'Twitter' AWOL.....

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
It’s Been Over 24 Hours Since Kathy Griffin Wanted Covington Catholic School Boys Doxxed. Twitter Hasn’t Taken Down Her Tweets

Comedian Kathy Griffin’s Twitter posts calling people to shame and identify the Catholic high school boys who wore Make America Great Again (MAGA) hats still remain on the social media site more than 24 hours later.

Ps. The reply from the school was pathetic and impotent. Name these kids. I want NAMES. Shame them. If you think these fuckers wouldn’t dox you in a heartbeat, think again.
https://t.co/IS80wiaQ7v
— Kathy Griffin (@kathygriffin) January 20, 2019

“I want NAMES,” Griffin tweeted Sunday at 5:25 am. “Shame them. If you think these fuckers wouldn’t dox you in a heartbeat, think again.”

She made a similar call in a separate tweet at 7:25 a.m. on Sunday.

Names please. And stories from people who can identify them and vouch for their identity. Thank you.
— Kathy Griffin (@kathygriffin)
January 20, 2019

“Posting a person’s private information without their express permission is a direct violation of the Twitter Rules,” a Twitter spokesperson said to The Daily Caller News Foundation over email."

So where is Twitter Censors, & why haven't they removed Griffin's Tweets yet?

It’s Been Over 24 Hours Since Kathy Griffin Wanted Covington Catholic School Boys Doxxed. Twitter Hasn’t Taken Down Her Tweets

Comedian Kathy Griffin’s Twitter posts calling people to shame and identify the Catholic high school boys who wore Make America Great Again (MAGA) hats still remain on the social media site more than 24 hours later.

Ps. The reply from the school was pathetic and impotent. Name these kids. I want NAMES. Shame them. If you think these fuckers wouldn’t dox you in a heartbeat, think again.

“I want NAMES,” Griffin tweeted Sunday at 5:25 am. “Shame them. If you think these fuckers wouldn’t dox you in a heartbeat, think again.”

Names please. And stories from people who can identify them and vouch for their identity. Thank you.
January 20, 2019

“Posting a person’s private information without their express permission is a direct violation of the Twitter Rules,” a Twitter spokesperson said to The Daily Caller News Foundation over email."

Twitter is trash.

They need to be removed from the web.

January 20, 2019

Have you called Twitter and ask yet?

January 20, 2019

The rules only apply to people we disagree with, because shut up.

Some assholes are playing he said, she said with the Media on the American sheeples, and have so far been successful in dividing our country.

I think they're going to be caught. Tarred and feathered and run out of town on a rail.

She should call Nancy Pelosi, she's got plenty time on her hands.. ..

January 20, 2019

They haven’t been doxxed yet? Pretty sure they have.

She should call Nancy Pelosi, she's got plenty time on her hands.. ..
Rumor has it she is trying to use one of the tunnels illegals built to get into the country to get OUT of the country, since she can't use military aircraft any more and she has proven, despite what she claimed, she won't fly commercial. :p

New Topics

Forum List

Back