Twenty Minutes of Silence OR

More than enough fail to go around on this one.

Yes, mudbutt's idea was pretty pathetic, but so too is whining about it.

true story :thup:

ps: Visitors found this page by searching for these keywords:

gunny acts like an asshat

well, where we are now with this is thus.

"if you don't mind the MODMORON I'm going to neg rep your azz fair warning" then "I didn't neg rep anybody" so "stfu" to "I could do worse than neg rep you azz"

I guess we now have a fine example of what it means to "progress"

MELTDOWN

Last edited:
well, where we are now with this is thus.

"if you don't mind the MODMORON I'm going to neg rep your azz fair warning" then "I didn't neg rep anybody" so "stfu" to "I could do worse than neg rep you azz"

I guess we now have a fine example of what it means to "progress"

MELTDOWN

I got your meltdown hanging. :lol:

People who tell others what they "need to get over" are annoying and need to STFU.

Don't participate in a 9/11 remembrence thread if you don't want to. Others want to remember and reflect.

Go ahead. Spend your day wallowing in misery over the past if that's what floats your boat. I prefer to live for today and look forward to tomorrow.

Remembering = wallowing. :rolleyes:

Damn, I need to write to my congressman...they STILL haven't sent me the government issued lexicon of Newspeak. This is obviously why I don't know that showing respect for the dead and remembering mean the same thing as wallowing.

I learned that tax cuts = charity yesterday. True story.

I also learned I can be very creative in calling someone stupid when they say things like that.

People who tell others what they "need to get over" are annoying and need to STFU.

Don't participate in a 9/11 remembrence thread if you don't want to. Others want to remember and reflect.

Go ahead. Spend your day wallowing in misery over the past if that's what floats your boat. I prefer to live for today and look forward to tomorrow.

Honoring and remembering is not wallowing you douchey mcdouchebag.

10 pages of whining about neg-rep and commemorative threads? What a fucking circus this place is sometimes.

I hope nobody feels threatened. :lol:

More than enough fail to go around on this one.

Yes, mudbutt's idea was pretty pathetic, but so too is whining about it.

true story :thup:

ps: Visitors found this page by searching for these keywords:

gunny acts like an asshat

I wouldn't be surprised if you're the one doing those searches. :lol:

it was only a new york attack?

really?

then i get to tell people who were thousands of miles away that 9/11 has nothing to do with them? is that what you think? really?

:cool:

Ahhhhh,, now we're there. Once upon a time you said exactly that. "Don't speak for us New Yorkers." So which is it? Are we with you or not?

actually, you were the one who said it. not me. :)

and the answer is... i don't know. should new york pay for their care or should we all?

and is it fair to not take care of these people who responded to the attack?

Seems to me that their insurance should cover their needs or NYC should fire them. It also seems with the millions or billions given in the aftermath, there should be some sort of funds. If not, then dammit they do deserve whatever it takes, after firing the insurance companies if not doing what they should

Seems to me that their insurance should cover their needs or NYC should fire them. It also seems with the millions or billions given in the aftermath, there should be some sort of funds. If not, then dammit they do deserve whatever it takes, after firing the insurance companies if not doing what they should

if it were being paid for, this would be a non-issue.

This is obviously why I don't know that showing respect for the dead and remembering mean the same thing as wallowing.

I've never understood this idea of having "respect for the dead." They're dead. They don't care whether you remember them or not. They don't have feelings anymore.

Forum List

Back