Twitter allows pedophiles to discuss child sex on their site

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Twitter’s terms of service explicitly allow pedophiles to talk about having sex with children, as long as it is not “promoted or glorified.”
Twitter Allows Pedophiles to Discuss Child Sex on Their Site

Well when you idiots realize how you are letting the DEMOCRATS KIILL THE AGE of consent this is next you gawd dam RETARDEDD BLANK BLANKS WAKE THE HELL UP YOU ARE SELLING YOUR CHILDREN OUT!!

Twitter’s terms of service explicitly allow pedophiles to talk about having sex with children, as long as it is not “promoted or glorified.”
Twitter Allows Pedophiles to Discuss Child Sex on Their Site

Well when you idiots realize how you are letting the DEMOCRATS KIILL THE AGE of consent this is next you gawd dam RETARDEDD BLANK BLANKS WAKE THE HELL UP YOU ARE SELLING YOUR CHILDREN OUT!!
Alex Jones is delighted, I'm sure.

Terms of service

You are responsible for your use of the Services and for any Content you provide, including compliance with applicable laws, rules, and regulations. You should only provide Content that you are comfortable sharing with others.

Any use or reliance on any Content or materials posted via the Services or obtained by you through the Services is at your own risk. We do not endorse, support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any Content or communications posted via the Services or endorse any opinions expressed via the Services. You understand that by using the Services, you may be exposed to Content that might be offensive, harmful, inaccurate or otherwise inappropriate, or in some cases, postings that have been mislabeled or are otherwise deceptive. All Content is the sole responsibility of the person who originated such Content. We may not monitor or control the Content posted via the Services and, we cannot take responsibility for such Content.

They go on to say that they can remove that content etc etc etc

I do not believe that they specifically say that child molesters are welcomed

They just said user beware as the poster content is not censored

Should they practice censorship, that is debatable but if your stupid enough to post such stuff then my bet is law enforcement is taking notes and if you have a twitter account and are being investigated then that tweeter account may be the nail in the coffin for you

Also users have a choice to not use Tweeter if it offends them but then again how would one get its Trump tweeter tirade

Our local library allows books with pedophilia in them in the children’s section. The city is run by batshit crazy liberals and they refuse to remove the books.

Leftwingers are sick and shouldn’t be allowed in any position of authority.

Our local library allows books with pedophilia in them in the children’s section. The city is run by batshit crazy liberals and they refuse to remove the books.

Do you have any titles? I'd be interested in seeing how bad the books are, or whether it's a judgement call.

Do you have any titles? I'd be interested in seeing how bad the books are, or whether it's a judgement call.

“Beyond Magenta - Transgender Teens Speak Out”

It has absolutely disgusting text in it, talking about young kids having gay sex.

They refuse to move these books out of the “young adult” (12 years old and up) section.

well yes you can but you missed the other point that i posted which was

So they do reserve the right to delete any post
My link shows people get banned from Twitter for posting content Twitter doesn't agree with. This is more than removing content. This is removing the person making the content.

That's fascistic. So we can deduce Twitter finds pedophiles acceptable in it's ranks but not
psychologists that warn about the harm of the transgender movement.

“Beyond Magenta - Transgender Teens Speak Out”

It has absolutely disgusting text in it, talking about young kids having gay sex.

They refuse to move these books out of the “young adult” (12 years old and up) section.

Thank you! Startling.

This from the Amazon info:

Author and photographer Susan Kuklin met and interviewed six transgender or gender-neutral young adults and used her considerable skills to represent them thoughtfully and respectfully before, during, and after their personal acknowledgment of gender preference. Portraits, family photographs, and candid images grace the pages, augmenting the emotional and physical journey each youth has taken. Each honest discussion and disclosure, whether joyful or heartbreaking, is completely different from the other because of family dynamics, living situations, gender, and the transition these teens make in recognition of their true selves.

Well, I don't care for it, I admit. It's normalizing this craziness. I'm hoping this fad will all go away --- the boys fraudulently cleaning up the medals by winning in all the girls' sports by calling themselves "transgender" are finally getting some pushback.

well yes you can but you missed the other point that i posted which was

So they do reserve the right to delete any post
My link shows people get banned from Twitter for posting content Twitter doesn't agree with. This is more than removing content. This is removing the person making the content.

That's fascistic. So we can deduce Twitter finds pedophiles acceptable in it's ranks but not
psychologists that warn about the harm of the transgender movement.

People are allowed to post content, including potentially inflammatory content, as long as they’re not violating the Twitter Rules.

what are these rules

The Twitter Rules
Twitter's purpose is to serve the public conversation. Violence, harassment and other similar types of behavior discourage people from expressing themselves, and ultimately diminish the value of global public conversation. Our rules are to ensure all people can participate in the public conversation freely and safely.

Safety
Violence: You may not threaten violence against an individual or a group of people. We also prohibit the glorification of violence. Learn more about our violent threat and glorification of violence policies.

Terrorism/violent extremism: You may not threaten or promote terrorism or violent extremism. Learn more.

Child sexual exploitation: We have zero tolerance for child sexual exploitation on Twitter. Learn more.

Abuse/harassment: You may not engage in the targeted harassment of someone, or incite other people to do so. This includes wishing or hoping that someone experiences physical harm. Learn more.

Hateful conduct: You may not promote violence against, threaten, or harass other people on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, religious affiliation, age, disability, or serious disease. Learn more.

Suicide or self-harm: You may not promote or encourage suicide or self-harm. Learn more.

Sensitive media, including graphic violence and adult content: You may not post media that is excessively gory or share violent or adult content within live video or in profile or header images. Media depicting sexual violence and/or assault is also not permitted.

So child sexual exploitation is a violation of there rules

If someone is banned then its is for a reason and would be against one of their rules

Now since this is a company they are the judge, jury, and executioner

If anyone doesn't like it, then they do not have to use it

They may even complain that it was unfair

Now if the Roman Catholic church has had problems with some of their priest

Should they be banned and the Church shut its doors because of the action of a few

Would I allow my children onto tweeter No

USER BEWARE

if tweeter bans someone its for a reason and probably a very good reason,
because they appear to be pretty liberal

I do not have a problem if they ban idiots

About offensive content

I do not believe that they ban because they do not AGREE with what the poster says

Its more of if the content breaks their rules as listed in their agreement rules which is binding in any court of law

They should get warnings from the first offense to stop but if they do not stop then it will be closed

Last edited:
You can discuss diddling children but not mis-gendering them.

Here on this very forum, though I think it stops short of allowing one to advocate directly engaging in sex acts with children, it does allow the defense and advocacy of conduct which I think any sane decent person would agree constitutes sexual abuse of children; but if you call out anyone for advocating such conduct, you risk being slapped with the rule that states “No Accusations of other members relating to bestiality or pedophilia.” I've been hit by this abuse of this rule several times. It is truly amazing and disturbing to see the moderators of this forum taking the side of child abusers in such a manner.

It goes to show how deeply the LGBpbiWTF agenda is taking root. I don't think the moderators who've hit me under that rule even realize what they are doing; they've just allowed themselves to be brainwashed into taking the side of child sexual abusers against those who denounce such abuse, without even thinking about what it is that they are defending.

It's not surprising at all that similar conduct would take place on the more openly-leftist sewers of social media.

Forum List

Back