie is a loon.

Then, while ignoring the most significant aspect of it all, they persecute the entire Trump campaign, even raiding his lawyer.

When has anyone else in American history had THEIR LAWYER raided, prosecuted, and then sat up in front of a stalinesque hearing to parrot hate speech against their former client?

This is some Orwellian shit here, 1984 was not a doctrine you assholes...

It was a warning from one of your own.

Well, one thing TRUMP has done is not sell Russia any uranium...

OP refused to acknowledge all the paid Killay posters that flooded this site (all other boards too?).

The Okeefe videos did not help da'Beast. Parkinsons. Collapsing in daytime. Carried up steps. Always a big costly staff. Deplorables. Beast did almost zero work to help her win. Etc.

That stuff probably swayed a few Voters more than commercial ads.

• Banned
The world will not end with a bang...It will end with a HONK HONK!

WOW....now THAT was just 'brilliant" retort, go ask your mommy for an extra pancake.......

(In all seriousness, the ONLY worth to your moronic posts is the BUMP........and for that, THANKS.......lol)

Last edited:
So gnat, by toeing the Russian line of continuing to sow discord in the US you are being a good commie.

Hey, moron.....is it better for your ilk to just IGNORE Russia....as your orange clown does?

A simple YES or No shouldn;t tax (pardon the expression) your half brain too much.............LOL

I admire the fact that Liberals are soft minded enough to be influenced by a Facebook ad.

What I will not understand about the entire russian bullshit story is how the information that was hacked from DNC emails is totally ignored

The above asshole.......as usual.....reverts the topic to "I hate Hillary....Lock her up".......

Address the fucking topic, dimwit......lamo

Well, one thing TRUMP has done is not sell Russia any uranium...

Oh gee.........another asshole reverts to Uranium One.........this time, fortunately, without the FOX commercials.....

Use you own fucking half brain, moron.

I admire the fact that Liberals are soft minded enough to be influenced by a Facebook ad.

The above Trump ass kisser has never :wondered" WHY Manafort gave a Russian spy information on which states Russians should concentrate on to help the orange clown get elected........Treason much?

But don't let me interrupt you Trump ass kissing.......get back on your knees........lol

The above Trump ass kisser has never :wondered" WHY Manafort gave a Russian spy information on which states Russians should concentrate on to help the orange clown get elected........Treason much?

But don't let me interrupt you Trump ass kissing.......get back on your knees........lol
Liberals are influenced by Facebook ads...kewl!

Hey, moron.....is it better for your ilk to just IGNORE Russia....as your orange clown does?

A simple YES or No shouldn;t tax (pardon the expression) your half brain too much.............LOL

LOL yourself. You keep proving that you simply can't understand reality, again, and again, and again.....
1. I provided a credible link proving that Trump was tougher on Russia in 18 months than Obama was in 8-years, so you are provably wrong. Prove that he wasn't, thanks for playing...don't IGNORE my post, it shows you're stupidity.
2. Do you know the difference when to use an apostrophe or a semicolon? Probably not, that's why you keep repeating the same stupid bullshit in your posts, and ignoring the truth.
3. Are you going to cry when Trump beats your clown in 2020?

Wait didn't Obama provide special accommodations to allow the Russian spy who meet with Don Jr. legally entrance to the US without a visa...

You ignored your meat puppet faggot "colluding" with Medvedev about undermining our anti-ballistic missile defense.

Further, your "topic" or at least the premise of it is delusional bullshit, and does not deserve to be addressed anymore than I would address a topic about "Keebler Elves stealing the Hope Diamond"

Funny how russia wasn't our enemy when your moonbat messiah ridiculed that dumbass Romney, but now that you pieces of shit are determined to blame them for the defeat of a criminal sociopath hag you didn't even truly nominate, but still lost lost an election with, they're suddenly the most sinister adversary we've ever had....

To bad they're not commies anymore, then you'd have forgotten about it and travel there for a vacation.

Forum List

Back