Twitter CEO says he was wrong to eat chick-fil a

Regulating commerce doesn't override 1st amendment protections.

No first amendment issue here. The first Amendment only applies to you,not how you interact with society.

by your logic, I could declare myself a worshiper of Quezacoatl, (The Maya Sun God), and cut the hearts out of my enemies to honor the Feathered Serpent God. Your oppressive murder laws interfere with my first amendment right!!!!

You are not the center of the fucking universe, get that through your addled little head. Ruining someone over not wanting to provide one non essential service is not what this country is about.

No, this country is about the rich using religion and homophobia and racism to get stupid people to vote against their own economic interests. Which is why the gays can get married and the rich always get their tax cuts. sorry I have to keep explaining this to you.

The reason why these silly "religious freedom laws' get slapped down? The rich don't want them. They are bad for business. This is why your side will lose.

The fact you equate denial of service as justifying arson shows what a sick sad fuck you are.

No, I just realize that - wait for it - laws have to protect consumers as well as businessmen. You just want laws to protect businessmen.

No, I want government to take both sides into account. You on the other hand only support law and order when it fucks with people you don't like.

FOAD.

If this vendor had a VALID reason to deny service, you'd have a point.

Let's take Memories Pizza

"Will you cater my gay wedding".

Legitimate answer - "Um, no, I don't have the employees to do catering and what kind of idiot serves Pizza at a wedding reception?"

Illegitimate answer - "Um, no, I totally can do catering, but my imaginary friend in the sky hates fags!!!"

Oh, they just went out of business for good... Heh, heh, heh...

Indiana Pizzeria at Center of Marriage Equality Controversy Has Closed

100% wrong. the 1st amendment restricts government in interfering with free exercise.

That you have to go to murder shows your weak argument. Nice try loser.

Standard bullshit class commie screed. nothing new.

I want people to be able to exercise their religion. hateful ***** like you can't fathom that because your view is the only thing that matters to you.

Memories pizza was never even asked that. The whole thing was about a theoretical question from a reporter. get your facts straight.

That you find glee over people losing their business just shows how much of a miserable twat you are.

You are a fan of the thought police, nothing more or less, you orwellian bottom feeder.

I don't eat at Chik-Fil-A because it's just not good. They do give out free food to teachers once a year though which is cool.

100% wrong. the 1st amendment restricts government in interfering with free exercise.

Hey, man, the Feathered Serpent god needs his hearts... it's just as absurd as you magic sky man hating on the gays...

I want people to be able to exercise their religion. hateful ***** like you can't fathom that because your view is the only thing that matters to you.

Again, if you keep your backward ass superstition in your home where they belong, I have no problem with you... it's when you try to impose them on the rest of us I have an issue.

Memories pizza was never even asked that. The whole thing was about a theoretical question from a reporter. get your facts straight.

That you find glee over people losing their business just shows how much of a miserable twat you are.

They said they hated the queers... and the queers put them out of business. Totally awesome.

Hey, man, the Feathered Serpent god needs his hearts... it's just as absurd as you magic sky man hating on the gays...

Again, if you keep your backward ass superstition in your home where they belong, I have no problem with you... it's when you try to impose them on the rest of us I have an issue.

They said they hated the queers... and the queers put them out of business. Totally awesome.

Your usual bigoted screed is not a response.

You don't get to force people to exercise their religion in private only, and neither does government. Sorry you get the vapors over it you miserable little snowflake.

And not wanting to bake a cake is not imposing anything on anyone. You can still go get another cake.

They never said they hated gay people. Find me a quote of that you gutless hack.

And not wanting to bake a cake is not imposing anything on anyone. You can still go get another cake.

Um, yeah, if I took time out of my busy schedule to pick up my mom, drive down to your store, after your wife invited me, I should get the cake I wanted, not a screeching homophobic rant, which is what Wifebeater Klein did to the Cryer-Bowmans. He totally imposed on them. .

Um, yeah, if I took time out of my busy schedule to pick up my mom, drive down to your store, after your wife invited me, I should get the cake I wanted, not a screeching homophobic rant, which is what Wifebeater Klein did to the Cryer-Bowmans. He totally imposed on them. .

Again with the domestic abuse lie and elaboration of facts.

Stop doing that.

Again with the domestic abuse lie and elaboration of facts.

Stop doing that.

I got your boy Klein pegged. Poor Mrs. Klien, all she wanted to do was bake cakes, and this knob fucked it up.

You have nothing but supposistion bordering on libel.
All the left has is lies. They keep saying them. Not that they will someday be believed, but that you and everyone else will tire of challenging them. Then they can pretend they won something.

Forum List

Back