Twitter is shadow-banning conservatives - again

I still don't see why a consevarive leaning outfit doesn't create a competitor for sites like these that love suppressing conservative views. How in this capitalist environment; have no real competitors arisen?

Last edited:
  • Banned
I still don't see why a consevarive leaning outfit doesn't great a copetitor for sites like these that love suppressing conservative views. How in this capitalist environment; have no real competitors arisen?

I agree with you.

• Banned
Leftists are, by nature, authoritarians. From the beginning of civilization, leftists have sought to silence those who express ideas that they don't like. As evidenced by modern-day Britain and Canada, people can be incarcerated for saying things that are unpopular. There is no such thing as free speech or freedom of the press in places like Canada or Britain, at least not anymore, thanks to the left.

Like I said, where liberals rule, free speech is absent.

I still don't see why a consevarive leaning outfit doesn't great a copetitor for sites like these that love suppressing conservative views. How in this capitalist environment; have no real competitors arisen?

I agree with you.
A competitor who commits to not pulling stunts like this should easily be able to pull half of Twitters customers. Its like a goldmine just waiting to be tapped...

I agree with you.
A competitor who commits to not pulling stunts like this should easily be able to pull half of Twitters customers. Its like a goldmine just waiting to be tapped...

Facebook, too.

I agree with you.
Most especially if the POTUS dropped his Twitter account in favor of using the consevative friendly alternative. Even his detractors would have to sign up, just to stay abreast of his latest posts...

Forum List

Back