Twice in one day.

Immanuel

Gold Member
May 15, 2007
Okay, I admit it. I'm in a bad mood. I've written the F-word on the site in response to two different people today:

Now hold up!! You said they were there "attempting to silence their opponents". Now prove that statement is true or admit you made the shit up and 'll forgive you for being the pinhead that you are.

Silence through intimidation. According to the article there were people there who felt intimidated by those men carrying guns. Even though they won't admit it, just as you won't admit that you are a moron, that was why they were there.

As if I give a fuck what you think of me.

Immie

And I've generally agreed with L_L on most things.

and:

I understand your point of view and believe me, I respect it. If it were that easy, I'd be okay with it, but the thought of having the government run healthcare scares the living shit out of me.

Yeah, because they want you to be scared and not think through the points and what is at stake. When you can strike fear into people, it's basically a lobotomy of the mind, and they know this... so mission accomplished with you.

Watch...

And...

I don't usually say this to people online but fuck you. Trying to have a pleasant conversation with you and you come up with that shit.

Immie

Now, OW, is new enough to the forum that I don't know enough about him, I tried to hold a pleasant conversation with him, but it seems that some liberals just don't know how to do that. I can respect the fact that they both disagree me. I even enjoy discussing this kind of thing with people that disagree with me... but there is a limit!

I'm a bad boy! I used the F-Word twice in one day. Time for penance.

Immie

Okay, I admit it. I'm in a bad mood. I've written the F-word on the site in response to two different people today:

Now hold up!! You said they were there "attempting to silence their opponents". Now prove that statement is true or admit you made the shit up and 'll forgive you for being the pinhead that you are.

Silence through intimidation. According to the article there were people there who felt intimidated by those men carrying guns. Even though they won't admit it, just as you won't admit that you are a moron, that was why they were there.

Immie

and:

Yeah, because they want you to be scared and not think through the points and what is at stake. When you can strike fear into people, it's basically a lobotomy of the mind, and they know this... so mission accomplished with you.

Watch...

And...

I don't usually say this to people online but fuck you. Trying to have a pleasant conversation with you and you come up with that shit.

Immie

Now, OW, is new enough to the forum that I don't know enough about him, I tried to hold a pleasant conversation with him, but it seems that some liberals just don't know how to do that. I can respect the fact that they both disagree me. I even enjoy discussing this kind of thing with people that disagree with me... but there is a limit!

Immie

You trying to get someone to spank you, or what? :whip:

Immie

and:

Immie

Immie

Hmmm interesting idea!

Actually, I'd apologize to both of them except, I'm still too pissed off. Unfortunately, I'm one of those that always has a guilty conscious and I typically do apologize. But, I'm going to hold out for as long as possible. Darnit!

Immie

and:

Immie

Hmmm interesting idea!

Actually, I'd apologize to both of them except, I'm still too pissed off. Unfortunately, I'm one of those that always has a guilty conscious and I typically do apologize. But, I'm going to hold out for as long as possible. Darnit!

Immie
Fuck it Immie.

To those of you for whom the use of profanities is offensive?

Please pardon my profanities...

Or not

I'm good either way

Last edited:
To those of you for whom the use of profanities is offensives?

Or not

I'm good either way

Nah, it is not the use of profanities, but how you use them, that matters. When you tell someone to f' off, it's like telling them to "geaux" to Hell. Saying Fuck or Hell is no big deal, but telling the to F' off or Go to Hell... now that's a different story. The context and tone also matter. Kidding around is one thing... losing your cool is another.

Immie

Or not

I'm good either way

Nah, it is not the use of profanities, but how you use them, that matters. When you tell someone to f' off, it's like telling them to "geaux" to Hell. Saying Fuck or Hell is no big deal, but telling the to F' off or Go to Hell... now that's a different story. The context and tone also matter. Kidding around is one thing... losing your cool is another.

Immie

Perceptive comment, Immie.

It's all about context.

Everyone has bad days, Immie. Fuck it.

Hehe, true, but I do try to treat people on site like I want to be treated in person. For instance, I hardly know OW. I would have liked to have a decent conversation with him about our differences of opinions. Unfortunately, we screwed that up.

Immie

Hehe, true, but I do try to treat people on site like I want to be treated in person. For instance, I hardly know OW. I would have liked to have a decent conversation with him about our differences of opinions. Unfortunately, we screwed that up.

Immie

Seriously, I've felt the need to make a few public mea culpas since joining this board too - and that's not very long! :eek:
But none of us are perfect, the format lends itself to miscommunication, and most important you're big enough to admit your mistakes. It's an internet message board, if anybody holds a grudge after receiving an apology they are taking it way too seriously.

Or not

I'm good either way

Immie

You are so close to the truth of "foul language" I feel compelled to offer you this insight, is the word used really as important as how it is? Thus words like "heck", "crap", "dang", and "like" ... are using those in place of "profanities" any better?

Immie

Seriously, I've felt the need to make a few public mea culpas since joining this board too - and that's not very long! :eek:
But none of us are perfect, the format lends itself to miscommunication, and most important you're big enough to admit your mistakes. It's an internet message board, if anybody holds a grudge after receiving an apology they are taking it way too seriously.

You mean I'm supposed to forgive them? Oi vey! How can I ever do that? :D

Or not

I'm good either way

Immie

You are so close to the truth of "foul language" I feel compelled to offer you this insight, is the word used really as important as how it is? Thus words like "heck", "crap", "dang", and "like" ... are using those in place of "profanities" any better?

You are right. It is all in how you use it. For instance, When I type WTF, I typically will type it like this... WTF(udge). Everyone knows what I mean, but it is a joke with me. Immie would never use the word fuck!

Hehe, if you only heard me in person! But, I will admit that for awhile, I got much better. When my kids were little I made a conscious effort to curb the language... then I went to work for a body shop!

Immie

Immie

You mean I'm supposed to forgive them? Oi vey! How can I ever do that? :D

Immie

You are right. It is all in how you use it. For instance, When I type WTF, I typically will type it like this... WTF(udge). Everyone knows what I mean, but it is a joke with me. Immie would never use the word fuck!

Hehe, if you only heard me in person! But, I will admit that for awhile, I got much better. When my kids were little I made a conscious effort to curb the language... then I went to work for a body shop!

Immie

I always find it really stupid when people use other words in place of what they think is "profanity" ... as if everyone is too stupid to know what they really mean. I find it insulting when people do that to me, if they mean fuck, say fuck, anything else is just insulting to my intelligence. ;)

I always find it really stupid when people use other words in place of what they think is "profanity" ... as if everyone is too stupid to know what they really mean. I find it insulting when people do that to me, if they mean fuck, say fuck, anything else is just insulting to my intelligence. ;)

Ouch!

I'm sorry if I have ever insulted you by typing WTF(udge)!

Honestly, it is only a joke with me. Please... please... please forgive me. :eusa_pray: ;)

Immie

Ouch!

I'm sorry if I have ever insulted you by typing WTF(udge)!

Honestly, it is only a joke with me. Please... please... please forgive me. :eusa_pray: ;)

Immie

As a joke it's different, I am talking in real life mostly, I don't let anything online "get" to me. So no worries. :cool:

I don't think there's another word that quite has the impact that FUCK does, but it is all in context and tone, as someone already said. Then there are those folks whose every other word in a sentence is fuck, so you don't even know what the fuck they're talking about.

;)

I don't think there's another word that quite has the impact that FUCK does, but it is all in context and tone, as someone already said. Then there are those folks whose every other word in a sentence is fuck, so you don't even know what the fuck they're talking about.

;)

Like totally, I like really, like you know, totally like understand, like everything you totally said.

;)

Like totally, I like really, like you know, totally like understand, like everything you totally said.

What the Fudge did you just say? ;)

Immie

;)

What the Fudge did you just say? ;)

Immie

Frell ... I have no frickin clue. :razz:

Forum List

Back