Twin Towers are not 9/11

Aug 29, 2012
My mind
I'm just about to release my own FACTION (Fictional novels based on fact) book entitled Chariots Of Justice which exposes the entire Twin Tower cover up. In faith of the information reaching the correct person, the key to understanding it is to stop calling it 9/11 when Septem comes from the Latin word for seven, in fact September is the 7th month in the Roman, and Babylonian Calendar, which makes the date 7/11 not 9/11...

Why is 7/11 important?? The Seventh Child of the Eleventh wife of King David was Solomon, the Second King Of Israel.

This is just the tip of iceberg, suffice to say, I know who did it and why.....

I'm just about to release my own FACTION (Fictional novels based on fact) book entitled Chariots Of Justice which exposes the entire Twin Tower cover up. In faith of the information reaching the correct person, the key to understanding it is to stop calling it 9/11 when Septem comes from the Latin word for seven, in fact September is the 7th month in the Roman, and Babylonian Calendar, which makes the date 7/11 not 9/11...

Why is 7/11 important?? The Seventh Child of the Eleventh wife of King David was Solomon, the Second King Of Israel.

Then why aren't you taking your evidence to court and getting the perps prosecuted?

Don't you want justice for the victims?

Nero!?

You must be related to EOTS...

Thanks for taking the time to read my post, I've been busy doing non-forum stuff so I've not really had the time to follow up.

First things first, don't criticize the book before reading it, then you can take a pop at it all you want, that to me is counterproductive.

Ok, lets start by adding more weight to the argument....New York was chosen because it's the 11th state in the union, the towers were chosen partly because there were seven of them, and also because they reference the Kings Of The South and North in Daniel 11......

Which brings me to one last final detail, the Book Of Ezekiel influences those people behind the attack greatly, as he is the 7th prophet in the Torah......think not?

Ezekiel 7:11 Violence has arisen, a rod to punish the wicked. None of the people will be left, none of that crowd—none of their wealth, nothing of value.

Ezekiel is also important because he sections his work into numbered parts.

Ezekiel 7 is THE END HAS COME
Ezekiel 11 is GOD'S SURE JUDGMENT ON JERUSALEM.

The Book Of Daniel is important, as is also The Book Of Zechariah (11th prophet).......I suggest you look up passages 11:7 and 7:11 in both.
(And for those people who are bound to question my I.Q. level I've got an IQ level 146, tested by MENSA)

There are several other important clues if you just know where to look:

1290 A.D. (711 YEARS BEFORE TWIN TOWER ATTACK) Jews were expelled from Britain (a catholic state)

However the JEWS were not responsible for the attack ZIONISTS from four (possibly five) countries were behind it, all you have to ask is who is the biggest ZIONISTS around and then you'll come to the same conclusion I did........

ps. Ezekiel's Chariot was a flying one (aircraft).

Last edited:

Let me guess.....

You are going to blame it on the Jews

Thanks for taking the time to read my post, I've been busy doing non-forum stuff so I've not really had the time to follow up.

First things first, don't criticize the book before reading it, then you can take a pop at it all you want, that to me is counterproductive.

Ok, lets start by adding more weight to the argument....New York was chosen because it's the 11th state in the union, the towers were chosen partly because there were seven of them, and also because they reference the Kings Of The South and North in Daniel 11......

Which brings me to one last final detail, the Book Of Ezekiel influences those people behind the attack greatly, as he is the 7th prophet in the Torah......think not?

Ezekiel 7:11 Violence has arisen, a rod to punish the wicked. None of the people will be left, none of that crowd—none of their wealth, nothing of value.

Ezekiel is also important because he sections his work into numbered parts.

Ezekiel 7 is THE END HAS COME
Ezekiel 11 is GOD'S SURE JUDGMENT ON JERUSALEM.

The Book Of Daniel is important, as is also The Book Of Zechariah (11th prophet).......I suggest you look up passages 11:7 and 7:11 in both.
(And for those people who are bound to question my I.Q. level I've got an IQ level 146, tested by MENSA)

There are several other important clues if you just know where to look:

1290 A.D. (711 YEARS BEFORE TWIN TOWER ATTACK) Jews were expelled from Britain (a catholic state)

However the JEWS were not responsible for the attack ZIONISTS from four (possibly five) countries were behind it, all you have to ask is who is the biggest ZIONISTS around and then you'll come to the same conclusion I did........

ps. Ezekiel's Chariot was a flying one (aircraft).

The REAL target of the attacks

7-2-Trillium-711.jpg

Titanic has 7 letters...

Edward J. Smith has 11 letters...

zOMG, The Jooooos made Capt. Smith ram the boat into an iceberg. :eek:

Forum List

Back