TWITTER: Robert Craft Implicated in Prostitution Sting

upload_2019-3-19_14-56-12.png

Can't wait for the 2019 season to start.
NFL needs to test all involved in the sport for STD's.

View attachment 251080

If I were advising Mr. Kraft, I would suggest that he tell them "no deal".

I don't think that they can prove the case beyond a reasonable doubt. IMHO, if they wanted Kraft to pay them money, they should have made the offer before making the charges public. Kraft's good name has already been dragged through the mud and the sales of his Mac and Cheese have already fallen because the dish is no longer "family friendly" because of these allegations. Did you see how Kraft Heinz stock fell after the earnings report?

View attachment 251080

I don't think that they can prove the case beyond a reasonable doubt. IMHO, if they wanted Kraft to pay them money, they should have made the offer before making the charges public. Kraft's good name has already been dragged through the mud and the sales of his Mac and Cheese have already fallen because the dish is no longer "family friendly" because of these allegations. Did you see how Kraft Heinz stock fell after the earnings report?

They have two videotapes from two happy endings FFS!
From two separate service release sessions.
What more do you need to convict?

View attachment 251080

They have a videotape, but they have to prove it was Kraft and not someone else. Further, they have to prove the quid pro quo, sex for money. It would have been useful if they could have got Mr. Kraft to pay by check.

View attachment 251080

They have a videotape, but they have to prove it was Kraft and not someone else. Further, they have to prove the quid pro quo, sex for money. It would have been useful if they could have got Mr. Kraft to pay by check.
They have the limo driver, the times, the room, his face with a smile at the happy ending.
My bet it's a bigger smile on his face than at the Superbowl win smile. He releases sperm loads.

i see the news where it says the prosecuters will drop all charges against him if he pleads guilty. no surprise in the least.the rich and powerful get special treatment.

He will plead guilty and will of course be asked to pay a mere fine of some millions so the judge can say he is laying down the law and punishing him but that punishment is and will be a joke since millions are just pennys for him.a mere slap on the wrist.just like a player caught smoking weed and then they merely suspend him for a few games. as in both cases,a mere slap on the fucking wrist.

the NFL is so fucking corrupt,if this was high school or college,he would be facing serious prison time.

the NFL is so fucking corrupt,if this was high school or college,he would be facing serious prison time.

Aw bullshit.

People nabbed as "johns" in prostitution stings never go to prison at all. They get fined, might have to take a "johns class", or perhaps a couple of days in jail at the most in a real hard-ass jurisdiction.

No "serious prison time".

Forum List

Back