TV Saga - What Next?

blackdoom

Rookie
Jan 25, 2018
So over six months ago I decided that I wanted to treat myself to a new TV and decided to go for a Samsung Q7F.

Long story short, 3 months later, 3 tvs later and countless hours and stress and basically having to fight tooth and nail for someone to take my complaint seriously at Samsung, I took my money away from Samsung and that retailer.

So I ordered an LG B7.

Around three months later, I finally received it, only to turn it on and find that it had a line of dead pixels.

LG have been excellent about it, I didn't even have to speak to anyone.

However, today I received an email from the retailer saying the B7 is now discontinued and they will not be able to replace the TV.

This may sound shallow to some people, but I originally bought a new TV top cheer myself up and the whole thing has pretty much just s**t all over that.

I'm at a loss. What do I do?

So over six months ago I decided that I wanted to treat myself to a new TV and decided to go for a Samsung Q7F.

Long story short, 3 months later, 3 tvs later and countless hours and stress and basically having to fight tooth and nail for someone to take my complaint seriously at Samsung, I took my money away from Samsung and that retailer.

So I ordered an LG B7.

Around three months later, I finally received it, only to turn it on and find that it had a line of dead pixels.

LG have been excellent about it, I didn't even have to speak to anyone.

However, today I received an email from the retailer saying the B7 is now discontinued and they will not be able to replace the TV.

This may sound shallow to some people, but I originally bought a new TV top cheer myself up and the whole thing has pretty much just s**t all over that.

I'm at a loss. What do I do?

Small Claims court.

Take your receipt,
Warranty seems to be to 1 full year replacement..Find yours. If not this one.
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71O2rV222iS.pdf

You get money back and Cost to File. Ask for 250.00 You may get it for suffering.
The judge will own a big flat screen, and will rule for you 100%..
But you will not need go to court.
As the lawyer costs more than returning your money.

Forum List

Back