Twin is among the works of art of this museum!

Dalia

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2016
France
Look it's interesting...

AArPoS1.img

AArPrtG.img

AArPmso.img

AArPtMH.img

AArPdNH.img

AArPmt2.img

That's right, I remember in the past having seen in a book my twin . it's shocking !

I saw the same thing my twin in a history book.
This is disturbing drifter , my mother had the image and told me this girl looks like you , I did not believe it at first. she looked like my look-alike of the 1910s

That's right, I remember in the past having seen in a book my twin . it's shocking !

I saw the same thing my twin in a history book.
This is disturbing drifter , my mother had the image and told me this girl looks like you , I did not believe it at first. she looked like my look-alike of the 1910s

One in here looks like my Grandma and my ex-said one looks like me when I was young.
PATRIOTIC PENNSYLVANIA LASSES POSING WHILE SEWING A FLAG AT THE PHILADELPHIA ACADEMY OF FINE ARTS IN 1861. (LLOYD OSTENDORF COLLECTION)
fig12.jpg

Thank you for the image:), it is strange that one of the past can have resembled us as much without having a family connection? my mother in this book had look to see the name of the girl see if he would have a family connection, he did not have the girl's name.

Thank you for the image:), it is strange that one of the past can have resembled us as much without having a family connection? my mother in this book had look to see the name of the girl see if he would have a family connection, he did not have the girl's name.

I wish I could find the names for that photo.

they are patriots, "better known than the girl in my mother 's book" PATRIOTIC PENNSYLVANIA LASSES POSING WHILE SEWING TO FLAG AT THE PHILADELPHIA ACADEMY OF FINE ARTS IN 1861.
Maybe The Library could looks a lot to find a name.

they are patriots, "better known than the girl in my mother 's book" PATRIOTIC PENNSYLVANIA LASSES POSING WHILE SEWING TO FLAG AT THE PHILADELPHIA ACADEMY OF FINE ARTS IN 1861.

What library?

What library?
I talk about a municipal library but by internet one can also find a person of the past and find the name

What library?
I talk about a municipal library but by internet one can also find a person of the past and find the name

Well, I am not sure how.

What library?

Well, I am not sure how.
Here, we have the picture with more information.
National Park Civil War Series: Life in Civil War America

Forum List

Back