Twice as many people working for the government than in all of manufacturing!

Conservatives want our manufacturing done overseas, at the lowest possible labor cost, because that is a shining example of the so-called free market at work.

Half the people I know who work in government around here are ex-factory workers whose factories no longer exist. They didn't take government jobs because they were a cushy step up,

they took them because they were pretty much all that was left.

I did not support NAFTA nor the 1999 free trade agreement with China. Why do you think these are conservatives want?

You are an exception to the rule of conservatism in the US. More Republicans voted for NAFTA than did Democrats. I didn't vote for Clinton because he supported NAFTA, lol, I wasted my vote on Perot.

But not off of income taxes moron.

As of 1913..the government clarified that with the 16 amendment. So yeah..they are..

It was not part of the original design was it?

It was the one of first of many oversteps we have been subject to.

The intent of the original design was that it not be the only design for perpetuity. The design contained the mechanism for changing the design, that was part of the design,

and that is how the income tax came about.

btw the Bill of Rights are amendments to the original design.

Well gee I don't know how about insane environmental policy's. Or the asinine cost of doing business in this nation. or hell how the fact that the left has failed so badly in our education system that our work force is an utter joke compared to nations like India for good sakes.

I'm betting you don't remember being told what was going to happen a very long time ago with the left's policy's but we were told 'Oh no we want a "Service based economy" well now you've got your "service based economy" don't like it so much eh?

Let's look at today shall we .......what do we see from the left Business are EVIL tax them into non existence Business owner are rich fat cat TAX THEM into non existence the complete demonetization of our Business's by the left and now you're whining they've moved over sea's?........Really?

They build the i-pad overseas with workers that are paid 30 cents an hour.

How do you propose we bring those jobs to America?

How much can we save by polluting to make up for that?

So are you suggesting that we continue being utterly hostile to the business like we are currently seeing now? Do you really think being more aggressive against business will help the situation?

This class warfare crap the left left seems to like is coming back to bite to bite them as we are seeing I sure as hell wouldn't stay here if I had the chance to move overseas it makes no sense to do so

I see you never addressed the FACTS (my post 46), that prove there has been class warfare on the middle class/working class for 30 years. It seems the far right never addresses any facts that support the contention of a class warfare on the working class, they just spout talking points as their means of deflection.

WEll, that's about what you'd expect after 40 years of FREE TRADE, isn't it?

and if cons have their way most of those working for the federal gummint will be fired

then our unemployment rate will skyrocket

and more and more jobs will go offshore

and more and more jobs will become automated; robots, computers,machines

and somehow....the people REALLY RUNNING the country will get richer and richer

and the stockmarket will go up!

and the top 10% of the population will get BIG BONUSES!

so...

I blame liberals

WEll, that's about what you'd expect after 40 years of FREE TRADE, isn't it?

and if cons have their way most of those working for the federal gummint will be fired

then our unemployment rate will skyrocket

and more and more jobs will go offshore

and more and more jobs will become automated; robots, computers,machines

and somehow....the people REALLY RUNNING the country will get richer and richer

and the stockmarket will go up!

and the top 10% of the population will get BIG BONUSES!

so...

I blame liberals

LMAO!! Please by all means export the government job's overseas at least then we can afford having a larger Public Gov workforce then our Private workforce that pays for the Public

They build the i-pad overseas with workers that are paid 30 cents an hour.

How do you propose we bring those jobs to America?

How much can we save by polluting to make up for that?

So are you suggesting that we continue being utterly hostile to the business like we are currently seeing now? Do you really think being more aggressive against business will help the situation?

This class warfare crap the left left seems to like is coming back to bite to bite them as we are seeing I sure as hell wouldn't stay here if I had the chance to move overseas it makes no sense to do so

I see you never addressed the FACTS (my post 46), that prove there has been class warfare on the middle class/working class for 30 years. It seems the far right never addresses any facts that support the contention of a class warfare on the working class, they just spout talking points as their means of deflection.

Wasn't aware I had posted to you or that "you" asked a question or do you use multiple handles all the time? LOL and BTW what 'facts' are you speaking of I see a single line of opinion that isn't verified in the slightest so it's not a "fact" it's an opinion. Learn the difference.

Something is very wrong when there are 22.5 million people working for the government and only 11.5 million working in all of manufacturing.

Stephen Moore: We've Become a Nation of Takers, Not Makers - WSJ.com

Well, that is certainly correct. Now if we were to put strong tariffs on all goods that our corperations outsourced to other countries for manufacturing, then we might see a change in that ratio. But that is not the GOP way, rather, they give them a tax break for moving American jobs offshore.

Look how much money the US Chamber of Commerce gets from companies to fight any kind of legislation that would keep jobs here. And look how liberally that organization spreads that money around amoung the candidates of both parties. That, along with the recent Supreme Court decision gives foreign corperations more input in our elections than we as American Citizens have. The Golden Rule.

As of 1913..the government clarified that with the 16 amendment. So yeah..they are..

It was not part of the original design was it?

It was the one of first of many oversteps we have been subject to.

The intent of the original design was that it not be the only design for perpetuity. The design contained the mechanism for changing the design, that was part of the design,

and that is how the income tax came about.

btw the Bill of Rights are amendments to the original design.

So the constitution was designed to steal 30% of our incomes. Interesting.

Forum List

Back