Twas the Night Before a Non-Denominational Winter Holiday

TMW12-15-05.jpg

Uuuhhhnnnggghh! Christmas is under attack! Fight against the liberal atheists! Our children's futures, nay, the future of our country is in jeopardy! :tinfoil: :tinfoil: :tinfoil:

Git 'er DONE! Remember 9/11! Go Dale!

Hagbard Celine said:
TMW12-15-05.jpg

Uuuhhhnnnggghh! Christmas is under attack! Fight against the liberal atheists! Our children's futures, nay, the future of our country is in jeopardy! :tinfoil: :tinfoil: :tinfoil:

Git 'er DONE! Remember 9/11! Go Dale!

Hijacker alert ..... :smoke:

GunnyL said:
Hijacker alert ..... :smoke:
Someday he'll have a wife, kids and bills to pay... right now all he has to worry about is gettin' laid, partying and acne....

it's amazing how having a family changes your perspective on things....

KarlMarx said:
Someday he'll have a wife, kids and bills to pay... right now all he has to worry about is gettin' laid, partying and acne....

Yeah, hopefully someday my intellect will dry up and I'll succumb to mediocrity like you apparently have.

KarlMarx said:

No joke. He's just a :trolls: currently.

KarlMarx said:
KarlMarx whispers in Kathianne's ear ..."that's why he's on my ignore list!!!"

Yep, now there's an idea. Then again, he had a bad day. Did you hear about the voting in Iraq? :laugh:

Kathianne said:
Yep, now there's an idea. Then again, he had a bad day. Did you hear about the voting in Iraq? :laugh:
Freedom and democracy are flourishing in Iraq, they have a free market economy and a rising standard of living.... it's enough to make a grown Leftist cry....

KarlMarx said:
Freedom and democracy are flourishing in Iraq, they have a free market economy and a rising standard of living.... it's enough to make a grown Leftist cry....

Freedom in a country where there was none until we proverbially bitchslapped Saddam and his cronies, and said "that's enough of your crap!"...I thought the liberals were all for more freedom for oppressed people everywhere. I guess they don't count Iraqis as people. Or at least people worthy of freedom from oppression and tyranny.

They want it all to fail just so they can say "Ha ha, I told you so".

Forum List

Back