Twitter Explodes After Black Actress Endorses Romney as the ‘Only Choice for Your Fut

ones a Senator and the other are a bunch of random people being assholes.
there is a difference dipshit.

Bullshit. Your style of reverse racism is practiced daily by Democrats at the highest levels.

It is almost like you think they are gonna put y'all back in chains!

LOL

My style of racism covers everyone. I hate you just as much as i hate everyone else.

No, the only one you really hate is yourself. You are right to feel that way.

What is it anyway with the right wingers love of actors/entertainers?

they are giving her a lot of free publicity.
Perhaps she is smarter than they are and is playing them like a violin? :D

Have you noticed that conservative women are much better looking than the commiecrat broads, I'll be happy to provide her all the free publicity I can. She at least has the courage to be honest. I could cost her in hollyweird.

Relax people, Obama will call her personally to see if she's doing ok, just wait.......:thup:

Man when blacks are not on the DNC plantation their Master/slave complex really kicks in.

Twitter Explodes After Black Actress Endorses Romney as the ‘Only Choice for Your Future’

Twitter Responds to Actress Stacey Dash’s Endorsement of Republican Mitt Romney | TheBlaze.com

Actress Stacey Dash, who has starred in everything from the 90′s hit Clueless to CSI, prompted a firestorm on Twitter after publicly endorsing Republican nominee Mitt Romney, and then standing by her opinion.

“Vote for Romney. The only choice for your future. @mittromney @teamromney #mittromney #VOTE #voteromney,” Dash wrote on her official Twitter page, accompanied by a photo of herself with an American flag.

Not long after, presumed Obama supporters began insulting Dash for her opinion, saying she isn’t “black” enough, several even asking if the actress would just “kill herself.”

And what's hilarious is everyone accuses Republicans of being the racists.

Forum List

Back