Twelve New England Towns Demand 9/11 Reinvestigation: March 4, 2010

nothing like lying in the headline.....

12 towns are NOT demanding a new investigation. they are putting a vote on the ballot to see if voters want one. nice honest reporting..... :eusa_eh:

"Voters heading to the polls will vote on a non-binding resolution that supporters hope eventually sparks momentum and legislative power nationwide."

nothing like lying in the headline.....

12 towns are NOT demanding a new investigation. they are putting a vote on the ballot to see if voters want one. nice honest reporting..... :eusa_eh:

"Voters heading to the polls will vote on a non-binding resolution that supporters hope eventually sparks momentum and legislative power nationwide."

"Creative" is how he is with the truth; :lol:

Twelve New England Towns Demand 9/11 Reinvestigation.

A movement to reinvestigate the 9/11 attacks is gaining pace with major public support.

Twelve New England towns demand 9/11 reinvestigation - RT

I'm not into this conspiracy theory but states are fully functional nations (minus the ability to handle international affairs) that are capable of investigating things on their own. To have the federal government investigate it on their own is not a good idea since their own biases will slant the investigation.

Isn't it time to stop beating this dead horse?

its time for trolls like disinfo agents such as fizz to leave this forum if they are just going to ignore evidence and facts.:rolleyes:

there have been other conspiracy threads created here like the jfk assassination,but threads like that dont seem to draw people in like yourself.just these 9/11 threads for some reason.

Last edited:

its time for trolls like disinfo agents such as fizz to leave this forum if they are just going to ignore evidence and facts.:rolleyes:

there have been other conspiracy threads created here like the jfk assassination,but threads like that dont seem to draw people in like yourself.just these 9/11 threads for some reason.

Its sad that you dont understand how fucking crazy you sound to normal people. I feel sorry for you.

hey trollboy godboy,still waiting for you to actually come here one of these days and actually get into a debate instead of acting like your twin brother Ditzcon just calling people names and insults and not even trying to debunk something.But we both know that will never happen,cause just like Ditzcon,if it doesnt go along with your beliefs that the school systems taught you your whole life,you ignore it and wont debate it.as i have said so many times in the past to you,great debating skills there.lol. thats probably best though because the trolls like fitz who TRY to just make themselves out to be bigger idiots than you are.lol.

hey trollboy godboy,still waiting for you to actually come here one of these days and actually get into a debate instead of acting like your twin brother Ditzcon just calling people names and insults and not even trying to debunk something.But we both know that will never happen,cause just like Ditzcon,if it doesnt go along with your beliefs that the school systems taught you your whole life,you ignore it and wont debate it.as i have said so many times in the past to you,great debating skills there.lol. thats probably best though because the trolls like fitz who TRY to just make themselves out to be bigger idiots than you are.lol.

What else is there to say? I could site the 9/11 commission findings, or i could mention the Popular Science investigation, but you truthers will just say they are all part of the conspiracy and they are all lies, so whats the point? Its already been established that you guys wont accept any facts that dont support your own wacky theories, so the only thing left for us sane people is to either pity you, or make fun of you.

What else is there to say? I could site the 9/11 commission findings, or i could mention the Popular Science investigation, but you truthers will just say they are all part of the conspiracy and they are all lies, so whats the point? Its already been established that you guys wont accept any facts that dont support your own wacky theories, so the only thing left for us sane people is to either pity you, or make fun of you.

thanks again for proving your clueless as always only interested in what the 9/11 coverup commission and NIST -a government agency and the corporate controlled media says.lol.that what THEY say is ALL that matters to you.what THEY have to say is all that matters,doesnt matter that hundreds of architects and engineers dont accept the version of the towers collapse,not to mention demolition experts,scientists,physicts,witnesses-many of them very credible people such as firemen and first responders,or the best pilots in the world dont accept the pentagon story.

that many of the people on the 9/11 commission THEMSELVES have said the investigation was a joke.:lol:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...on-report-say-it-is-a-fraud-and-cover-up.html
The firefighters called the commissions findings a half baked farce. great logic there,experts opinions dont count,just what the comission and media tell you. great theory there godboy I love it.lol:lol: but NOT logical.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Popular mechanics was funded by the government.it was hardly an independent investigation.:lol:

No its been established that you 9/11 offical conspiracy theory apologists wont accept facts to support your THEORYS as you have demonstrated so many times.:lol:

No the only thing you have left to do since you cant refute the evidence or facts,is call us names since you cant refute our facts and evidence.:cuckoo:

oh got news for you,read David Ray Griffins book Debunking the 9/11 Debunking,an answer to popular mechanics and other defenders of the official conspiracy theory.Unlike the 9/11 coverup commission,Griffin gave facts and evidence and did not ignore witness testimoys or omit evidence and facts like they did.Unlike them,he did research. That book debunks the 9/11 commission report.

to accept YOUR logic and the governments,you got to say that the laws of physics that scientists have gone by for THOUSANDS fo years no longer apply anymore.:lol:

Debunk thie video that explosives did not bring the towers down,You cant,nobody here ever has despite what liar disinfo agent Fizz comes on here and says to me.:lol:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8n-nT-luFIw&feature=PlayList&p=C1FB4F038DF748BF&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=10[/ame]

btw Mr Godboy

Take a rock, go to the roof of a 110 story building, let the rock go. It will hit the ground in about 11 seconds.

This is virtual freefall speed. This can only be achieved when NO MASS is present.

NO MASS present in the WTC??!!?! Let us take a look.

MMM, i can see it, must have mass, ok, mass is there.

So how to get rid of all that annoying mass? Use bombs! The only way the WTC was able to collapse in 11 seconds is by using explosives.

Who is lying? Physics or the Official American Story™?

Think deeply people! You can do it!

Laws of Physics win.Government,Fizz and Godboys explanation loses.

Last edited:

thanks again for proving your clueless as always only interested in what the 9/11 coverup commission and NIST -a government agency and the corporate controlled media says.lol.that what THEY say is ALL that matters to you.what THEY have to say is all that matters,doesnt matter that hundreds of architects and engineers dont accept the version of the towers collapse,not to mention demolition experts,scientists,physicts,witnesses-many of them very credible people such as firemen and first responders,or the best pilots in the world dont accept the pentagon story.

that many of the people on the 9/11 commission THEMSELVES have said the investigation was a joke.:lol:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...on-report-say-it-is-a-fraud-and-cover-up.html
The firefighters called the commissions findings a half baked farce. great logic there,experts opinions dont count,just what the comission and media tell you. great theory there godboy I love it.lol:lol: but NOT logical.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Popular mechanics was funded by the government.it was hardly an independent investigation.:lol:

No its been established that you 9/11 offical conspiracy theory apologists wont accept facts to support your THEORYS as you have demonstrated so many times.:lol:

No the only thing you have left to do since you cant refute the evidence or facts,is call us names since you cant refute our facts and evidence.:cuckoo:

oh got news for you,read David Ray Griffins book Debunking the 9/11 Debunking,an answer to popular mechanics and other defenders of the official conspiracy theory.Unlike the 9/11 coverup commission,Griffin gave facts and evidence and did not ignore witness testimoys or omit evidence and facts like they did.Unlike them,he did research. That book debunks the 9/11 commission report.

to accept YOUR logic and the governments,you got to say that the laws of physics that scientists have gone by for THOUSANDS fo years no longer apply anymore.:lol:

Debunk thie video that explosives did not bring the towers down,You cant,nobody here ever has despite what liar disinfo agent Fizz comes on here and says to me.:lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8n-nT-luFIw&feature=PlayList&p=C1FB4F038DF748BF&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=10]YouTube - 9/11: Total Proof That Bombs Were Planted In The Buildings![/ame]

btw Mr Godboy

Take a rock, go to the roof of a 110 story building, let the rock go. It will hit the ground in about 11 seconds.

This is virtual freefall speed. This can only be achieved when NO MASS is present.

So how to get rid of all that annoying mass? Use bombs! The only way the WTC was able to collapse in 11 seconds is by using explosives.

Sorry, but troofer logic only works on troofers. It must be frustrating being insane.

nice way to hijack a thread, idiot....

what else is there to say? I could site the 9/11 commission findings,

no you couldn't cite the 9/11 commission report as you have never so much as glanced at it

or i could mention the Popular Science investigation,

popular science investigation ? LOL... I assume you mean popular mechanics ... and thats is just a magazine artical..that you also never read either

but you truthers will just say they are all part of the conspiracy and they are all lies, so whats the point? Its already been established that you guys wont accept any facts that don't support your own wacky theories, so the only hing left for us sane people is to either pity you, or make fun of you

and the rest of the response is pure ditzcon...

Last edited:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8n-nT-luFIw&feature=PlayList&p=C1FB4F038DF748BF&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=10]YouTube - 9/11: Total Proof That Bombs Were Planted In The Buildings![/ame]

btw Mr Godboy

Sorry, but troofer logic only works on troofers. It must be frustrating being insane.

thanks again,great job proving for the hundreth time what a Bush dupe frady cat you are who runs off with his tail between your legs when challenged with evidence and facts you cant refute.I challenged you to talk about whats wrong with that video,you cant refute it so as usual,you run away not even trying to debunk it,thats HARDLY the way to debate.:lol::lol:

New York and New Hampshire are more than 200 miles apart, but for all that distance, the two US locations intersect on one issue: the 9/11 attacks. While it was in Manhattan where three buildings fell, the people of Keene, New Hampshire are pushing for a new probe to find out why.

Just to let all of your non-New Englanders know...the town of Keene is generally referred to as Kooke by most New Englanders.

The headlines of the storyin the op are a little misleading. The link contains a story that explains;
"Twelve towns are making a new 9/11 inquiry a ballot box issue this spring. Voters heading to the polls will vote on a non-binding resolution that supporters hope eventually sparks momentum and legislative power nationwide."

That is a far cry from "12 towns DEMANDING"

Put it up for a vote, let's see what happens.

In the meantime, I urge all the truthers to visit the pentagon. Just go to the security office, show the nice uniformed man your gun, and he will help you........

Fact is that there are no towns demanding shit.

From the OP's Link:

"Hundreds of citizens"

"Twelve towns are making a new 9/11 inquiry a ballot box issue this spring. Voters heading to the polls will vote on a non-binding resolution that supporters hope eventually sparks momentum and legislative power nationwide."

Please let us know how that works out for ya.......:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back