Twenty threads a day?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The mods here (not all of them, thanks God!) tend to ban the conservatives for posting the truth and almost never ban liberals.

Look at Vigilante 's example: he has been banned several times before the election and is still banned while a lot of posters you've mentioned have had quite a few of racist comments and get away with that..

Odd conclusion, a ban is a punishment for violating a rule, usually warning after warning; this board welcomes everyone from all perspectives, who follow the rules. The conclusion that all liberals are safe, and all conservatives are not, is bunk. Better to ask these questions:
  1. Is the statement "The mods here (not all of them, thanks God!) tend to ban the conservatives for posting the truth and almost never ban liberals." true;
  2. If true, one must infer conservatives violate rules more often than do liberals.
  3. If not true, why is the author of post #2 trying to mislead the reader.
In my experience, and I've read so many posts I ought to be ashamed (for I could have spent that time reading good literature, learning a second language, walking from here to there) to learn that dishonesty does not a banned person make. Nor does vile rhetoric attacking others who hold opinions which challenge the reader, or anti social comments about a persons age, sex, sexual orientation, color, ethnicity or politics.

You mean to say that you've MADE many posts you ought to be ashamed of. :eusa_dance:

You had people this morning starting duplicate threads on topics that not only already had a thread on them, but the posters who were starting the dup threads were already posting in the original thread.

that's a bit flagrant.

The mods here (not all of them, thanks God!) tend to ban the conservatives for posting the truth and almost never ban liberals.

Look at Vigilante 's example: he has been banned several times before the election and is still banned while a lot of posters you've mentioned have had quite a few of racist comments and get away with that..

Odd conclusion, a ban is a punishment for violating a rule, usually warning after warning; this board welcomes everyone from all perspectives, who follow the rules. The conclusion that all liberals are safe, and all conservatives are not, is bunk. Better to ask these questions:
  1. Is the statement "The mods here (not all of them, thanks God!) tend to ban the conservatives for posting the truth and almost never ban liberals." true;
  2. If true, one must infer conservatives violate rules more often than do liberals.
In my experience, and I've read so many posts I ought to be ashamed (for I could have spent that time reading good literature, learning a second language, walking from here to there) to learn that dishonesty does not a banned person make. Nor does vile rhetoric attacking others who hold opinions which challenge the reader, or anti social comments about a persons age, sex, sexual orientation, color, ethnicity or politics.

You mean to say that you've MADE many posts you ought to be ashamed of. :eusa_dance:

A few moments ago, when I called another poster a brainless asshole, even thought true, it is shameful. But, most of my posts are substantive, relevant and I hope thought provoking, unlike yours.

A few moments ago, when I called another poster a brainless asshole, even thought true, it is shameful. But, most of my posts are substantive, relevant and I hope thought provoking, unlike yours.

You give yourself ENTIRELY too much credit.

Hello,

I know there are many people here who are tired of about ten people each posting twenty threads a day each in Politics and Current Events and it's always the same people, one has just posted his FOURTEENTH THREAD today in about six hours, that one is almost certainly a sock, joined six years ago, has less than 400 posts and 250 of those posts have been in the past day and a half.

I think it would be a very good idea that these ten people are limited to posting two threads a day because posting so many multiple threads and twenty threads a day every day is a combination of Spamming and Clogging both Politics and Current Events.

I add that the vast majority of these twenty threads a day each are pretty much designed to get people arguing with each other.

Hello Lucy, what are your thoughts on getting a hobby? I never even noticed what you're talking about.

Hello,

I know there are many people here who are tired of about ten people each posting twenty threads a day each in Politics and Current Events and it's always the same people, one has just posted his FOURTEENTH THREAD today in about six hours, that one is almost certainly a sock, joined six years ago, has less than 400 posts and 250 of those posts have been in the past day and a half.

I think it would be a very good idea that these ten people are limited to posting two threads a day because posting so many multiple threads and twenty threads a day every day is a combination of Spamming and Clogging both Politics and Current Events.

I add that the vast majority of these twenty threads a day each are pretty much designed to get people arguing with each other.

Hello Lucy, what are your thoughts on getting a hobby? I never even noticed what you're talking about.

I have many pastimes, all too sophisticated for someone like you, all too expensive for someone like you.

"I never even noticed what you're talking about."

That's what happens when you are born with your head up your rectum, you don't notice things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back