Twitter folds before authoritarians pretty much every time.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Modi and Erdogan are the chief beneficiaries of his cowardice.
Its not a good look for a free "speech absolutist". In fact a dispassionate observer might conclude that Musk was full of shit.

Perhaps he is an absolutist until his billions are threatened?

Pass the sick bag.

Modi and Erdogan are the chief beneficiaries of his cowardice.
Its not a good look for a free "speech absolutist". In fact a dispassionate observer might conclude that Musk was full of shit.

Perhaps he is an absolutist until his billions are threatened?

Pass the sick bag.

A company is following the laws. Oh the humanity.

I get what you are saying and I suspect that the majority of media companies do the same. But I thought he was the standard bearer of free speech.
He is just enabling nazis.

Musk is an OCD erratic arse. I am pretty certain he never wanted to really buy twitter but his ego and his mouth put him in a situation in which he eventually had to or else be arrested for stock manipulation. I am not sure he has any vision or purpose other than not to be taken for tens of billions at this point.

Musk is an OCD erratic arse. I am pretty certain he never wanted to really buy twitter but his ego and his mouth put him in a situation in which he eventually had to or else be arrested for stock manipulation. I am not sure he has any vision or purpose other than not to be taken for tens of billions at this point.
He paid a lot to play god.

Forum List

Back