Twitter, NBC report, Trump

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
So NBC says, "Twitter users might be starting to tune out Trump's tweets". I have Donald Trump's two twitter accounts on follow but haven't been getting those in my twitter feed. You really can't believe much in this Internet la,la world as its not real and can be skewed to make people believe one thing is true when its not really true at all. Is Twitter censoring Trump's tweets so we don't get them? Must be because I had to go to his pages to read anything he had tweeted out. Who owns and manages Twitter?

Twitter users might be starting to tune out Trump's tweets

So NBC says, "Twitter users might be starting to tune out Trump's tweets". I have Donald Trump's two twitter accounts on follow but haven't been getting those in my twitter feed. You really can't believe much in this Internet la,la world as its not real and can be skewed to make people believe one thing is true when its not really true at all. Is Twitter censoring Trump's tweets so we don't get them? Must be because I had to go to his pages to read anything he had tweeted out. Who owns and manages Twitter?

Twitter users might be starting to tune out Trump's tweets
he'll keep the direct link twitter provides. the internet is the wild west, nbc is the tumbleweed.

NoBody Cares what Nothing But Crap network has to say.

interesting...

"In social media, nothing alienates a core audience faster than an inauthentic voice"

Forum List

Back