TV Sucks

dmp said:
To lighten the mood...and just because I never wanted to be a drinking straw so badly in my life...

leila20.jpg

Oh yeah!

num1%20Nikki%20Cox.jpg

You be the straw, I'll be the desk.

KarlMarx said:
Buddha said

1. Winter sucks
2. The suck-i-ness of winter can be overcome
3. The suck-i-ness of winter can be overcome by meditation, or moving to a warmer climate

certainly can relate...however the kids live where I do...6200' elevation..the town is old fashioned....so I must suffer the winter's and suck it up and chock it up to experience...warm is good, :coffee3: very good..however where it is warm...so live the greedy and perverts...so I must suffer for the sake of the kids! :teeth:

archangel said:
certainly can relate...however the kids live where I do...6200' elevation..the town is old fashioned....so I must suffer the winter's and suck it up and chock it up to experience...warm is good, :coffee3: very good..however where it is warm...so live the greedy and perverts...so I must suffer for the sake of the kids! :teeth:
Who you callin a pervert, Butt-Head! It's 70 here today, feels good too! :banana:

Mr. P said:
Who you callin a pervert, Butt-Head! It's 70 here today, feels good to! :banana:

I'll be right down to visit with the grandkids in tow..ya up for it? that is if ya arent a perv...warm is good....very good! :banana:

dmp said:
To lighten the mood...and just because I never wanted to be a drinking straw so badly in my life...

leila20.jpg

I wonder if this girl is the same as this girl from the Ying Yang twins video "Shake"

I was curious who she was... but I can't for certain tell if they're the same.

Attachments

• $untitled.JPG
    $untitled.JPG
    14.1 KB · Views: 62
dmp said:

leila20.jpg

i wanna by the man attached to the penis that drives that to clevland.....oh and toss that other girl on th pile

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp
Mr. P said:
More like the male PIG in ya! Talking as though she’s just a sex object!
Hey, I’ll share the drivin with ya. Oink! :D
I call driving for the first leg of the trip. You guys will just have to adjust the seat after I'm done.

Mr. P said:
It’s like a fine wine kid, age it slow, take yer time and make em whine. :D
Why only have one? Women like multiple drinks ;) Besides, those girls don't look like wine drinkers to me.

Forum List

Back