TV Smut Commercals.. What?

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Sheez.. what a world..

When does it stop? Commercials on keeping it up, getting down with phone sex and now vibrating to happiness... Anytime during the day or night now...

Bras .. underwear, sexy stuff for the Gals to wear, that's fine but...

just how far is this going to go?.........:eusa_eh:

As far as they can take it. Personally, I'm fed up watching the ky commercials. So they had awesome sex. Good for them. Keep it in their own bedroom, thanks in advance.

Actually US commercials are tame compared to their european counterparts.

Bottom line is that sex sells.

Last edited:
Ah.. I think the USMB puts Sex on the low-low... actually.

I appreciate it.. sure cuts back on my potential embarrassments..:clap2:

Really? What is this country coming to?

Big Burley men from a bygone era at Mardi Gras? Singing goats?

:eek::up:

Just kiddin' ya...Now go back 20 years? We were prudes...and by some standards? We still are. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually US commercials are tame compared their european counterparts.

Bottom line is that sex sells.

Yep and as long as it sells we will have Palin :)

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

I dont know about you but she sure as hell is not selling sex to me. :lol:

Not to me either, but to many middle aged plus male TP members...
aka Fox's main audience.

I will even admit she is better to look at than Obama. You just have to hit the mute button with Palin.

But then sex does not sell me cars, Hair color for men , etc.

I love the viking dude commercials. I read somewhere that a group of guys and gals have Viking Night Out once a week in honor of that commercial. They dress as Vikings and go out to dinner or to bars/pubs, maybe a movie and just have fun. Wish there was something like that here. I'd do it. If I can walk, that is. Nothing like a lame assed Viking woman.

I'd have to heft my sword if I went and I dont know if I can any more. This is me....couple of years ago. My head, xena's bod (my graphic toodlings) :

15ysvfa.jpg

I love the viking dude commercials. I read somewhere that a group of guys and gals have Viking Night Out once a week in honor of that commercial. They dress as Vikings and go out to dinner or to bars/pubs, maybe a movie and just have fun. Wish there was something like that here. I'd do it. If I can walk, that is. Nothing like a lame assed Viking woman.

I'd have to heft my sword if I went and I dont know if I can any more. This is me....couple of years ago. My head, xena's bod (my graphic toodlings) :

15ysvfa.jpg

We had viking dinners in college at the dorm. Everybody sat down with their dinner and promptly ate whatever they wanted from whichever tray they pleased. No silverware allowed. Man were we popular with the cleaning people.

I don't think they are sexy, no. But they are hilarious. And sometimes sexy can encompass humor. Sorry. I got off topic that sex sells.

We had viking dinners in college at the dorm. Everybody sat down with their dinner and promptly ate whatever they wanted from whichever tray they pleased. No silverware allowed. Man were we popular with the cleaning people.

lol. Sounds like it was great fun...but messy. And nowadays...potentially deadly due to HIV.

lol. Sounds like it was great fun...but messy. And nowadays...potentially deadly due to HIV.

Went to Michigan State University in the early 80's. Lived on a floor with 49 other guys. Mostly football and hockey players. Not sure why the school put me there. I always figured they needed to put some normal people in there that could handle the jocks. I was benching within 50 pounds of the starting center, so I guess I qualified.

Flooding the second floor hallway and surfing was big in the Spring. The football players had a couple of interesting pillow fights with mattresses.

Forum List

Back