Twitter Explodes After Black Actress Endorses Romney as the ‘Only Choice for Your Fut

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Man when blacks are not on the DNC plantation their Master/slave complex really kicks in.

Twitter Explodes After Black Actress Endorses Romney as the ‘Only Choice for Your Future’

Twitter Responds to Actress Stacey Dash’s Endorsement of Republican Mitt Romney | TheBlaze.com

Actress Stacey Dash, who has starred in everything from the 90′s hit Clueless to CSI, prompted a firestorm on Twitter after publicly endorsing Republican nominee Mitt Romney, and then standing by her opinion.

“Vote for Romney. The only choice for your future. @mittromney @teamromney #mittromney #VOTE #voteromney,” Dash wrote on her official Twitter page, accompanied by a photo of herself with an American flag.

Not long after, presumed Obama supporters began insulting Dash for her opinion, saying she isn’t “black” enough, several even asking if the actress would just “kill herself.”

Not at all surprised. Mia Love got the same hate. Condi Rice still gets the same hate if not more.

I know it's tempting to paint all blacks with a really broad brush on topics like this, but if my eyes didn't deceive me, some of those tweets supporting Dash in this were from................................................

............black people.

---------------------------------------------

Oh and I loved her in Mo' Money....great move. :)

Leftist alert: Another black forgot their place, which is on the liberal plantation. They are always impugned by the left when they dare speak their mind and it doesn't agree with the liberal ideology. This cannot be tolerated. How dare this woman break rank and side with the enemy when she and other minorities are clearly owned by Democrats?

The conservative eternal-victims certainly are out in force.

Y'all might want to stuff your "blacks are on the plantation" comments, since blacks tend to take a dim view of such racist crap. Now, if you want to get 0% of the black vote, keep it up. You'll all have to decide if your desire for more precious, precious victimhood is worth losing all of the black vote.

Y'all might want to stuff your "blacks are on the plantation" comments, since blacks tend to take a dim view of such racist crap. Now, if you want to get 0% of the black vote, keep it up. You'll all have to decide if your desire for more precious, precious victimhood is worth losing all of the black vote.

Sorry, Mammary. You can't keep everyone on the Democrat plantation no more.

It is not victimhood when some is actually wronged. Really, I doubt anyone can convince blacks to stray from the party that fought a war to keep them in chains. Strange bed fellows blacks and the DNC. Kind of like Jews joining the Nazi party. And if pointing out the racism and the democrats taking blacks for granted cost black votes then so be it. But I seriously doubt blacks are as stupid as you apparently think they are.

Sorry, Mammary. You can't keep everyone on the Democrat plantation no more.

It is a shame how stupid the left thinks are blacks. I don't buy it for a minute that pointing out the excesses of the DNC cost one vote.

look, she's trying to leave the plantation, go get her!

Last edited:
It's so much easier to just assume that liberals are intolerant racists until they prove you wrong. Most of the time that assumption will be proven true.

What is it anyway with the right wingers love of actors/entertainers?

they are giving her a lot of free publicity.
Perhaps she is smarter than they are and is playing them like a violin? :D

What is it with the constant righty claims about how all blacks are so stupid that they keep themselves "on the plantation"?

Calling an entire race stupid is obvious racism. Blacks seem to think so, which is why about 0% of them are now voting Republican. Many Republicans have this strange blind spot, where they think that any racist comment is excusable if they just loudly declare it's "truth".

Man when blacks are not on the DNC plantation their Master/slave complex really kicks in.

Twitter Explodes After Black Actress Endorses Romney as the ‘Only Choice for Your Future’

Twitter Responds to Actress Stacey Dash’s Endorsement of Republican Mitt Romney | TheBlaze.com

Actress Stacey Dash, who has starred in everything from the 90′s hit Clueless to CSI, prompted a firestorm on Twitter after publicly endorsing Republican nominee Mitt Romney, and then standing by her opinion.

“Vote for Romney. The only choice for your future. @mittromney @teamromney #mittromney #VOTE #voteromney,” Dash wrote on her official Twitter page, accompanied by a photo of herself with an American flag.

Not long after, presumed Obama supporters began insulting Dash for her opinion, saying she isn’t “black” enough, several even asking if the actress would just “kill herself.”

Yes. Black people tend to do this to themselves. Racial blackmail.
Black people will essentially shame one another into a herd or group think.
This is why black conservatives are labeled as "house *******" "uncle toms". They are accused of "trying to act white" and "forgetting where they came from"..
I cannot count how many times I have heard black people tell me they are GOP voters or conservatives "but I can't tell my family or friends"..
On many occasions, black people have gone ballistic when told they essentially vote in lockstep for democrats. They scream loud and deny. They retort with "oh so black people cannot think for themselves? That's racist!!!!"..
Well that statistics do not lie. For example. Of any one demographic group, black people tend to self segregate first and in the largest numbers. Black people vote democrat at about 85%. When the candidate is black that number rises to 98%.
Clarence Thomas was the victim of virtual lynching ironically by a black woman, during his conformation hearings.
Dr.Walter E Williams a noted professor of economics and conservative talk show host is vilified by black liberals. As is Thomas Sowell..Alan West a military veteran and current US House member in Florida is attacked by liberals on a regular basis. JC Watts, a former GOP House member in Oklahoma grew sick of the attacks from the liberal establishment, he decided to not seek reelection after a few terms....
The situation repeats itself over and again.

This sort of peer pressure can result in people holding the opinion that will keep them in favor with their peers, it can lead them to openly rebel to make a point, or it can lead them to secretly rebel and make their point in the privacy of the voting booth where nobody will mock their choice.:thup:

Who rattled your cage?
Don't try turning this away from the real racist bigots. It won't work and nobody's buying your empty threats.
Your biggest fear is black people thinking for themselves.

Forum List

Back