Twitter suspends angel mom for posting about illegal immigration

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Angel Mom Mary Ann Mendoza, who heads the Angel Families organization, has been suspended from Twitter after posting about illegal immigration and raising awareness about the harms of sanctuary city policies.
Twitter Suspends Angel Mom for Posting About Illegal Immigration
--------------------------------------------------------------

Well the pukes are satanist pricks what else can you expect from douche bags who love control..

Angel Mom Mary Ann Mendoza, who heads the Angel Families organization, has been suspended from Twitter after posting about illegal immigration and raising awareness about the harms of sanctuary city policies.

Well the pukes are satanist pricks what else can you expect from douche bags who love control..

The Left are a bunch of brainwashed drecks who actually believe defending borders against undocumented illegal invasion to be nothing more than hate speech, racism and xenophobia. The Left is propping this country up for either another big attack or total collapse from within to 3rd world status, and they try to hide it by trying to deflect it all onto Trump as the problem, rather than someone nobly fighting to try to stop it.

We need to understand why a person who lost a loved one would be delusional and angry and think illegal aliens are our "demise from within". Understanding it doesn't make it any less crazy and stupid and dangerous, though.

We need to understand why a person who lost a loved one would be delusional and angry and think illegal aliens are our "demise from within". Understanding it doesn't make it any less crazy and stupid and dangerous, though.

Offhand, I think it has something to do with the fact that her child was killed by an illegal alien driving dangerously the wrong way recklessly and without a license or insurance killing her son that never would have been there if the fed actually protected the border as mandated by law? Just a guess. ;)

This is pretty brave of Twitter as another business just like it got handed their ass for "control of Content" and lost their first amendment protections and tax status... I do believe that they are now fending off multi-billion dollar law suits due to this specific behavior. I guess Twitter is about to get twitterpated in the nuts...

This is pretty brave of Twitter as another business just like it got handed their ass for "control of Content" and lost their first amendment protections and tax status... I do believe that they are now fending off multi-billion dollar law suits due to this specific behavior. I guess Twitter is about to get twitterpated in the nuts...[/QUOT

"I do believe" "I guess"

WTH?

This is pretty brave of Twitter as another business just like it got handed their ass for "control of Content" and lost their first amendment protections and tax status... I do believe that they are now fending off multi-billion dollar law suits due to this specific behavior. I guess Twitter is about to get twitterpated in the nuts...

"I do believe" "I guess"

WTH?
I would guess they are about to get sued... A point that went over your head...

"I do believe" "I guess"

WTH?
I would guess they are about to get sued... A point that went over your head...

Actually it did not.

" I guess Twitter is about to get twitterpated in the nuts... "

Offhand, I think it has something to do with the fact that her child was killed by an illegal alien driving dangerously the wrong way recklessly and without a license or insurance killing her son that never would have been there if the fed actually protected the border as mandated by law? Just a guess. ;)
Yes, I covered that. In literally the first sentence of my post. I can understand her anger and fear.

Forum List

Back