TV show Lost

xotoxi

Platinum Member
Mar 1, 2009
Yuurmaam
I've heard about this show Lost on TV. I've never seen it, but I've heard others speaking about it so I was thinking of starting to watch it.

Two questions:

1. Is it a good show?

2. Could someone summarize the show for me so that I understand what is going on when I start watching?

Thanks in a advance, friends.

I've heard about this show Lost on TV. I've never seen it, but I've heard others speaking about it so I was thinking of starting to watch it.

Two questions:

1. Is it a good show?

2. Could someone summarize the show for me so that I understand what is going on when I start watching?

I watched the first season ... whenever that was, and part of the second. But I lost interested ( pun intended ) after that. The episodes were dragged out and painful. The eye candy wasn't bad though.

Two questions:

1. Is it a good show?

I watched the first season ... whenever that was, and part of the second. But I lost interested ( pun intended ) after that. The episodes were dragged out and painful. The eye candy wasn't bad though.

Sounds like a soap opera or a Twilight movie.

Two questions:

1. Is it a good show?

OMG! While I was typing my post, I thought of soap operas and almost compared the two! Damn Conspiracist ... you're good! lol

Twilight ... :eusa_sick:
Drama ... drama ... drama.
Give me a real vampire movie any day!

Two questions:

1. Is it a good show?

Nah, it's more like Star Trek mixed in with Firefly, a little Alias, with some Rock of Love thrown in for good measure.

I love posting this pic. All the men like to call it "gay"-yet us women know a hottie when we see it:

josh_holloway.jpg

1. Is it a good show?
Its a great show. Its amazing how they have developed it and are closing it out.

LOL, that is nearly impossible! Its hard enough to figure out what is going on, but explaining it to someone who never seen it, would be like explaining Calculus to a 3 year.

Sawyer was one of the best TV characters to come around in a long time. The actor who played Sawyer was impressive. The somehow built chemistry with every woman that he was partnered with: Kate, Ana Lucia, Juliet and the British Chic

I love posting this pic. All the men like to call it "gay"-yet us women know a hottie when we see it:

josh_holloway.jpg

Two questions:

1. Is it a good show?

Yes, it's a good show, but you have to watch it from the beginning. Either buy the DVDs or get them from Netflix.

Photo Gallery: Meet the Ladies of ABC's "Lost"

Two questions:

1. Is it a good show?

Yes, it's a good show, but you have to watch it from the beginning. Either buy the DVDs or get them from Netflix.

Photo Gallery: Meet the Ladies of ABC's "Lost"
Hey were was Juliet? She was the 2nd hottest after Kate!

Two questions:

1. Is it a good show?

:rofl:

I've watched it religiously up until this season and I can tell you that the title is quite appropriate. We are all "lost". It's a great show but I still don't understand what's going on. I will watch it over from the beginning once I get this last season on dvd. Maybe then I can sum it up for you.

josh_holloway.jpg
Mmmmmm ... oh yeah. Now that's what I'm talkin' about. ( licking my top lip then playfully biting the bottom one )

There is nothing gay about Sawyer playing in the waves.

http://tvrecappersanonymous.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/sawyer1.jpg

this guy has GAY written all over his perfectly toned shaved musclelelely upper body, i hate this guy playing in the smooth water, which has access to the rest of his GAY body.

Forum List

Back